Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ultimate pump supps

supersport4

Registered
I want to get new supplements and was wondering what people recommend for me and others.

I'm lean at 160 lbs and need to put on weight.

Currently I'm taking NO-Explode and Mega Man Multis, I used to take a lot of different supplements but stopped them but want to go back on new supplements.

What do you recommend and what works the best in terms of pump, gains, vaso-dilation and form factor?

I want to get new supplements and was wondering what people recommend for me and others.

I'm lean at 160 lbs and need to put on weight.

Currently I'm taking NO-Explode and Mega Man Multis, I used to take a lot of different supplements but stopped them but want to go back on new supplements.

What do you recommend and what works the best in terms of pump, gains, vaso-dilation and form factor?
If you need to gain weight, put more emphasis on food intake and your diet

I don't understand why nobody would answer the man's question.

I like mega- pre by primeval labs, as well as their ape shit stacked with it.
I add a tsp of pink salt

Evogen has a new supp out I like. Forgot name but it's liquid and is mainly gylcerol.

Eat white rice before lifts. I like that and apple pie.

I don't understand why nobody would answer the man's question.

I like mega- pre by primeval labs, as well as their ape shit stacked with it.
I add a tsp of pink salt

Evogen has a new supp out I like. Forgot name but it's liquid and is mainly gylcerol.

Eat white rice before lifts. I like that and apple pie.

Because of stuff like... (pay attention now)... his weighing 160lbs and him saying 'I need to put on weight'.

Now once you notice that you ask yourself (or should) what the fuck he'd want to pump his veins for.

Having noticed that why would we recommend apple pie, rice or glycerol? Or preworkouts etc? Or a coloured salt?

Because of stuff like... (pay attention now)... his weighing 160lbs and him saying 'I need to put on weight'.

Now once you notice that you ask yourself (or should) what the fuck he'd want to pump his veins for.

Having noticed that why would we recommend apple pie, rice or glycerol? Or preworkouts etc? Or a coloured salt?
More blood flow is more nutrition and Oxygen going to the muscle. I'm sure there's others who can explain better than me on pumps. Pumps also make the workout more enjoyable.

And those carb sources, to me, give me a better workout. Better workouts, better progress. So many athletes use cream of rice and pink Himalayan salt. Stan Efferding talks alot on this.
Suggesting a pump supp won't hinder his progress.

there's literally no need for a preworkout before your " actual workout "
pumping your body doesn't mean your muscles get better for a workout

Back
Top Bottom