Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

getting jittery on fat burners

davidD

Registered
I have been running a couple fat burners that I got at the supplement store for the past week and I feel very jittery. I feel very high and low energy all day and I get dizzy spells
The main ingredients are caffeine and other stimulants.
do you think these are normal side effects or should I stop using

I have been running a couple fat burners that I got at the supplement store for the past week and I feel very jittery. I feel very high and low energy all day and I get dizzy spells

Just lower the amount you use and use it more often. Bad fat burners do that too.

If you use cardazol it wont make you crash, much smoother than stims.

Yes I do. Quite normal

Bad quality products would cause this, try CARDAZOL-NATURAL booster of cardio,stamina,energy, FAT loss

It contains caffeine. Many high quality products do. Too much caffeine will make you jittery. Even a high quality brands.

Here's one issue. Many, many brands add ingredients just to make you 'feel' them working. One is niacin. It gives a very mild (dose dependent of course) tingle to the skin by dilating the small blood vessels there. Does fuck all or next to fuck all for fat burning.

Another is simple: in order for ANY supplement or drug, even a fine supplement like Cardazol, to actually help you 'burn fat' it HAS to stimulate. You cannot nor will you ever take a pill of some kind that is actually effective without feeling it working.

I try to stay away from stimulants. Just a cup of black coffee does it for me

Back
Top Bottom