Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FOR THE AUSSIES - Australian source Talk PART 34

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearhead

Senior Staff
Staff member
Administrator
EVO V.I.P.
Updates:
Aussie VIPS: Smurfed and Plat

Approved Aussie sources

For reference, old aussie threads...

re post::Hey boys any1/ever ran or heard of international anabolics they have some hectic products seems to good to be true tho..got aweaum sources here but it is tempting dnp n clen mixes, supertest n crazy shit lol

re post::Hey boys any1/ever ran or heard of international anabolics they have some hectic products seems to good to be true tho..got aweaum sources here but it is tempting dnp n clen mixes, supertest n crazy shit lol
Interesting. Just checked their website. Online seems to say good things but who knows.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Was looking into internarional anabolics also. They have been shunned on a few forums. Their list seems too good to be true. They accept paypal.
200mg/ml tren a?
600mg/ml test?

They claim to be a backdoor bussi es operating out of a large legitimate pharmaceutical facility in the Phillipines.
They also laim to br half British half Australian owned.

Cant find any reviews on them youd think theyd at least be on eroids.

Seems to hood to be true.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Was looking into internarional anabolics also. They have been shunned on a few forums. Their list seems too good to be true. They accept paypal.
200mg/ml tren a?
600mg/ml test?

They claim to be a backdoor bussi es operating out of a large legitimate pharmaceutical facility in the Phillipines.
They also laim to br half British half Australian owned.

Cant find any reviews on them youd think theyd at least be on eroids.

Seems to hood to be true.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
At their cheap prices wouldn't be a massive loss to order one, try it and see. If its shit then not much cash lost.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

International anabolics is a sponsor on another steroid forum. www . anabolicsteroidsforum . com. its American i believe.

first vial of royal tren down. stuff is wicked, suprise my sleep hasn't been effected yet. that might change this week though lol

Hmm interesting thoughts on the galactic tren you speak of! I have a couple at home but haven't cracked any open.

Anyone else used galatic tren?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, picked up a few extra powders. Muscle milk, syntha 6, GNC...... ETC.

Hit me up if you would like any, going pretty cheap. Some half price.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Blue clen actually taste good, taste like that white thick medicine i used to take as a kid... idk what it was for but yer.

started off @ 40, going to go up by 40 untill i have sides i cant handle.

Do people stop at the first sign of side affects ? or side affects that you cant handle ? i got mild shakes with my old clen but i actually really enjoyed it...

Blue clen actually taste good, taste like that white thick medicine i used to take as a kid... idk what it was for but yer.

started off @ 40, going to go up by 40 untill i have sides i cant handle.

Do people stop at the first sign of side affects ? or side affects that you cant handle ? i got mild shakes with my old clen but i actually really enjoyed it...

hypertrophy labs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom