Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FAKE ANAVAR FROM DRAGON PHARMA

steckdosebitte

Registered
SxMQlxB.jpg

i'm almost 2 weeks into an anavar run at 50mg ED and was suspecting something was off, mainly due to the lack of pump. people always talk about crazy pumps with anavar and i was getting none of that, so i got this test and the results came back as DIANABOL!!

i posted the results on eroids and i got bashed into oblivion. i don't see why it's so hard for them to believe that this anavar is fake. for those

Dam, where at on eroids? Would like to see thread. I had the same happen from another lab. Didn't even post because I knew all the ahit that would come about.

Dam, where at on eroids? Would like to see thread. I had the same happen from another lab. Didn't even post because I knew all the ahit that would come about.

yeah bro, eroids. just go there and find a source "dragonpharmastore.com" they're in the top 10 international sources. that's what happens when you switch sources, my go-to (roidbazaar) would NEVER let that happen. in fact, last time i got underdosed test from him, i sent him my labs and he sent me a free bottle of test from any lab he carries. it's not even about the money it's about the principle.

SxMQlxB.jpg

i'm almost 2 weeks into an anavar run at 50mg ED and was suspecting something was off, mainly due to the lack of pump. people always talk about crazy pumps with anavar and i was getting none of that, so i got this test and the results came back as DIANABOL!!

i posted the results on eroids and i got bashed into oblivion. i don't see why it's so hard for them to believe that this anavar is fake. for those

if it was danabol - I guarantee you would have much better pump than from anavar))) this test often lies . if you want find the truth - make HPLC tests

I ordered ten vials of HCG 5000iu from Dragon Ordnance on Nov. 2, 2020. The shipping was fast, but I got ten vials of some white powder with no labels. https://imgur.com/gw576Hi
I ran out of my existing supply last week and started on Dragon Ordnance stuff. I had been on HCG the last three or four months. After three doses of 600iu on Thu, Mon, and Thu, I felt I was a completely different person. My wife used to complain that I had been too high libido. I don't feel anything now. I think I got cheated by Dragon Ordnance although I have no lab test to prove it.

Attachments

• IMG_1120.jpg
    IMG_1120.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 77
I ordered ten vials of HCG 5000iu from Dragon Ordnance on Nov. 2, 2020. The shipping was fast, but I got ten vials of some white powder with no labels. https://imgur.com/gw576Hi
I ran out of my existing supply last week and started on Dragon Ordnance stuff. I had been on HCG the last three or four months. After three doses of 600iu on Thu, Mon, and Thu, I felt I was a completely different person. My wife used to complain that I had been too high libido. I don't feel anything now. I think I got cheated by Dragon Ordnance although I have no lab test to prove it.

Fake review, 1 post supporting a selective scammer.

here is the truth about dragon ordnance and a real review
https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1334319133765238786

This user is fake, I bet he has the same IP address and MAC address as dragon ordnance. I hate fake reviews.

What if I used the same VPN as Dragon Ordnance? You think you know so much, but you don't. Why don't you keep your low intelligence to yourself.

What if I used the same VPN as Dragon Ordnance? You think you know so much, but you don't. Why don't you keep your low intelligence to yourself.

Let me get this straight. You had 0 posts, then you posted a review for dragon ordanance, who is a known selective scammer. And your IP address, your computer MAC address and your base location matches EXACTLY that of dragon ordanance. And (and #2) you happen to be his customer and leave a review for this selective scammer with 0 posts on evo. Yea sure and I got a bridge in London I want to sell you man, come on by.

This is the twitter thread with many bad review of guys getting literally their money stolen by you
https://twitter.com/evolutionaryorg/status/1334319133765238786

Here are samples of the bad reviews he got and there are a lot more terrible reviews on this source.

EoXGwCBUYAgv63j

EorDa5_UwAEywr5

Eo7EbYnVoAAfI2w

I don’t know guys but i will not consider that dragon is bad brand and will never consider that roidbazaar is scammer. You have to think very well what are you talking about. Some of the guys just throwing the words here randomly.
It is possible to be right but just give us some prove please
Do not make us confuse
Please

Is Dragon pharmacy good? I'm just getting back into this and worried of buying fake gear.

Dragon pharma (from napsgear) is high quality, approved and good. I used testosterone enanthate from them for my TRT and have 2 clients using dragon pharma orals now.

Is Dragon pharmacy good? I'm just getting back into this and worried of buying fake gear.

make sure you get it through a verified source napsgear. never a random site where they can fake it

Back
Top Bottom