Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroids for big arms

genetics are important

and lifting is important, but please don't think you can just go to the gym and do curls for an hour and build strong arms. wrong way to do it.. there are a lot of people who do this

curls are probably the thing you shouldn't even do as a newbie, stick to pullups, rows, and pullddowns.

Quick Q

What steroids are best for big arms?
I plan anadrol for big pumps, you suggest?

How old are you?
What does your routine look like now for arms.?

Ya it's called foodadrol by grocerystore labs haha no but seriously gain 10 lbs of quality weight and I bet your arms will grow an inch or so.

triceps are 2/3 of your arm. you want big guns, hit your tri's hard. dont neglect anything else, though. i guess i can say this because im genetically gifted in arms.

Put up a photo

IMG_1729.jpg those are guns

i already have. multiple times. in my thread....

- - - Updated - - -

havent seen you put up any photos

I'll post one now that's in my log. But that's me in my profile pic.

ba613645-ae2d-4208-9360-86fc90d7fae6.jpg That's me after a walk the weekend before last.

Here's one from me competing against WSM competitor Mark Felix at Bodypower in 2012
RT 123 kg fail.jpg

Bicep.jpg That's my right upper arm from a couple of months back. I think I was 297lbs. I'll see if I can add an angled one.

IMG_5225(1).jpg

Last edited:
how was i angling? if i was angling the shot, my arm wouldn't be pressing against my lats. be smarter than that :D

how bout a recent pic? 2012 dude? no one gives a shit about that. i mean i pic right here, right now like i just did

Back
Top Bottom