Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

200/ Masteron E added on TRT

powerup

Buff Brother
What can be expected from adding 200 Masteron E/wk on top of a TRT dose. Already sub 10%. How quick will I start to notice changes in the mirror and how long before follow up PCT bloodowkr should I cut it off so the TRT doc dont see it?

Thanks,

Id be interested in hearing feedback from some of the expierenced guys on this..I was thinking about doing the same with primo at 200mg a week with my trt dose. they will prob say dont do it, but hey doesnt hurt to ask.

Id be interested in hearing feedback from some of the expierenced guys on this..I was thinking about doing the same with primo at 200mg a week with my trt dose. they will prob say dont do it, but hey doesnt hurt to ask.

I was torn between primo or mast and chose mast as it seems it has a better drying effect.

200mg is enough to keep me dry and looking good. I occasionally need a break because it pushes my estrogen too low and causes me joint pain. I never run it above 50% of my test. Seems good there.

200mg is enough to keep me dry and looking good. I occasionally need a break because it pushes my estrogen too low and causes me joint pain. I never run it above 50% of my test. Seems good there.
And before anyone says it doesn't suppress estrogen conversion my bloods prove otherwise. I do bloods often to see how compounds impact my bloods and running 400mg of test with 200mg of Masteron my estrogen stays in the low normal range. I came off of Masteron and 6 weeks later it was in the high normal.

how long do you run it for?
I have ran higher amounts with 16 week cycles and lower along with TRT. Personally never needed an AI while on it. I actually came off because my estrogen was too low but will be back on in a few weeks. I am not recommending it as an AI replacement but merely stating what has worked for me personally. May be different for others.

Makes sense and yea I get the same with proviron on cycle its not an AI but when I take my normal AI dose and privorn during a test cycle I need to track my e2 to make sure it doesnt get too low.

There's your answer.

You will notice some vascularity and hardness. Maybe some strength gains as well. I would stop it a month before blood work just so estrogen is back to normal as discussed before. The doctor won't see masteron in your blood work but he will notice if your estrogen is really low and start asking questions.

You will notice some vascularity and hardness. Maybe some strength gains as well. I would stop it a month before blood work just so estrogen is back to normal as discussed before. The doctor won't see masteron in your blood work but he will notice if your estrogen is really low and start asking questions.
Yeah that's what I figured. Then if I wanna keep my androgen levels up switch to ostarine. That can't effect blood work much.

Correct on this. My TRT doctor couldn't figure out how my test was off the charts but my estrogen was in range without using an AI. Little does he know I was on a full cycle. I normally get my own bloods done but since the cost went up I let them schedule it for cheap. Bad part is I have to get a consultation every time I do bloods. I dont like that part.

Since I'm due for bloods late July and plan on starting my Masteron tomorrow should I front load? Plan was 200/wk but should I do 300 the first week?

Back
Top Bottom