Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW501506 vs SR9009

GW is what i prefer for the most part

if i was still competing in endurance sports though i would want to get SR though and take that before my training and especially races since it has a quicker peak and will be in my system during the activity

I run both but if you gave me the choice of only 1 I would select GW every time.

As Steve and P0N said GW is a single dose and stable throughout the day. However if you want a more specific boost that would be timed right before a workout then SR9009 is a better bet but again I like using both.

I currently am taking 20mg/day GW in the morning then I dose 20mg SR9009 30 mins before my workout and love the combo.

DO you mean Fat not Day?

Neither technically burn fat but they boost endurance so you can train longer/harder which in turn will help you burn more fat. Both will do the job but if I again were taking only 1 it would be GW.

yes fat...

I love GW because of the way it enhances my endurance. I'd love to try SR9009 for variety, and for the "metabolism reset" properties, but it's 2-3x's as much as GW from esarms or sarms1, and has to be dosed throughout the day, so I have yet to try it..

i prefer gw over any sarm, period... i have a video coming friday about gw being the ultimate performance enhancer i would encourage you to watch

Back
Top Bottom