Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre workout

pollochollo10

Registered
At the moment I train in the mornings before breakfast, after a black coffee and some creatine. Lately I've been thinking of trying a pre-workout supp, more out of curiosity than anything else. Would anyone recommend a brand that they really like ?

I used to use Cellucor but now, and at the recommendation of Muskate, I use Ballistic Labs.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The forum sponsor needtobuildmuscle.com makes an awesome high stimulant pre workout called N2KTS. Check that out

Just make sure NOT to use the pre workout in combination with your black coffee. Replace the black coffee with the pre workout

At the moment I train in the mornings before breakfast, after a black coffee and some creatine. Lately I've been thinking of trying a pre-workout supp, more out of curiosity than anything else. Would anyone recommend a brand that they really like ?

Stick with the coffee

Stick with the coffee

61nPGwa%2BTRL._SX425_.jpg

Stick with the coffee

I really liked the AMP Citrate and DMAA based pre workouts but they tend to over stimulate me for too long.
These days I prefer a 16 oz cup of strong coffee on my way to the gym. Gives me plenty of extra kick in the
gym but doesn't leave me wired all day like somethings can.

Back
Top Bottom