Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

50 mg of aromasin Ed?

Naturallyhard

I want my sex drive back so bad! I’m on 25 mg of aromasin Ed and not feeling a boost my e2 is at 650! I have novadex also should I add it with aromasin?

I want my sex drive back so bad! I’m on 25 mg of aromasin Ed and not feeling a boost my e2 is at 650! I have novadex also should I add it with aromasin?

Dude the other thread covers the false estrogen levels that tren can produce.

What else are you taking with the tren? 50mg of aromasin or even 25mg aromasin everyday is way too much. No estrogen will give you low libido as well...

What else are you taking with the tren? 50mg of aromasin or even 25mg aromasin everyday is way too much. No estrogen will give you low libido as well...
Test and proviron!

This is the same fucking thread that you started a week ago.....you don’t like the answers my dude.

Steve hit it above......IF the doses are accurate that you are describing them your estrogen is in the dirt.

Relax a little and take advice. You’ll be fine

This is the same fucking thread that you started a week ago.....you don’t like the answers my dude.

Steve hit it above......IF the doses are accurate that you are describing them your estrogen is in the dirt.

So how do I get them out the dirt i stopped ai and that didn’t work for 2 weeks?

smfh exactly bro

Stop. Taking. Aromasin.

Do no ai for a minimum of 7-10 days. Then you can consider starting again at a much lower dose if you're getting high estrogen side effects

- - - Updated - - -

You may need to wait even longer than 10 days because aromasin is a suicidal inhibitor and you've sent your estrogen levels to the shadow realm.

I did this before and it didn’t work?

Stop. Taking. Aromasin.

Do no ai for a minimum of 7-10 days. Then you can consider starting again at a much lower dose if you're getting high estrogen side effects

- - - Updated - - -

You may need to wait even longer than 10 days because aromasin is a suicidal inhibitor and you've sent your estrogen levels to the shadow realm.
Last time someone told me to stop ai I did for 3 weeks and it didn’t fix the problem? Smfh

- - - Updated - - -

How much test a week?
500mg of test e kickstart with prop!

Last time someone told me to stop ai I did for 3 weeks and it didn’t fix the problem? Smfh

Again I would say if your test dosage is in the 400-500mg a week range back your aromasin down to 10mg EOD.

You could also start taking N2generate to help boost libido.

I wouldn’t drop the AI all together. Having said that what compounds have you taken before?

Do you have any prolactin issues from the tren? You could try caber it may help.

How much test a week?

Again I would say if your test dosage is in the 400-500mg a week range back your aromasin down to 10mg EOD.

You could also start taking N2generate to help boost libido.

I wouldn’t drop the AI all together. Having said that what compounds have you taken before?

Do you have any prolactin issues from the tren? You could try caber it may help.
No prolactin problems and dbol

See the other thread in which much the same points are made.

your estrogen will rebound in time. there is never a guarantee libido rebounds though, we have seen plenty of examples of guys running steroids and having libido issues. everyone assumes everyone reacts the same way and that isn't always the case

your estrogen will rebound in time. there is never a guarantee libido rebounds though, we have seen plenty of examples of guys running steroids and having libido issues. everyone assumes everyone reacts the same way and that isn't always the case

Exactly like for me the first 3 weeks on my test cycle my libido was great, week 4-12 was mostly gone.

My buddy runs test and tren all the time and his libido is out of control.

Back
Top Bottom