Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FOR THE AUSSIES - Australian source Talk PART 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearhead

Senior Staff
Staff member
Administrator
EVO V.I.P.
aussie brothers, we are getting at the 30 page mark where the server slows down, lots of aussie brothers on evo now...so part 8 is closed (it was 30 pages)...please keep posting on this part 9 thread brothers...

Part 9 Updates:
Aussie VIPS: Smurfed and Plat
Retired VIPS: AddarInc

Approved Aussie sources

For reference, old aussie threads...

aussie brothers, we are getting at the 30 page mark where the server slows down, lots of aussie brothers on evo now...so part 8 is closed (it was 30 pages)...please keep posting on this part 9 thread brothers...

Part 9 Updates:
Aussie VIPS: Smurfed and Plat
Retired VIPS: AddarInc

Approved Aussie sources

For reference, old aussie threads...
Fck 9 already

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

My brothers!!
Seriously let's all get massive!! No more small life!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol.. Get contact? He will sharpen your ship up! I've followed him for a very long time man. And the knowledge base you'll come out with.. Small price for a massive reward.

Lol.. Get contact? He will sharpen your ship up! I've followed him for a very long time man. And the knowledge base you'll come out with.. Small price for a massive reward.

Exactly were all wasted thousands on our body's for minimal gains might aswell spend that little extra & get actual gains

Yeah I did bro :) thanks for that

Exactly were all wasted thousands on our body's for minimal gains might aswell spend that little extra & get actual gains

Yeah I did bro :) thanks for that

No worries.. He's a top bloke as well. So good luck to you man. I actually thought you'd jump on board.. Cos you've been asking a lot, and you wanna put on size. He's gonna educate yo ass.
And food, prepare that's all I've been warned

Isn't it just a caloric surplus and progressive overload? Or am I missing something

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

No worries.. He's a top bloke as well. So good luck to you man. I actually thought you'd jump on board.. Cos you've been asking a lot, and you wanna put on size. He's gonna educate yo ass.
And food, prepare that's all I've been warned

looking forward to it :) I need some help

49kg at 174cm ? Surely thats not natural, did you used to abuse some sorta drug ?
Eating disorder @IwannaLearn. When i was an early teenager. Got into weight training as part of my 'rehab' to gain healthy weight. Unfortunately for me despite overcoming it it had huge physiological implications later in life i.e i was on hormone replacement therapy at aged 20/21, have hypothyroidism etc etc etc. But it made me who i am and inspired me so became a therapist. So was a blessing...kind of...as i found a great career and a great sport (bodybuilding) but still battle those constant small days.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom