Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recommendations - Blast n Cruise

Poloau

Registered
Hey guys, first off I’ll explain have used TRT from age 21-28. At 28 years old I’ve been training for 7 years on and off with my dedication taking me a bit hardcore these last few years.

I’m 185cm 99kg (morning) and around 15 percent bf and tbh seriously lacking in my legs and don’t want to blame it on genetics.

I’ve cycled on and off over the years but a lot more clued up now with Diet and how my body reacts to training styles and splits.

I came off a mild Test E/Deca cycle of 400mg each compound weekly injecting twice per week around 6 weeks ago tapering off on tests and recently had my bloods done (doctors bloods) and was told my body was extremely healthy. (FBC/RGLU/FERR/MBA/TFT/B12/TESTO/VITD).

He pointed out my test was the only abnormality and with a smirk said I’m sitting about double which in his opinion is healthy at 75.1 nnol/L and this would generally lower to around 55 whilst on TRT.

Having these bloods done has given me the all clear but the real question is this enough time to debate jumping on another cycle?.

How long did you run the last cycle for? Since you're on TRT, your time off between the next cycle should be as long as the prior cycle was as a rule of thumb.

Last edited:
TIME ON cycle = TIME OFF Minimum but you should really give your body a break... fuck sake, being on trt at only 21 to now is already absurd enough and just setting you up for nothing but long term problems... i mean, you want to just keep piling on that?

On TRT at 21 and you mentioned dedication. GTF. Unless a bomb exploded in your pants or you have a medical condition (which I'm guessing is NOT the case) then it's NOT TRT.

if you keep this up your bloodwork won't be normal as you get into your 30's. you are getting away with it now due to luck , genetics and age.

also bloodwork does not tell the whole story. you realize that even in your 20's you are opened up for prostate problems including cancer. yes it happens more than you think. what you are doing here is straight up abuse and the doctor who put you on TRT at 21 should be put in prison for a long time

To be honest the guys flaming me for TRT whilst my bloods are probably a lot better than there’s and yet the compounds I use are probably a lot safer on body functions and safer dosages when I do cycle... I’m not blasting multiple times per year like some of the guys probably replying to this thread yet being trolled from starting TRT at a young age even though my body is not showing any wear but that’s probably because I don’t drink, don’t smoke, my diet is nutritionist based and I’m using my vitamins daily along with 4L of water, and probably a lot more cardio than most the guys commenting on here...

But thanks @p0n for the insight

To be honest the guys flaming me for TRT whilst my bloods are probably a lot better than there’s and yet the compounds I use are probably a lot safer on body functions and safer dosages when I do cycle... I’m not blasting multiple times per year like some of the guys probably replying to this thread yet being trolled from starting TRT at a young age even though my body is not showing any wear but that’s probably because I don’t drink, don’t smoke, my diet is nutritionist based and I’m using my vitamins daily along with 4L of water, and probably a lot more cardio than most the guys commenting on here...

But thanks @p0n for the insight
You're welcome

Back
Top Bottom