Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AI's that don't cause hair loss?

DoItForDale

Registered
Arimidex?

I need to lower my estrogen slightly, not nuke it. Would take aromasin but I hear that it massively raises dht and is very androgenic.

Whenever you use any anti estrogen you stand a good chance of increasing DHT (dihydrotestosterone), because now you're blocking the conversion ratio and you're allowing the hormone the fully function as its original instruction as testosterone or quite possibly convert into DHT.

That is why people should pull more blood work and see how they respond, less can be more.

Whenever you use any anti estrogen you stand a good chance of increasing DHT (dihydrotestosterone), because now you're blocking the conversion ratio and you're allowing the hormone the fully function as its original instruction as testosterone or quite possibly convert into DHT.

That is why people should pull more blood work and see how they respond, less can be more.

Makes sense.
Is there anyway you can pm me? I bought some product off your website and have some questions. It won't let me PM because i dont have enough posts.

As Vision already pointed out, it's not the AI itself but rather the resulting higher DHT levels that are to blame.

One isn't going to be significantly different from the other regarding hair loss. Make sure you are careful about lowering estrogen though. It is very important for brain health and just overall health. The way we measure estradiol in blood work is only an extremely small portion of the story anyways. Testosterone does not convert to estradiol in the blood but actually in the tissue so testing blood isn't ideal for making big decisions.

Back
Top Bottom