Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm starting to develop gyno.

I will be trying a test-less cycle this year. As I’d like to know for myself.

What would you recommend running? What have you had success with?

you can run anything without test. but if you choose a nandrolone use it with proviron. also if you run something super mild like primo expect a hit to your libido as there is no androgen present so i would also recommend proviron there too or n2generate ES

bro you are taking 75mgs of AROMasin??? u sure?

Sorry, I wish I could edit it.
It was 37.5mg only on the first day I noticed I had a tender lump under my skin near my nipple.
The second day I didn't use aromasin. Prior to that I was taking 12.5mg aromasin every other day since most users do fine with that dosage.
I happen to be one of the small minority of users that quickly aromatises.
On the bright side, I was also very responsive to letrozole and it made the small lump disappear.

I've read I should keep doing letrozole in case it's still there (the tender gyno lump), but I'm a fairly lean lifter, only 14% body fat and can't find it.
I'm pressing deep into my chest, it's gone.

- - - Updated - - -

^ By the way, my blood results will come in in a couple of hours and I'll see if anything bad happened.

It was 37.5mg only on the first day I noticed I had a tender lump under my skin near my nipple.
The second day I didn't use aromasin. Prior to that I was taking 12.5mg aromasin every other day since most users do fine with that dosage.
On the bright side, I was also very responsive to letrozole and it made the small lump disappear.

I've read I should keep doing letrozole in case it's still there (the tender gyno lump), but I'm a fairly lean lifter, only 14% body fat and can't find it.

- - - Updated - - -

^ By the way, my blood results will come in in a couple of hours and I'll see if anything bad happened.

bro where you get the aromasin from?

- - - Updated - - -

Let's see what that says

bro where you get the aromasin from?
It was a mail order from a pharmacy in Thailand. I got aromasin from AlphaPharma and a generic pharmaceutical clomid.
For sure the pills match the pictures I've seen and they even bothered to hide the real pills inside a fake plastic container from another product.

Let's see what that says

the bloods will give you a snapshot

Bad news, the hospital I went to doesn't test estrogen. I only did testosterone and LH/FSH
=-(

Remember when I evolved gyno on one of my ph cycles, so I asked my friend who is a bodybuilder what to do.
He told me to start 40mg of Nolva the first day and then continue with it @20mg/ed thru the whole cycle.

That did the trick for me, it stopped the gyno from evolving any further.
I discovered this pretty early so the lump under my nipple wasn't that big and I've not bothered to remove it with letro since it doesnt bother me much.

With this said, Nolva is to me the superdrug to me if gyno has been evolved and I would recommend anyone to try it aswell if they are in the same situation as I was.

Remember when I evolved gyno on one of my ph cycles, so I asked my friend who is a bodybuilder what to do.
He told me to start 40mg of Nolva the first day and then continue with it @20mg/ed thru the whole cycle.

That did the trick for me, it stopped the gyno from evolving any further.
I discovered this pretty early so the lump under my nipple wasn't that big and I've not bothered to remove it with letro since it doesnt bother me much.

With this said, Nolva is to me the superdrug to me if gyno has been evolved and I would recommend anyone to try it aswell if they are in the same situation as I was.

Tamoxifen is also powerful, but thanks to Steve and Dylan and the members here. I learned that tamoxifen (nolvadex) was the old method used to control estrogen buildup in the breast area.
Although it works to block estrogen, it doesn't eliminate it. The real problem is that tamoxifen suppresses insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-I). You will want to use a modern AI that doesn't do that so you can get the most out of your cycle, aromasin or arimidex for most people. And for unlucky people like me, we have to increase the dosage of the previous ones or play around with letrozole and check our blood until we find what dosage we can work with and function properly in our daily lives. With that being said, yes tamoxifen used to get the job done when gyno was detected early and there were no modern AIs.

Tamoxifen is also powerful, but thanks to Steve and Dylan and the members here. I learned that tamoxifen (nolvadex) was the old method used to control estrogen buildup in the breast area.
Although it works to block estrogen, it doesn't eliminate it. The real problem is that tamoxifen suppresses insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-I). You will want to use a modern AI that doesn't do that so you can get the most out of your cycle, aromasin or arimidex for most people. And for unlucky people like me, we have to increase the dosage of the previous ones or play around with letrozole and check our blood until we find what dosage we can work with and function properly in our daily lives. With that being said, yes tamoxifen used to get the job done when gyno was detected early and there were no modern AIs.
Yeah man, nolva only blocks estrogen. Definitely does nothing to lower it

Yeah man, nolva only blocks estrogen. Definitely does nothing to lower it

Absolutley and in his scenario neither Arimidex or Aromasin would help here since the gyno has already been evolved. I just said that he should have tried nolva here which I find is the best solution due to it's blocking estrogen ability.
He can later on add an ai to try to lower the estrogen levels while keeping the gyno in chess.

I bet you have had this lump since a teen and are looking way to deep into it brother . An if your that worried I would run a small amount of nolvedex with your ai like arimedix and you will be good to go with gyno will be at bay .

Absolutley and in his scenario neither Arimidex or Aromasin would help here since the gyno has already been evolved. I just said that he should have tried nolva here which I find is the best solution due to it's blocking estrogen ability.
He can later on add an ai to try to lower the estrogen levels while keeping the gyno in chess.
I agree once gyno sets in it's a whole different ballgame.

I bet you have had this lump since a teen and are looking way to deep into it brother . An if your that worried I would run a small amount of nolvedex with your ai like arimedix and you will be good to go with gyno will be at bay .

Guys, I can't tell if you're talking to me or to Cronex :p
My gyno-ball is gone.
I wasn't intentionally looking for gyno the first time I felt it (I wasn't pressing my chest/nipples). It was tender the first and only time it popped up.
I'm not worried because it's gone. I had never felt something like that before in my life.
I used to be chubby when I was a child, but I never had a hard ball under my skin.

A little know drug called roloxifene is very effective at getting rid of gyno. It’s used by doctors on men that have had it since teens with great success. It’s not very expensive even for pharma.

You can use it on or off cycle.

I actually just recently learned about this drug myself!

2fa9de2b0442f230ae6230745840823d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom