Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to do?

jpascone

Hello Everybody,
First I would like to say how much I enjoy these forums. Whenever I post I get valuable feedback, not a bunch of trolls smashing me to bits for asking questions they already know the answers to.
The COVID was not kind to my gut and even recently I have been putting on lbs. I am fairly confident I can get the eating and weight loss under control. That's not my question. I have been running 250MG of CYP every 3.5 days for 2 months and working out regularly. I am pretty strong but there is so much fat you don't see the results.
I just picked up some VAR to help with the cutting. My question is can I run another full cycle now starting with the VAR or am I putting myself in danger? 2 months would not be enough to cut the weight. I need to lose at least 50 lbs of FAT so I was hoping to run another 4 months starting with the var/test. Of course this puts me at 6 months on test. Super bad, right? I have only run test once before in my life several years ago and my bloods were very good going in.
As always, thanks for your feedback.
JP

Hello Everybody,
First I would like to say how much I enjoy these forums. Whenever I post I get valuable feedback, not a bunch of trolls smashing me to bits for asking questions they already know the answers to.
The COVID was not kind to my gut and even recently I have been putting on lbs. I am fairly confident I can get the eating and weight loss under control. That's not my question. I have been running 250MG of CYP every 3.5 days for 2 months and working out regularly. I am pretty strong but there is so much fat you don't see the results.
I just picked up some VAR to help with the cutting. My question is can I run another full cycle now starting with the VAR or am I putting myself in danger? 2 months would not be enough to cut the weight. I need to lose at least 50 lbs of FAT so I was hoping to run another 4 months starting with the var/test. Of course this puts me at 6 months on test. Super bad, right? I have only run test once before in my life several years ago and my bloods were very good going in.
JP

C'mon. You mean you ate more and got fat. It wasn't a virus

body memory is real

you were in good shape, fell off the wagon and got fat. it happens and life happens. unless you are a trust fund baby we all will go through shit in life

the good news is body memory will allow you to lose it back fast. so start exercising and start eating good. do not use steroids yet until you get back into top shape

Hello Everybody,
JP

Btw, it's possible to have gut bacteria issues after any sickness, flu or covid so you're not completely wrong here.
I suggest before we talk about a cycle you restore gut bacteria by taking daily probiotics, digestive enzymes and psyllium husk fiber, try it.

You are not in danger if you do 8 weeks more of a cycle, no problem

8 weeks
500mgs testosterone cypionate/week
50mgs anavar/day
7 caps n2guard/day (organ liver support)
10mgs aromasin EOD (AI estrogen control)
20mgs cardarine/ed (cortisol control and cardio boost, fat loss boost)
3 caps ostazol preworkout (pumps and fat loss)

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, it's possible to have gut bacteria issues after any sickness, flu or covid so you're not completely wrong here.
I suggest before we talk about a cycle you restore gut bacteria by taking daily probiotics, digestive enzymes and psyllium husk fiber, try it.

8 weeks
500mgs testosterone cypionate/week
50mgs anavar/day
7 caps n2guard/day (organ liver support)
10mgs aromasin EOD (AI estrogen control)

Also can you Please post a LOG of your cycle
the test/var we want to see it

new thread> My testosterone anavar LOG

bros i like to see you do a LOG for us

for your cycle easy add 50mgs anavar to 500mgs testosterone for 8-10 weeks, just pump in some n2guard to control liver organs

and i had gut issues after the 'flu'
take kambucha and probiotics

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

i had gut issues after cov too btw happens

50mgs anavar
500mgs test cyp is perfect

throw up a log

A bunch of posts blamed covid on getting fat. But they mean the time and not the virus.

Hello Everybody,
JP

bro come to texas and workout with me. i get you into shape in 1 week

C'mon. You mean you ate more and got fat. It wasn't a virus

SO, COVID prevented me from going to gym, work and i barely left the house house but you are 100% correct sir. I at like a GD fat kid on a mission for 18 months and am still going strong!! Time to break this habit.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for your positive reply :)

- - - Updated - - -

2 months is fine ti add in var now for another 4 weeks

Hi MIke, I can run the VAR for for 4 weeks, but would like to run the test for longer. Ca I continue 50 E3.5d or should I throttle back to once a week?

8 weeks
500mgs testosterone cypionate/week - NO PROB
50mgs anavar/day - NO PROB
7 caps n2guard/day (organ liver support) - NO PROB
10mgs aromasin EOD (AI estrogen control) - NO PROB

- - - Updated - - -

Also can you Please post a LOG of your cycle
the test/var we want to see it

new thread> My testosterone anavar LOG

I an do all of that, I am also adding in S-4 right now to, is that too much?
Any good deal on n2guauard: I will pay full boat but thought I would ask
I will log everything once I figure out how to :)

Back
Top Bottom