Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG while cycling and in the pct or only in the PCT? (First Cycle)

Struttiboy

Registered
Hello There,

So im planning a First cycle with Test E and dbol structured like this:

wks Test e dbol

1 500mg 30mg p/day
2 500 " "
3 500 ""
4 500 ""
5 500 ""
6 500
7 400
8 300
9 150
10 50

My Question now is when to take the HCG, because for me it is a must in a cycle to regenerate. Also what amount of Novaldex should I add to it and for how long?

Hello There,

wksTest edbol

1500mg30mg p/day
2500 " "
3500 ""
4500 ""
5500 ""

My Question now is when to take the HCG, because for me it is a must in a cycle to regenerate. Also what amount of Novaldex should I add to it and for how long?

During our cycle hcg at 500 iu a week, so 250iu pinned twice a week is great.

Run it until about 4 days before PCT then stop, running HCG in PCT will actually shut you down.

Sorry didn’t address, Nolvadex is for PCT now whilst on cycle. You need an AI like aromasin for the cycle.

Nolva is used during PCT at a typical dose of 40/40/20/20.

During our cycle hcg at 500 iu a week, so 250iu pinned twice a week is great.

Run it until about 4 days before PCT then stop, running HCG in PCT will actually shut you down.

So HCG not actually after the cycle? So Only while cycling?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry didn’t address, Nolvadex is for PCT now whilst on cycle. You need an AI like aromasin for the cycle.

Nolva is used during PCT at a typical dose of 40/40/20/20.

So what would my PCT look like? When I take HCG 500 IUs a week?

So HCG not actually after the cycle? So Only while cycling?

- - - Updated - - -

So what would my PCT look like? When I take HCG 500 IUs a week?

PCT would be Nolvadex 40/40/20/20, clomid is 50/50/25/25. Meaning 40mg per day for week one and two, then additional 2 weeks at 20mg per day. Same applies to clomid.

You should also be using aromasin during cycle at a low dose.

PCT doesn’t change with the use of HCG, same either way.

And yes only HCG well on, not during PCT.

PCT would be Nolvadex 40/40/20/20, clomid is 50/50/25/25. Meaning 40mg per day for week one and two, then additional 2 weeks at 20mg per day. Same applies to clomid.

You should also be using aromasin during cycle at a low dose.

PCT doesn’t change with the use of HCG, same either way.

And yes only HCG well on, not during PCT.

Okay Thank you :)

Hello There,

wks Test e dbol

1 500mg 30mg p/day
2 500 " "
3 500 ""
4 500 ""
5 500 ""
6 500
7 400
8 300
9 150
10 50

HCG is a marvelous compound when used with harsher compounds, such as tren'. Suffice it to say, though, HCG simply isn't necessary vis-a-vis a test' tbol cycle.

Too, Struttiboy, given that this is your first cycle, I will recommend that you run a test' only cycle.

HCG is a marvelous compound when used with harsher compounds, such as tren'. Suffice it to say, though, HCG simply isn't necessary vis-a-vis a test' tbol cycle.

Too, Struttiboy, given that this is your first cycle, I will recommend that you run a test' only cycle.

I figured I’d tell him that too but it appears by his initial post he’s dead set on it, so I just wanted to be sure he didn’t run it during PCT.

But yes I agree, it can worsen estrogen related side effects as we both know.

I figured I’d tell him that too but it appears by his initial post he’s dead set on it, so I just wanted to be sure he didn’t run it during PCT.

Oh wait because of the post error I didn’t see dbol mentioned. I would agree dump the oral.

Yeah, I can see that, Gruntwerkz. And, given that he is so determined, it is good that you urged him to use HCG in appropriate doses.

No problem man.

Read this:
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

With that said you can exclude the SARMS and Cardarine as well as HCGenerate. Other wise this read explains what the SERMS (Nolva and clomid) do and gives you more general info about a PCT.

So again disregard the extra stuff, you only need Nolva, clomid and aromasin.

Thanks! Very Helpfull :)

- - - Updated - - -

Okay I just heard that It isnt that bad but since you are all more Experienced i will do only test :)

- - - Updated - - -

No problem man.

Read this:
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

With that said you can exclude the SARMS and Cardarine as well as HCGenerate. Other wise this read explains what the SERMS (Nolva and clomid) do and gives you more general info about a PCT.

So again disregard the extra stuff, you only need Nolva, clomid and aromasin.

So 250iu´s of HCG and Nolva, clomid and aromasin.. But really as much as its described in the Post up top? Because that seems a little much for such a "little" dose?

Back
Top Bottom