Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

labels vs. ingredients

impakooz

Registered
how come protein powder says all the right things on the label, has a big picture of a bodybuilder, claims low fat, and low sugar etc. then when you read what is actually in it they have a bunch of garbage i wouldn't even feed to my worst enemy?

marketing and tricking people is what the food companies can do.

people pay attention to labels and macros and ignore the actual ingredients all the time. the food companies depend on that. can you imagine not knowing the actual ingredients? well there was a time food companies didn't have to include that. and today with our FDA stripped down more and more you cannot trust ingredients regardless. that is why you should consume REAL WHOLE FOODS, not things in packages

In a highly competitive market, companies can only use marketing like this to sway the consumer. Products are so similar and margins are so thin that they do this or go out of business.

how come protein powder says all the right things on the label, has a big picture of a bodybuilder, claims low fat, and low sugar etc. then when you read what is actually in it they have a bunch of garbage i wouldn't even feed to my worst enemy?
Ever heard of advertising?

Back
Top Bottom