Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Help Understanding Testosterone Level Issue

Wolf

Registered
Hi, my normal testosterone level before starting a cycle was about 550. I started a cycle and ended it short after 1 month due to gym lock downs, it was 500 mg Test e a week. I did pct of clomid for just 2 weeks and went completely off everything for 2 month. I started the same cycle again and now it's my 7th week of Test e 500 mg a week. The problem is that I just did blood work and my testosterone level is now about 450. This is lower than when it was naturally and this is my 7th week on cycle. What could be the reason for this? Will my testosterone level raise up? Any help or clarification is appreciated.

First of all Clomid only is a shit pct. I get your cycle was cut short and you probably didn't need a full pct but I would have done more than just 2 weeks of Clomid.

Did you get bloods at the end of your initial cycle? Did you get bloods before starting the second cycle? I'm curious what your levels were then. If your Test is 450 after 7 weeks of 500mg I'd say your test is way underused or even fake.

Since you likely didn't do an adequate pct, its possible that you haven't fully recovered your natural levels and your gear is fake.

I never like to accuse people of selling fake gear and I don't know the history or who your source is but I'd reach out to them.

...I started a cycle and ended it short after 1 month due to gym lock downs, it was 500 mg Test e a week. I did pct of clomid for just 2 weeks and went completely off everything for 2 month. I started the same cycle again and now it's my 7th week of Test e 500 mg a week. The problem is that I just did blood work and my testosterone level is now about 450...

I’m a bit lost...so you got your labs done in the 7th week on cycle?

wtf? do you have any sort of clue or concept what you are doing? i'll answer that for you.. NO you don't... STOP using steroids man, seriously, just stop right now and run a real pct and be very very thankful thats all the lower your levels are right now

First of all Clomid only is a shit pct. I get your cycle was cut short and you probably didn't need a full pct but I would have done more than just 2 weeks of Clomid.

Did you get bloods at the end of your initial cycle? Did you get bloods before starting the second cycle? I'm curious what your levels were then. If your Test is 450 after 7 weeks of 500mg I'd say your test is way underused or even fake.

Since you likely didn't do an adequate pct, its possible that you haven't fully recovered your natural levels and your gear is fake.

I never like to accuse people of selling fake gear and I don't know the history or who your source is but I'd reach out to them.
My gear is 100% valid, I even tested it. I have a friend who is using the same gear and his test levels are about 900, we got bloodwork together except he is staking Deca with his cycle. He went through the same things as me except he did not do PCT after that 1 month cycle. Could there be any reason? Should I up the dose? Thanks for your help

- - - Updated - - -

I’m a bit lost...so you got your labs done in the 7th week on cycle?

I have my original natural lab results before starting my cycle and I just did this one in my 7th week. So my original results are from February and these are from 2 days ago.

- - - Updated - - -

wtf? do you have any sort of clue or concept what you are doing? i'll answer that for you.. NO you don't... STOP using steroids man, seriously, just stop right now and run a real pct and be very very thankful thats all the lower your levels are right now
Zzzz ure actually no help, my first cycle was going great then the whole lockdown happened and I was forced to end my cycle short. How was I supposed to predict that a pandemic was gonna happen. Waste of a moderator.

My gear is 100% valid, I even tested it. I have a friend who is using the same gear and his test levels are about 900, we got bloodwork together except he is staking Deca with his cycle. He went through the same things as me except he did not do PCT after that 1 month cycle. Could there be any reason? Should I up the dose? Thanks for your help

- - - Updated - - -

I have my original natural lab results before starting my cycle and I just did this one in my 7th week. So my original results are from February and these are from 2 days ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Zzzz ure actually no help, my first cycle was going great then the whole lockdown happened and I was forced to end my cycle short. How was I supposed to predict that a pandemic was gonna happen. Waste of a moderator.
keep running those pct's you are running and then act shocked your test levels arent where they should be

keep running those pct's you are running and then act shocked your test levels arent where they should be

Look bro, I admit I’m new to this whole thing. That’s why I’m asking questions. I want to learn more. But you are just attacking me and making me feel bad. Try being more positive.

- - - Updated - - -

Where is your gear from

Some lab called Kaiser Lab. I literally tested it twice, it’s valid.

Look bro, I admit I’m new to this whole thing. That’s why I’m asking questions. I want to learn more. But you are just attacking me and making me feel bad. Try being more positive.

- - - Updated - - -

Some lab called Kaiser Lab. I literally tested it twice, it’s valid.

man its all good that you need to learn... thats not the issue.. your supposed to be here to learn and we are here to help... im giving you a hard time because you dont use your head... would it not be wise to educate yourself FIRST and THEN run your cycle? thats why im so frustrated... im happy to help you but for fucks sake start using your head!

...Some lab called Kaiser Lab. I literally tested it twice, it’s valid.

The only legit test is an HPLC test. Those home test kits are junk. At 500mg test e your levels should be wayyy higher, 2-3x higher. Not average-ish

man its all good that you need to learn... thats not the issue.. your supposed to be here to learn and we are here to help... im giving you a hard time because you dont use your head... would it not be wise to educate yourself FIRST and THEN run your cycle? thats why im so frustrated... im happy to help you but for fucks sake start using your head!
Yeah I get it, i made mistakes and now im paying for it. Sorry for flaming you, in my other post too. I’ll see how things go these 1-2 weeks and if stays the same im going off.

- - - Updated - - -

The only legit test is an HPLC test. Those home test kits are junk. At 500mg test e your levels should be wayyy higher, 2-3x higher. Not average-ish

But like I also said, my friend is using the same gear and his test level is literally almost 900, double mine. Only thing he is doing different is using deca which i dont thing would boost it up that much.

..But like I also said, my friend is using the same gear and his test level is literally almost 900, double mine. Only thing he is doing different is using deca which i dont thing would boost it up that much.

Well, labs say otherwise

Yeah I get it, i made mistakes and now im paying for it. Sorry for flaming you, in my other post too. I’ll see how things go these 1-2 weeks and if stays the same im going off.

- - - Updated - - -

But like I also said, my friend is using the same gear and his test level is literally almost 900, double mine. Only thing he is doing different is using deca which i dont thing would boost it up that much.
i dont get sensitive at all, dont worry man... i just want to see you do things the right way... if you had any idea how much of this i have had to see over the past ten years of doing this you would understand why i react like i do... its not personal, i just want to prevent this shit as much as possible

Clomid is a crap drug. PERIOD. It's useless. It's also very toxic.

As to why your T is only 450 while on 500 mgs of test -- something's not right.

My gear is 100% valid, I even tested it. I have a friend who is using the same gear and his test levels are about 900, we got bloodwork together except he is staking Deca with his cycle. He went through the same things as me except he did not do PCT after that 1 month cycle. Could there be any reason? Should I up the dose? Thanks for your help.

I honestly don't know what to tell you man. If you are confident your gear is legit I have no idea what's going on. Everyone reacts differently to different doses but 200mg week puts me over 1000 and 400mg puts me well over 2000 so I've never had a reason to go over 400mg.

I don't think upping the dose is the answer. To be honest, test levels of 900 for your friend aren't great either on that much test.

The thing is, if you are injecting legit Test, your natural levels have no impact and it doesn't matter whether you've recovered.

When you introduce Test into your body, it stops making it. Your not adding to your natural test, it is gone and you are replacing it.

I know you said your 100% certain but I still question the gear. Different vials from the same source can be dosed completely different. I get bloods every time I pop a new vial.

i read the first post and i think i know what is going on

your gear is underdosed. you tested it which is great, but that won't tell you HOW MUCH is present. it is underdosed. the reason your friend levels were higher is because he used deca too, and deca will spike test levels.

On 500mg/test a week my test levels were 3,000....you lost 50, I mean not sure what else to say?

- - - Updated - - -

On 500mg/test a week my test levels were 3,000....you lost 50, I mean not sure what else to say?

Sorry you lost 100 points...clearly your test is almost non-existent in that vial.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Wind your neck in. You didn't have enough time off and your PCT was piss poor.

Back
Top Bottom