Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does creatine cause any type of bloat

Darones

I've been using creatine for the past two weeks and I'm wondering if it causes any type of bloat
The reason is I seem to have gained 8 lb and also my cholesterol levels have gone over 200 for the first time in my life. just wondering if this could be from the creatine or if it could be from something else

I've been using creatine for the past two weeks and I'm wondering if it causes any type of bloat
The reason is I seem to have gained 8 lb and also my cholesterol levels have gone over 200 for the first time in my life. just wondering if this could be from the creatine or if it could be from something else

Something else. Yours would the first time I've seen someone state this as an issue. What kind and form are you using?

Yea creatine causes bloating for sure some water retention etc.

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

I don’t think you could run into this issue. Unless you are over using it.

Back
Top Bottom