Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique my 6th cycle

Slavic_Hulk88

Registered
I'm experienced with roids and cycles, and my stats are 6'2", 32 yrs old, 232 lbs, about 12% BF (can see upper abs, more defined when lose water weight). I'm currently doing a 12-14 week cycle.

Side-note: I'm somewhat estrogen prone, hence I try to stay away from too much of the aromatizing compounds, hence I like to keep test lower. I hate the bloat, although I do have Nolva, DIM, arimidex on hand.

Equipoise wk 1-14: 500mg/wk (frontload first week 750 mg)

Test wk 1-14: 250 mg/wk

Deca: 250 mg/wk

Tren: 250 mg/wk

Proviron: 50 mg/day

Superdrol: 10 mg ONLY training days

Finish off last 5-6 weeks with winstrol instead of superdrol 50 mg/day

This may seem excessive, I guess. Critique away. I think I should take out tren or leave it till the end, but I love it too much. I can withstand the side effects at anything under 300 mg, I'm just worried that pairing with deca, it will cause progestin issues... Chuck it or lower the dose?

its excessive to a point... i do like how you are keeping doses more moderate but dont see the need for so many compounds here... if anything i would drop the deca... i dont see you getting much from superdrol on training days only either... if it were me, i would go with test, eq and tren and forget the superdrol entirely... 50 mg of fucking superdrol is insane... winstrol on the back end would be just fine...

i agree with DG, too much shit man

you had me excited when i saw low test, deca and proviron. i mean that is a great cycle right there. but then you added in EQ and tren on top of it? why?

just throwing in stuff does not make much sense, it will just increase side effects.

why don't you pick 2 steroids you want and proviron. no reason to run 4 and proviron

My reasoning for EQ and tren may be flawed, but this is what I was thinking: EQ doesn't really aromatize much at all, and I like the idea of lean, steady gains. It also improves athletic performance/stamina, which helps offset Tren's endurance/stamina-reducing side-effect.
Tren needs no introduction and we know how powerful it is, and I personally like it overall--I can handle it and love the mental energy it gives me to do shit and get things done at MODERATE doses (for me anything under 300 mg).

My overall goal is a lean bulk/recomp without the damn annoying excessive water bloat.

Mostly agree with the above.
I wouldn't mix the deca with tren.

Iv prob posted this in a few forums, but I highly recommend this layout..

1-12, 250 test (no ai, at least for me) so no ups or downs or guessing games about estro!

1-12, Tren e (I'd use 600, but 400 is good) also caber is essential......

1-6 tbol (50 to 75mg) id use 75mg. Doesn't aromatise, low sides. Feels good, underrated compound.

6-8 oral liver break

8-12, winstrol 50mg. 75mg hurts joints, 50mg isn't too bad. I felt great running this.

Most importantly stable, no ups or downs with estrogen, no prolactin issues or limp dick ect...

Pretty much my go to cycle from now on.
Followed by a cruise with ostarine and 250 test.
Also looking at adding ipamorelin 300 to 500iu x 3 day for 6 months, it makes Ur face look really fresh and glowing. And u feel good on it.

Eq is basically just for veins and gave me a weird anxiety which is typical of Eq.

Npp/deca never been a fan... Lowers libido even with caber, so thats a no.

Dbol is great and high test is great, but you really need to have that ai dialed in just right, at least for me. And I'm over dealing with crashed or hi estro....

Stability, getting to the gym, maintaining a healthy relationship with the misses without mood swings from gear is important. Lots of guys have prob failed relationships due to too much experimentation with gear and ups and downs ect.

My 2 cents after 5 years of being on, no pct ever. Just cruise.

I'm experienced with roids and cycles, and my stats are 6'2", 32 yrs old, 232 lbs, about 12% BF (can see upper abs, more defined when lose water weight). I'm currently doing a 12-14 week cycle.

Side-note: I'm somewhat estrogen prone, hence I try to stay away from too much of the aromatizing compounds, hence I like to keep test lower. I hate the bloat, although I do have Nolva, DIM, arimidex on hand.

Equipoise wk 1-14: 500mg/wk (frontload first week 750 mg)

Test wk 1-14: 250 mg/wk

Deca: 250 mg/wk

Tren: 250 mg/wk

Proviron: 50 mg/day

Superdrol: 10 mg ONLY training days

Finish off last 5-6 weeks with winstrol instead of superdrol 50 mg/day

This may seem excessive, I guess. Critique away. I think I should take out tren or leave it till the end, but I love it too much. I can withstand the side effects at anything under 300 mg, I'm just worried that pairing with deca, it will cause progestin issues... Chuck it or lower the dose?

Don't have it on hand - use it from day 1.

Dont ever mix tren with deca dude. Bad bad news. you are just running way too much shit and relying on compounds too heavily.

Dont ever mix tren with deca dude. Bad bad news. you are just running way too much shit and relying on compounds too heavily.

Yeah, I was leery about this combo, hence the low doses. I think I should lower the deca even more or throw it out completely.

Thanks for all your feedback.

That’s too much. With those orals and the tren. It may not happen after one cycle like that but man you don’t wanna hurt your organs bro. Take out the tren and one of the orals. Superdrol is uber toxic all by itself.

I'm an advocate for something along these lines.

1-12 250 test e
1-12 300mg tren e
1-6 50mg tbol
8-12 50mg winstrol

Forget the Deca, forget the superdrol, forget the proviron, unless estrogen prone.
Maybe have caber on hand. Or after like 6 weeks just take .25 e3d for the last 6 weeks. And not much could go wrong here.

For me that dose of proviron would shatter my estrogen. So that's an individual thing.

I'd you follow that to a T I bet you'll have waaay better results and feel awesome too.

I'm an advocate for something along these lines.

1-12 250 test e
1-12 300mg tren e
1-6 50mg tbol
8-12 50mg winstrol

Forget the Deca, forget the superdrol, forget the proviron, unless estrogen prone.
Maybe have caber on hand. Or after like 6 weeks just take .25 e3d for the last 6 weeks. And not much could go wrong here.

For me that dose of proviron would shatter my estrogen. So that's an individual thing.

I'd you follow that to a T I bet you'll have waaay better results and feel awesome too.

I like your cycle plan, but I am estrogen prone to a degree, so I'd substitute tbol for proviron. I decided I don't like deca and I finished the vial anyway. I don't like the strange mental feeling plus the deca dick is too much.

Way too much. 2 like Test/EQ or Test/Tren with Proviron would be great. You could do 4-6 weeks of Winny at the end and be a great cycle. But not all of it together.

I like your cycle plan, but I am estrogen prone to a degree, so I'd substitute tbol for proviron. I decided I don't like deca and I finished the vial anyway. I don't like the strange mental feeling plus the deca dick is too much.

Tbol doesn't convert to estrogen, that's dbol Ur thinking of.

- - - Updated - - -

I had the impression that proviron didn't have very high AI properties like adex or aromasin, that it's more for mood and libido than anything. Why would it shatter your estrogen?

Depends who who ask. Everyone has a different experience with different compounds. I'm a low aromatiser, so even proviron can crash my estrogen.
Thats why some run 50 to 100mg proviron and still complain of no libido and bad sides, they don't truly understand what's going on.

Back
Top Bottom