Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stenbolone & DHB Cycle Log

Phill

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
IMG_20200930_093029__01.jpg

Here I am with a new cycle.

TEST E 125 mg/EOD or (1/2 ml)
DHB 50 mg/ED (1/2 ml)
STEN 50 mg/ED (1/2 ml)

Arimidex 1 mg/ED (1 tab)

The goal is to get some muscle quality back, stay full without overdoing the diet and with as few sides as possible.
For this I will stay low with the test and let sten and dhb do their magic.

I don't want to over-complicate things and try to push my body over and over again.
At this time in my life I already have other thoughts to deal with. Later, I hope for better times.

I start with 50 mg of dhb and sten for these reasons:
dhb at high dosages gives me a little pip, some discomfort in training, I hope that mixing it with other oil does not give this problem.
sten at first it gives me a shot of anxiety. I start with lower dosages and increase later to avoid this absurd anxiety.

So, for the first 2-3 weeks 50 mg, I will then start increasing the doses of dhb and sten as long as I can remaining without side.

Maybe later I will think about inserting an oral, probably tbol.

All products used are strictly Euro-Pharmacies sent with love by PuritySourceLabs.ru

Thanks PSL!!!

View attachment 12428

Here I am with a new cycle.

TEST E 125 mg/EOD or (1/2 ml)
DHB 50 mg/ED (1/2 ml)
STEN 50 mg/ED (1/2 ml)

Arimidex 1 mg/ED (1 tab)

The goal is to get some muscle quality back, stay full without overdoing the diet and with as few sides as possible.
For this I will stay low with the test and let sten and dhb do their magic.

I don't want to over-complicate things and try to push my body over and over again.
At this time in my life I already have other thoughts to deal with. Later, I hope for better times.

I start with 50 mg of dhb and sten for these reasons:
dhb at high dosages gives me a little pip, some discomfort in training, I hope that mixing it with other oil does not give this problem.
sten at first it gives me a shot of anxiety. I start with lower dosages and increase later to avoid this absurd anxiety.

So, for the first 2-3 weeks 50 mg, I will then start increasing the doses of dhb and sten as long as I can remaining without side.

Maybe later I will think about inserting an oral, probably tbol.

All products used are strictly Euro-Pharmacies sent with love by PuritySourceLabs.ru

Thanks PSL!!!

Did you get sore joints like winny inject?

Hell yes! I’m wanting to give that sten a run and glad your logging it. I will prob run sten, NPP, and some winny or var.

Yesterday I tripped and hurt my calf.
It hurts a lot to just walk.
Today was the leg day but I managed to do very little.
I trained my thighs a bit and then I trained abs.

I put a painkiller on it.
I hope it passes quickly.

I don't stop!
If the calf wants to come with me, fine.
Otherwise it will lag behind.
I don't stop!

My friend all wanted a cool muscle mass, he gave himself these injections. And now he only knows that he is being treated for the consequences. A rigid diet, no excessive physical exertion. In short, he himself realizes that this result, achieved by injections, was not worth the consequences that he now has. Of course, everyone's body is different, some have more side effects, some at first do not have them at all.

Last meal of the day

400 ml eggs white = 40 gr protein
1 table spoon EVO = 12 gr fat
130 gr basmati rice = 104 gr carbs
1 gr of salt

741 kcal

and goodnight

IMG_20201008_164402__01.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

My friend all wanted a cool muscle mass, he gave himself these injections. And now he only knows that he is being treated for the consequences. A rigid diet, no excessive physical exertion. In short, he himself realizes that this result, achieved by injections, was not worth the consequences that he now has. Of course, everyone's body is different, some have more side effects, some at first do not have them at all.

Of course, nothing is achieved with injections alone.
Many don't understand this. they think there are the magic pills that make them mr. Olympia.

Well, that's not it!

Diet, hard work in the gym, dedication, consistency.
Without all these things, nothing will be achieved.

As for the consequences, they are unfortunately part of the equation.
I paid mine ... and I still have to pay for it.
But in the end, life is short and must be lived as we like it

Back
Top Bottom