Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Left my toddler and GW in the car oops

arield

Registered
This is an embarrassing story and please don't tell my wife haha. Yesterday I took our toddler with me to pick up my gw cardarine from the post office. thanks for the fast shipping by the way guys, took like 2 weeks! :( But anyway on the way back I decided to stop and grab a drink and I completely forgot I had the toddler in the car. It was really hot outside like over a hundred degrees.

I ended up going back in the car after 2 hours and my toddler was sweating so I put him in front of the air conditioner and threw some ice on him. He seems to be okay. Anyway my main concern is if I damaged my GW cardarine in the process. I want to start using it. Should I just tell the company it arrived busted so they can ship me a replacement? How does this work? I blame the sender for taking so long to ship it.

This is an embarrassing story and please don't tell my wife haha. Yesterday I took our toddler with me to pick up my gw cardarine from the post office. thanks for the fast shipping by the way guys, took like 2 weeks! :( But anyway on the way back I decided to stop and grab a drink and I completely forgot I had the toddler in the car. It was really hot outside like over a hundred degrees.

I ended up going back in the car after 2 hours and my toddler was sweating so I put him in front of the air conditioner and threw some ice on him. He seems to be okay. Anyway my main concern is if I damaged my GW cardarine in the process. I want to start using it. Should I just tell the company it arrived busted so they can ship me a replacement? How does this work? I blame the sender for taking so long to ship it.

LOL! you left your kid in a 100 degree car and you're worried about your GW going bad? you're hardcore oldschool!

Well I would first check if your kid is fine, give him a water and a banana, so he's not dehydrated.

For the cardarine gw, if you left it in the heat for long enough it would degrade. That means drop in quality. Wouldn't be 0mgs but would be less. You can tell your sources the true story and ask for a discount on a new bottle but not reverse scam and say it's a bad GW. You got the real GW but you left it in the car heat remember.

Guy nearly kills his kid and then asks advice on scamming a source….because what is really important is the gear after all….

Exactly. I wouldn’t give this guy advice about anything. Hope he ordered from enhanced athlete.

Guy nearly kills his kid and then asks advice on scamming a source….because what is really important is the gear after all….

most parents are ill equipped to have children, that is the truth

Tell me this guy is a troll. Cos he's some kind of ass wipe.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly. I wouldn’t give this guy advice about anything. Hope he ordered from enhanced athlete.

100% behind this

just to follow up this happens A LOT

happened to someone i know. the kid was in the car half the day. it was a complete shitshow. dad wasn't used to dropping kid off at daycare cause mom was out of town. dad went to car on lunch break to find the bad news. question is would you stay with your spouse if this happened to you? it is an honest mistake. i don't see it being a good situation, would strain the relationship going forward. you have to live with that the rest of your life, but if you have other kids it isn't fair to them to destroy their lives in the process

just to follow up this happens A LOT

happened to someone i know. the kid was in the car half the day. it was a complete shitshow. dad wasn't used to dropping kid off at daycare cause mom was out of town. dad went to car on lunch break to find the bad news. question is would you stay with your spouse if this happened to you? it is an honest mistake. i don't see it being a good situation, would strain the relationship going forward. you have to live with that the rest of your life, but if you have other kids it isn't fair to them to destroy their lives in the process

More than anyone would ever like. But this guy takes the biscuit with his way of describing it, then wanting to ask for our help scamming a supplier.

Back
Top Bottom