Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone know what happened to steroid kingdom

Goombah01

Registered
Hey guys im new to the forums but i was wondering if anyone else used steroid kingdom/optimum pharma and new what happened to their site? I used to order from them and i tried their site and its down . Tried emailing but they havnt responded.

Ive actually used them already. Ive used their test and dbol and my friend introduced me to it it worked great for me i was just trying to find them again.

bro i repeat...unless they are evo approved you risk getting scammed...sources come and go...we vet everyone on evo...so if something sour we know...we back all our evo brothers this way....giving the best....and most trusted info ....

bro i repeat...unless they are evo approved you risk getting scammed...sources come and go...we vet everyone on evo...so if something sour we know...we back all our evo brothers this way....giving the best....and most trusted info ....

Appreciate it by the way! I looked through some of the sources onthis forum just seem super expensive.
Maybe im just a cheap ass idk lmao

Appreciate it by the way! I looked through some of the sources onthis forum just seem super expensive.
Maybe im just a cheap ass idk lmao

brother who's expensive? none of the approved guys are high up...check out roidmass.com .....

and anyhow brother....in life, you get what you pay for...cheap price = this scam you see now....

Optima Pharma~Steroid Kingdom, has dropped off the Planet.
Their Webpage is Down.
And the 1 Forum that they were a Sponsor on, they're Disappeared from there also................................... JP

I had used there dbol about 5 years ago. And it actually worked really well. Only dealing I ever had with them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I had used there dbol about 5 years ago. And it actually worked really well. Only dealing I ever had with them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Yeah thats why im wanting to find them again is because i used there dbol and test and i wanna run a couple more cycles since i already trust them and i wont have to do so much work tryna find another source even though i got some sources through here now but pricier

they are done bro. as JP said dropped off the planet which we all know what that means.

i dropped you a roidmass code, they will take good care of you.. prices are very fair for such quality gear

they are done bro. as JP said dropped off the planet which we all know what that means.

i dropped you a roidmass code, they will take good care of you.. prices are very fair for such quality gear

Thanks for the code! Ill get back to you. Was replying then i got the "no reply without 100 posts" lol

So i saw everything i need on roid mass but you know where im able to get arimidex?

Back
Top Bottom