Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Empty stomach supps

public77

Registered
I'm starting to stack my pre-workouts with hemovol and mesomorph. I usually have whey protein before the gym too. The directions for hemovol say to have on an empty stomach. If I drink whey protein, would this hamper the pumps from hemovol? Should I avoid drinking protein before and just use for post-workout? Thanks for the help.

I also agree with Steve its a way better idea to lift on empty than to be full and digesting protein during the workout.

I also agree with Steve its a way better idea to lift on empty than to be full and digesting protein during the workout.

In a fasted scenario I would try to get down some protein before working out and I think in this case a liquid form of food is a better option than let's just say a stake :)

All that shit before training would make me puke. If you need something before training, choose either the hemavol or a balanced meal. There is no secret pre workout formula for gains.

Back
Top Bottom