Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Long Ester Myth That MUST DIE!

nelson montana

<b>V.I.P. - Author</b>
Right to the point. Long esters do not take longer to work that short esters! At least not after the first week. Who does a one week cycle?!

The very notion that long esters don't kick in for weeks and short cycles require short estersis flat out so dumb, I'm surprised people still believe it. But you know how it goes. Something becomes established bro-science and everyone goes along. I think the fact that so many people are inherently lazy they're just fine with accepting the myth. But it's nonsense.

Follow the reasoning.

A "long" ester peaks after about 48 hours and begins to dissipate after 7 days or so. After 2 weeks it's pretty much out of your system. So obviously, you'll be pinning at least once a week, which means after 7 days, you will always have a constant level of the drug. It doesn't sit around and do nothing waiting to work after a month. it's in and out of your system in two weeks. So the level of 200 mgs of test cyp at day 4 is no different that if you took 50 mgs a day of test prop.

And even with short esters and orals, you won't really see effects for a couple of week. But if you don't see anything by then , you're not trying hard enough! I've always noticed effects pretty quickly. Slight. But noticable. That means it's working.

And I'll remind everyone. Back when steroids were first discussed in Duchaine's book (which I wish I still had because it's worth a lot of money!) 6 weeks was considered a "pro cycle." Today, you have nit wits who are 6 weeks into the cycle asking when it's going to "kick in."

The only benefit to a short ester is to get optimum levels immediately. And for that, I'd prefer orals. Also, long ester drugs will not extend the cycle! if anything, they provide a natural "leveling off." Yeah, yeah, I know, Deca is detectable for months after stopping usage, but that's because the metabolites are detectable. It isn not working months later! It does last a little longer but the last shot will stop building any muscle whatsoever a few weeks after you take it.

So that's it. I realize this won't stick. Some people want to believe what they want to believe and will reject evidence, logic, proof, or reason to do so. And there's always some nit wit who wants to argue to try and prove he's smart. Fine. But the reality is what it is.

You can use long esters in a short cycle, and vice versa. I personally see no advantage to short esters short of the fact that they cause a little less water retention making them better the last week prior to a contest -- for all you professional competitors out there.

as you already know, i dont know how many people are going to take to this or be receptive to it but I can say its nice just to hear other perspectives and instances and to see the reasoning behind it... ill let everyone else debate it amongst one other, get offended etc... i just like to read multiple ideas and methods and so its nice to see it even posted

as you already know, i dont know how many people are going to take to this or be receptive to it but I can say its nice just to hear other perspectives and instances and to see the reasoning behind it... ill let everyone else debate it amongst one other, get offended etc... i just like to read multiple ideas and methods and so its nice to see it even posted

Yeah, I know I poked the hornets nest. But I'd be happy to discuss it or clatify what may not be understood. Cause honestly, there isn't much to debate. You either believe that long esters don't work within days or you know better. So I'm not sure of the lack of responses is agreement, or confusion. : ) Anyway, hopefully it'll help some people to at least see things from a broader perspective.

Right to the point. Long esters do not take longer to work that short esters! At least not after the first week. Who does a one week cycle?!

The very notion that long esters don't kick in for weeks and short cycles require short estersis flat out so dumb, I'm surprised people still believe it. But you know how it goes. Something becomes established bro-science and everyone goes along. I think the fact that so many people are inherently lazy they're just fine with accepting the myth. But it's nonsense.

Follow the reasoning.

A "long" ester peaks after about 48 hours and begins to dissipate after 7 days or so. After 2 weeks it's pretty much out of your system. So obviously, you'll be pinning at least once a week, which means after 7 days, you will always have a constant level of the drug. It doesn't sit around and do nothing waiting to work after a month. it's in and out of your system in two weeks. So the level of 200 mgs of test cyp at day 4 is no different that if you took 50 mgs a day of test prop.

And even with short esters and orals, you won't really see effects for a couple of week. But if you don't see anything by then , you're not trying hard enough! I've always noticed effects pretty quickly. Slight. But noticable. That means it's working.

And I'll remind everyone. Back when steroids were first discussed in Duchaine's book (which I wish I still had because it's worth a lot of money!) 6 weeks was considered a "pro cycle." Today, you have nit wits who are 6 weeks into the cycle asking when it's going to "kick in."

The only benefit to a short ester is to get optimum levels immediately. And for that, I'd prefer orals. Also, long ester drugs will not extend the cycle! if anything, they provide a natural "leveling off." Yeah, yeah, I know, Deca is detectable for months after stopping usage, but that's because the metabolites are detectable. It isn not working months later! It does last a little longer but the last shot will stop building any muscle whatsoever a few weeks after you take it.

So that's it. I realize this won't stick. Some people want to believe what they want to believe and will reject evidence, logic, proof, or reason to do so. And there's always some nit wit who wants to argue to try and prove he's smart. Fine. But the reality is what it is.

You can use long esters in a short cycle, and vice versa. I personally see no advantage to short esters short of the fact that they cause a little less water retention making them better the last week prior to a contest -- for all you professional competitors out there.

I don't agree that longer esters are a myth, long esters deliver more results in the long run.

I don't care about Dan Duchaine, he was 30 years+ ago and these days his info is like saying the earth is flat.

The reality is that short esters are more painful to inject, high PIP, have more sides and are harder for the average steroid user to deal with.

In the end of the story you can pick a short propionate or a long enanthate but a LONGER ester is MUCH MUCh easier to deal with and time.

I don't agree that longer esters are a myth, long esters deliver more results in the long run.

I don't care about Dan Duchaine, he was 30 years+ ago and these days his info is like saying the earth is flat.

The reality is that short esters are more painful to inject, high PIP, have more sides and are harder for the average steroid user to deal with.

In the end of the story you can pick a short propionate or a long enanthate but a LONGER ester is MUCH MUCh easier to deal with and time.

You missed the point bro.

I didn't have time before to address why you are wrong. But it's a good example of why people misunderstand this.

To each of your comments.

# 1: There is zero evidence that long esters deliver more results in the long run. If you did prop and orals for 12 weeks you wouldn't get results? That's absurd.

#2: The fact that Duchaine's book was 30 years ago is irrelevant. i wasn't talking about his evaluation of the drugs, I was mentioning how long people used them. And they got results. Are you denying that fact because it happened 30 years ago? I know millenials can be a little ignorant of anything that happened prior to their existence (which is ironic because the internet is all about information) but you can't discount evidence because it's "old."

#3:That is true. And has nothing to do with my point.

#4: Agree again and kind of the point I was making. Yet you're agruing with it.

I think this is another "argument just to argue argument"

Of course not - they exist lol

I was asked, by a 'witness' if I believed in Jehovah's Witnesses - to which I said 'of course - they exist'. But that wasn't what he meant to ask me lol

Longer esters do NOT get you more gains in the long term. You're correct, dependent on the 'carrier' with regards to shorter esters

The info from 30 years ago thing is kinda silly. I guess it's natural to think, generation to generation, we have a better handle on SOME things. In fact, with the focus on PEDs/strength and Muscle Growth, we still don't fully understand all it's aspects. We sort of know 'what works' but not 100% why (hence these debates).

If, for example, longer esters are run longer (16-24 weeks) that doesn't make them better (at adding any of the above). In VERY simple terms I'd expect a LONG (16-24 weeks) cycle to add MORE of the above than a shorter one. That's true REGARDLESS of the ester. Otherwise why do long cycles?

There is, of course, small individual responses.

The info from 30 years ago thing is kinda silly. I guess it's natural to think, generation to generation, we have a better handle on SOME things. In fact, with the focus on PEDs/strength and Muscle Growth, we still don't fully understand all it's aspects. We sort of know 'what works' but not 100% why (hence these debates).

If, for example, longer esters are run longer (16-24 weeks) that doesn't make them better (at adding any of the above). In VERY simple terms I'd expect a LONG (16-24 weeks) cycle to add MORE of the above than a shorter one. That's true REGARDLESS of the ester. Otherwise why do long cycles?

There is, of course, small individual responses.

When you get right down to it, the entire debate is based on the word "long" -- conflating that a "long" ester is for long cycles. There's absolutely no scientific reasoning behind it other than they share a similar word. It's no different than thinking a a "tall" capuccino will make you taller.

I have stuck to long esters for 2 reasons......first is for less pinning, lol. I know, I am a "poosy" or whatever BM says. The other is my experience with tren. I ran tren A only once and the sides hit me so hard so fast that I dropped it. With tren E I don't have this issue. Now, I don't really run tren anymore being older and with different goals but that is just how I cycle now. In any fashion, great post Nelson. I am always grateful for you sharing your experience and opinions.

Back
Top Bottom