Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Veteran Thread The Perfect PCT Simplified!

Veteran Discussion
remember the purpose of pct is to get a soft landing

the best thing you can use in pct and bridge is n2generate becuase they are natural herbs. and ES means extra strength. so it has what n2generate has and more, also has additional ingredients that the classic version does not have.

Hello, new here. I am not from U.S, so sorry for my english.

I just wanted to know if you start with Cardarine right after your last shot, when do you need to stop taking it?

Whenever you want. Cardarine is not included in pct for hpta recovery, its there for other benefits. Usually people use cardarine for 8-12 weeks.

I just wanted to know if you start with Cardarine right after your last shot, when do you need to stop taking it?

All covered.

legit cardarine can be run at every time

You can run it anytime since it is non-hormonal. The nice thing in PCT is that it will lower cortisol levels. It is typical to get a spike in cortisol during PCT. Cardarine will also help you keep pushing harder in the gym even when you don't feel "on" anymore.

I actually use it with N2Guard and the rest of the proper PCT products for the 6 weeks I’m on it. It helps me going to the gym motivate.

Ok. Im on my first cycle ever. Im new to the game. I should of done more reseaech besides listening to friends. Im on my 8th week out of 12 weeks that i plan on doing. I been doing 400mg test cyp a week. At week5 i started stacking with 20/30mg DBol a day. So far i got good gains ( 25lbs muscle) and no serious side effects. But im just learning about pct and other supplements that i should be taken. So my question Is where do i go from here? Should i be taken anything else these last 4 weeks with my cycle and what pct do i do? Help would be appreciated. Thank you

I actually use it with N2Guard and the rest of the proper PCT products for the 6 weeks I’m on it. It helps me going to the gym motivate.

yeah it really makes a difference!

Ok. Im on my first cycle ever. Im new to the game. I should of done more reseaech besides listening to friends. Im on my 8th week out of 12 weeks that i plan on doing. I been doing 400mg test cyp a week. At week5 i started stacking with 20/30mg DBol a day. So far i got good gains ( 25lbs muscle) and no serious side effects. But im just learning about pct and other supplements that i should be taken. So my question Is where do i go from here? Should i be taken anything else these last 4 weeks with my cycle and what pct do i do? Help would be appreciated. Thank you
You didnt gain 25 lbs of muscle. Maybe 10 to 15% of that at the most. That is water, glycogen and fat

Hey EVO Fam, just a heads up that I have updated this protocol to include all current sponsors and links to the specific products. I really hope you find this helpful when planning your cycles. I believe this is the most comprehensive PCT out there.

Hey EVO Fam, just a heads up that I have updated this protocol to include all current sponsors and links to the specific products. I really hope you find this helpful when planning your cycles. I believe this is the most comprehensive PCT out there.

Useful - thanks.

thanks for the heads up brother and for updating it!

Back
Top Bottom