Join Evolutionary Forums

esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
ANABOL-STEROIDS.BIZ Steroid Source Reviews

Source: ANABOL-STEROIDS.BIZ

Is ANABOL-STEROIDS.BIZ source a scam? fake or legit steroids sold? If you want to discuss this source: CLICK HERE TO DISCUSS ANABOL-STEROIDS.BIZ
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ANABOL-STEROIDS.BIZ Steroid Source Reviews

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

5 out of 5 rating for ANABOL-STEROIDS.BIZ Steroid Source Reviews

I have used vic at least 4 or 5 times. Each time, he came through. This is a great Thai source who does not fuck around.
    Communication & Ordering process: Excellent comm and always get a tracking number
    Delivery & Packaging: You will be very surprised how this guy discreetly packages his stuff to always make it thru customs.
    Products Ordered: dbol, dbol, and plenty more dbol. HG test amps, anadrol 50 tabs
    Product results and effectivenes: products speak for themselves. All my friends loved his blue hearts anabols

Dryopithecus
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

I cannot say enough about the Helpfulness, Professionalism and Service which I received from the boys at Anabol-Steroids.biz (Sean, Vic and Mark) and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to order goods to help with training, strength, size, etc. in particular for those living in Oz. I had been scammed in the past with the usual automated email replies from fake web-sites, which requested my cash via money orders and then ceased all communication with me. However, upon contacting the guys above (note:ensure correct spelling of web-site as there are copycats "www.anabol-steroids.biz"), I was immediately connected via their chat window and got instant 1 to 1 communication and support from them. Being my first time to order products like this, it was such a help to me and really put me at ease, not to mention the ongoing email advice which was given on cycles, alternatives products, health risks, etc. was invaluable. Cost was good and when there were issues securing the product quoted, they substituted a better alternative, with no increase in cost to me. Tracking # was provided (although not updated by the Thai postal service) but my package was received without any issues & without any opening or interference from customs. I plan on continuing to order from these guys and would happily respond to anyone with questions or concerns regarding using them going forward. I can't say enough good things about my dealings with anabol-steroids.biz and would highly recommend them. :)
    Communication & Ordering process: 1:1 communication via the web-site chat window was excellent and then regular email contact afterwhich was consistent, helpful and timely.
    Delivery & Packaging: Great packaging & delivery system which had no issues with Oz customs. A lot of thought and effort put in to ensure safe delivery.
    Products Ordered: Test Comp 250 & Anastrol
    Product results and effectivenes: 2 weeks into my cycle and feeling/looking very positive

Dryopithecus
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Sean is the bomb.I cannot recommend a better Thai source. Trust this man and have some faith. Your order will arrive safe and well.
    Communication & Ordering process: Couldn't be easier. I swear this man will respond to your email faster than any online source. Does he sleep?
    Delivery & Packaging: Perfect - Nothing more needs to be said.
    Products Ordered: March Pharmaceuticals - Danabol DS (500 tablets)
    Product results and effectivenes: It's dianabol. You're gonna grow like it's 1999!

Dryopithecus
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

I have only done a couple cycles before so I guess I would be considered a newbie but these guys were incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. The advice was sound and they follow up on everything so you always feel very comfortable and never in the dark. I am not sure if I just got lucky since this is the first time I ordered online, but I am not going to be ordering from anyone but these guys from now on! Can't recommend them enough!!
    Communication & Ordering process: Their communication is awesome. They have a live chat window that Mark seems to usually man and he's super patient with advice and help. Sean is also awesome with returning emails. I never have to wait long
    Delivery & Packaging: The pacakaging is insane! I don't know if they have a little factory knocking this stuff out or something but it's some pretty clever stuff
    Products Ordered: Testoviron by Bayer Shering, Danabol DS by March Pharma, Proviron by Bayer, Nolvadex and Ovinum for PCT
    Product results and effectivenes: I am now on week 7 and have been running the Testo along with the Danabol. I just finished the Danabol and gains are huge! Have already put on 9 kilos although there is some water weight but that is to be expected with Danabol.

Dryopithecus
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Success from OZ I'm very happy had 2 great orders arrive and I'm very very happy as receiving Pharma Grade gear is very hard to get so a big thanks to the Guys Sean & Mark , there range is amazing and I'm very shore the guys will chase down what ever they can get for u as they do go above and beyond for there customers with Amazing Service so from OZ Thanks Allot I'm stocked.
    Communication & Ordering process: Communication is excellent and ordering is very easy the guys will walk u through every step if u need the help.
    Delivery & Packaging: Very discrete arrived in 11 or 12 days Stealth Excellent.
    Products Ordered: Bayer Testoviron Depot , Tren Depot Meditech , Bayer proviron and Nolvadex
    Product results and effectivenes: Felt amazing looked like a million dollars felt like and looked like the HULk put on around 10 kilos .

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Excellent all round can't go wrong i have made 4 orders and always made it threw to Australia as all that live on this giant island the customs are dogs (yes they use them to haha) back to mark and sean they are legends they work hard to satisfy no shit they get the gear to u me 4 orders I'm impressed i was sceptical at the start but all my orders have made it cheers guys.Communication & Ordering process: Communication is easy great communications and ordering is even easier just give them a goDelivery & Packaging: Deliverd in 12 days and packaging is the best stealth iv ever seenProducts Ordered: Organon sust Organon DecaProduct results and effectivenes: The F___en HULK no shit yes really feel good very good gear.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Have never used AAS before at all so was extremely nervous about ordering. Spoke to Mark on the one on one chat and which is what made me go with them as the fact I at least had someone who was A. Obviously an English as a 1st language speaker and B. Who actually answered questions quickly and patiently made a big difference. I explained that as it was my first order and I live in the land of Custom nazi's I inky wanted to place a small order. He was completely fine with this and in fact agreed it was a good way to start off as he trusts his ability to deliver so was sure that he would have my future custom. He was right. Received my order in under 2 weeks and was updated every step of the way. About 2 place 2nd my order now. I have not had my bloods done yet however I have felt like Superman since starting and the chicks are walking bow legged from coast to coast so I have no doubts whatsoever.
    Communication & Ordering process: Simple, safe, regular updates.
    Delivery & Packaging: Gave the guys a mental hi 5 when I opened the package. Beyond excellent. Actually made me lol it's so good.
    Products Ordered: 2 x Test E
    Product results and effectivenes: 10/10 happy as can be

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

firstly I hadn't reasearched as much as I should have but mark went above and beyond he picked up on it right away and talked to me for hours about what I wanted to achive and how I wanted to do it and budget and everything like thatand I countined to bug him and change my order around 3-4 times and still as helpful today as he was the first day
    Communication & Ordering process: you seriously cant top the communication and walkthrough ordering these guys offer its crazy
    Delivery & Packaging: what can i say i made him repack my order 3 times and still was perfect straight to my door in 15 days the stealth packageing these guys offer blew my mind
    Products Ordered: test amps 20x 1ml 250mg

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Communication and service was great. The guys got back to me almost immediately. The packaging was top notch which enabled me to receive what I ordered no problems at all. Highly recommended.
    Communication & Ordering process: Professional and prompt
    Delivery & Packaging: Approximately 2 weeks. Great sneaky packaging
    Products Ordered: 3 x Test E 1oml vial
    Product results and effectivenes: Just as advertised. Gained about 7kgs on the cycle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast