Join Evolutionary Forums

esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
ANABOLSHOP.ORG Steroid Source Reviews

Source: ANABOLSHOP.ORG

As of 12 August, 2015. This source is no longer approved on evo due to multiple violations. WARNING: Order at your own risk

Is ANABOLSHOP.ORG source a scam? fake or legit steroids sold? If you want to discuss this source: CLICK HERE TO DISCUSS ANABOLSHOP.ORG
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: ANABOLSHOP.ORG Steroid Source Reviews

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

5 out of 5 rating for ANABOLSHOP.ORG Steroid Source Reviews

This was my first international order from a source. Everything went smooth and I received my order 12 calendar days from the time funds were picked up. I would highly recommend this source. Great communication, great packaging, very quick international shipping...
    Communication & Ordering process: Great communication! Most emails answered in just a few hours, never more than 24 hours
    Delivery & Packaging: Packaging was great, no broken items, very secure
    Products Ordered: Test E, AI, and PCT
    Product results and effectivenes: G2G

Ramapithecus
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

I just got my first order from Anabolshop and I'm very pleased with the entire process. I must admit the no tracking number had me a little impatient, but I know how long it takes to get things from China so I didn't trip out on them or anything. From payment to my front door was about 10 days or so...no more than 14 to be sure. Going to place my second order tomorrow after I visit the bank.
    Communication & Ordering process: Easy to order, simple instructions and exceptional communication. All my emails were replied to very quickly.
    Delivery & Packaging: Fast 10 to 14 day delivery. A plain padded envelope looked and felt like documents. Super discreet, nobody would ever suspect anything!
    Products Ordered: All Vermodje Brand: Anavar, Test, Clen, and Cytomel obviously a cutting cycle. This is just the first half of my intended order.
    Product results and effectivenes: Haven't started my cycle yet, have to wait until my knee heals...twisted and hyper-extended, so a couple of weeks for sure...less if I can stay off of it.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Five of five stars from me. Package was compact and discreetly packaged, arrived in just over a week and in perfect condition. These guys cut me a break on price when I needed it without expecting a thing in return and that earned my loyalty. And personally, I like the fact that there's no tracking and no signature required, it reduces the possibility of any legal problems arising from it.
    Communication & Ordering process: Very prompt with replies (considering time difference, especially) and ordering is easy-peasy. Only thing I'd like better is if I could pay via paypal, but that's just my preference and has nothing to do with this supplier.
    Delivery & Packaging: Discreet, well protected and compact. Perfect
    Products Ordered: Testosterone and proviron
    Product results and effectivenes: Will update after a few days to a week, just received.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

They had great communication and emailed back within minutes. Took 3 weeks total for both packages to arrive. This is my Seconed Time ordering from anabolshop and both times it was top notch service. 5out of 5 score from me.Communication & Ordering process: Smooth and fastDelivery & Packaging: Packaging very discreteProducts Ordered: Nalvodex, clen, proverine and clomidProduct results and effectivenes: Na

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Hello,I have ordered with them twice now, each order was a decently large order, and they provided top notch products. I didn't get blood work on this one, but this next order, when they launch their big sale, I will get my bloodwork done. I am scheduling the bloodwork this week, so hopefully their sale starts soon. Oh, I am going to take test p and primo, both IM. No caps. They also have hCG from Greece. The two types of brands are balkinpharm and vermodji, both are highly sourced as good quality. Not for sure if this is actual pharmacy grade but both of my cycles, I was beast mode, and the concentrations were correct, of course, I can't back that up with bloods.
    Communication & Ordering process: Great
    Delivery & Packaging: Fast
    Products Ordered: Test Cyp and Mast and Test E and Mast
    Product results and effectivenes: Quick, concise and accurate

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

1 out of 5 rating for ANABOLSHOP.ORG Steroid Source Reviews

Ordered about 3 months or so ago and still have yet to receive any package. I realize that they are overseas so I was expecting some delay with customs. However, 3 months+ is far too long and have not received a seizure letter. Plus, he has been ignoring my emails. Deal at your own risk.
    Communication & Ordering process: Stopped emailing me about 2wks ago.
    Delivery & Packaging: Never received
    Products Ordered: Test, EQ, Var
    Product results and effectivenes: Never received

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

has this changed to anabolshop.net?
    Communication & Ordering process: n/a
    Delivery & Packaging: n/a