Join Evolutionary Forums

ASHOP.IN Steroid Source Reviews

Source: ASHOP.IN

Is ASHOP.IN source a scam? fake or legit steroids sold? If you want to discuss this source: CLICK HERE TO DISCUSS ASHOP.IN
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ASHOP.IN Steroid Source Reviews

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

1 out of 5 rating for ASHOP.IN Steroid Source Reviews

Sorry to say this but 10 weeks of the stealth sachet Test E. did absolutely nothing for me. I did 250mg intro muscular every Monday and Thursday for 10 weeks and had zero effects, I felt exactly the same and had zero weight gain. 500mg a week for 10 weeks with no results. So disappointed, Ashop had some of the greatest reviews n rating out of any site I saw.. I don't know why my stuff was bad :(

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

placed order (money accepted) 5/5/16. was told delivery would be in 6 days to US. On 5/22/16 I contacted them ans was told there was a miscalculation of stock and thet were waiting for a shipment. But they didnt contact me until I emailed about the delivery date! Today is 5/26/16 still hasnt been sent per darius. Is this standard procedure or is this a rip off? order was small because I never purchased online before, always had a gym source Communication & Ordering process: not good. if i didnt contact them i would not have heard from them. when they knew theree was a delay they should contact me asap Delivery & Packaging: not received Products Ordered: anavar, clomid Product results and effectivenes: not received

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

5 out of 5 rating for ASHOP.IN Steroid Source Reviews

Always happy with service, products, packaging & mail efforts. I will continue to source from them!
    Communication & Ordering process: Top knotch- email confims all progress
    Delivery & Packaging: 5 days packed & shipped- 5 days postal service to S. Europa (FYI all working days)
    Products Ordered: Oral Tren (250mcg)
    Product results and effectivenes: Excellent, clean and very happy with results

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

I ordered so stuff and have not heard anything at all

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

I placed my first order because a friend had great things to say about this vender, but so far it has been the worst ever. They have been packaging my tiny order for weeks and refuse to even respond to my tickets. They decided to respond once I shared my horrible experience on a public forum for others to see and proceeded to lie to me and give excuses. they told me the mail was on strike and they would send that say or the next and that was days ago already and they still have done nothing at all. The mail strike was a sorry excuse and I do not believe it had anything to do at all with them not doing thier job. I am pretty sure I have been ripped off and glad I had others hold off on risking getting anything from this unreliable source. While I am sure they were good in the past, they are not to be trusted anymore as I have seen this is happening to a lot of people right now and they are pulling some kind of scam.
    Communication & Ordering process: Horrible
    Delivery & Packaging: they have been packaging for weeks and never sent anything
    Products Ordered: supertest and masteron
    Product results and effectivenes: NA

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Have used Ashop for years. Always pleased with product and service until now. My presumption (because I hate to think Ariel would do this) is that his pick up courier is stealing the money and claiming that the MTN code was wrong. Doesn't this moron know we can all track the WU money online. It was picked up immediately and then the order says "waiting confirmation" , "wrong code". I have attempted six (count them) six times to beg a response and as of yet, received nothing. Not even a "Thanks for the Donation" letter. Please prove me wrong Ariel. Contact me and show you are still in charge and not in jail or something. At least that could be forgiven.
    Communication & Ordering process: No Reponse after six attempts
    Delivery & Packaging: No response after six attempts
    Products Ordered: d-bol
    Product results and effectivenes: Wouldn't know, haven't seen any.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

I've put out and order of 5 bottles Test 250, 5 bottles of trenbalone acetate 75mg, 100 anadrols.. usually it takes 2 weeks for everything to come in but this time only 5 bottles of tren came 3 weeks later after I put in my order. I emailed ASHOP to check on the rest of my order w no response. Finally after the 4 time sending them tickets I get response saying that the 5 test 250 had to be in that package. I replied there was none what so ever. So a week go by they said they was Gona give me $300 store credit all I have to do is re order so I did and nothing. It's been a out 2 months since I ordered my supplements and did not get even half of my order. I spent $690 and nothing yet.. I tired the tren A and it's so watered down that i don't think it's even tren same color but nothing! No hardness no pumps no tren cough nothing! I'm still waiting as of today for the rest of my order but at this point w this stuff being shitty I don't even know if I want theRest. I will NEVER shop here ever again. And don't recommend anyone also unless you wana get ripped off or donate you're money
    Communication & Ordering process: Bad
    Delivery & Packaging: Still waiting
    Products Ordered: 5 test 250, 5 Tren A, 100 anadrols 50mg
    Product results and effectivenes: Fake

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Was an Ashop customer for years. Last successful order was December 2015, good gear and good shipping. But Ashop is now taking the money and running, no order confirmations, no emails, no,responses to tickets. Should have known something was up when he started carrying HGH and offering 20-30% discounts.
    Communication & Ordering process: Crap
    Delivery & Packaging: Crap
    Products Ordered: Doesn't matter
    Product results and effectivenes: N/A

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

I have order many times from ashop.in and have always received it in a timely manner. They sent half of my order and the other half never came which was a large sum. Then in the meantime I placed another order for a large amount and it says shipped. I havemailed them multiple times and they will not respond and they usually do. I'm a bit concerned

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

I should have checked here first b4 ordering from them again. I have been using them for years. Paid for my last order and then 2 days later the site is down and no contact. That was weeks ago. I see now I'm not the only one that was screwed over by them.