Join Evolutionary Forums

Berd Pharmaceutical Source Reviews

Source: Berd Pharmaceutical

Want to know more about Berd Pharmaceutical? is this lab legit or not legit? scammer or not?

If you want to discuss Berd:
CLICK HERE TO DISCUSS Berd Pharmaceutical

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Berd Pharmaceutical Source Reviews

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

5 out of 5 rating for Berd Pharmaceutical Source Reviews

I used berd pharmaceutical gear 3 times, bought it here in europe a few times. I found it easy to pin, goes through the needle smooth and easy. Very good and pain free. Best part is that it's lab made so the results are amazing. Way better than the painful BD I used to use.
    Communication & Ordering process: I ordered local so was easy.
    Delivery & Packaging: na
    Products Ordered: testosterone enanthate,trenbolone,primobolan,deca durabolin
    Product results and effectivenes: results were about 10-20% more than I'm used to very effective and high quality/pain free

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

I have a bottle of test prop from berd pharmaceuticals and I can safely say it's the least pip I've had in years. With other prop it's very painful during even injections and doesn't go through the pin easy, but with this very easy. I would rate it 4 out of 5 only because it took me a long time to find a source for it.
    Communication & Ordering process: -----
    Delivery & Packaging: great, fast
    Products Ordered: test prop, primobolan
    Product results and effectivenes: little pain, easy injections, good gains, some bloat like with all test prop

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Finished 8 weeks of masteron with a few shots of EQ. The anti-estrogen properties of masteron really showed well with the EQ, good endurance. Was doing a ton of cardio and got really lean, and I felt good especially after I added anavar. Got my stuff from franceroids a french site selling BP stuff. Very happy with the results.
    Communication & Ordering process: fast from reseller
    Delivery & Packaging: fast from France packaged from Franceroids
    Products Ordered: masteron, equipoise, anavar
    Product results and effectivenes: got very lean with good results and great pumps

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Very nice to see berd on here. I've been on berd pharma winstrol and dbol for the last 5 weeks, going into week 6 with good bulking hard gains. There is clear bloating from the dbol and strength is through the roof.
    Communication & Ordering process: .........
    Delivery & Packaging: .........
    Products Ordered: Dianabol and Winstrol.
    Product results and effectivenes: I was using verjimone before, switched to berd pharmaceutical and never looked bad. Easy to pin and good results.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Used an oral mix of anavar and winstrol from berd pharma. Dropped bodyfat % around 3-4 (8 week cycle) and gained muscle mass.
    Communication & Ordering process: =====
    Delivery & Packaging: =====
    Products Ordered: Winstrol, Anavar.
    Product results and effectivenes: Dropped almost 4% bodyfat and gained muscle in an 8 week cycle.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Bought my berd pharmaceutical stuff from roid mass. The old site that was around before. My bulking cycle went hella good. Dbol 50mgs/day and test enanthate 500mgs/week, good strong mass and I was benching like a mofo!
    Products Ordered: Dbol testosterone
    Product results and effectivenes: Fast results - full bulker - good strength - fast mass

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

I am very fortunate to get 3 bottles of berd pharmaceutical testosterone enanthate because I'm planning to run a 30 week TRT cycle. Going to do 200mgs of test per week and in week 5 already getting amazing results. Libido is up, strength up, fat loss is going good, muscle gains and my depression went away. Overall, I feel great. Roidmass really delivered well. The only place I trust for berd products.
    Products Ordered: Testosterone enanthate
    Product results and effectivenes: The results are great so far in week 5 and the test is very effective.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Used test prop and anavar and the results were very fast compared to other gear. Noticed the pumps and growth within the first 2 weeks unlike other products I've used before. Cutting cycle went well, lost about 12kg of bodyfat and look amazing.
    Products Ordered: Test prop and anavar.
    Product results and effectivenes: Very effective and very good results. Cutting cycle was good with 12kg of bodyfat lost.

Ramapithecus
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

It was a great run, 500mgs of sustanon per week with 50mgs of dbol per day. Perfect combination for a bulker, definitely bloating and mass gains. Strength up through the roof. Went from 225 on the bench to 350 easy. Amazing difference.
    Products Ordered: Sustanon -- Dianabol
    Product results and effectivenes: Gained 15lbs of mass thick as hell.