Join Evolutionary Forums

esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
BionchinePharma Steroid Source Reviews

Source: BionchinePharma

Is BionchinePharma source a scam? fake or legit steroids sold?

If you want to discuss this source:
CLICK HERE TO DISCUSS BionchinePharma

*BionchinePharma only uses email for lists [email protected], no website at this point, but they are working on one.

Thread: BionchinePharma Steroid Source Reviews

Dryopithecus
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

5 out of 5 rating for BionchinePharma Steroid Source Reviews

Hey guys and girls, Just giving my personal opinion and also my friends on the bioniche pharma line. I rate this gear highly as I have used it myself in the past, I am currently running their test 400 and decca 300 at the moment. In the past I have had very good gains from bioniche products and therefore use them over ANY other labs im offered as I have heard different stories about previous labs that I have used. I always get my deliveries on time and I am offered 100% moneyback garuntee should anything be wrong with said products. I have never had to ask for a refund to this very day. I have a group of about 5 lads that also use the same labs as I do as they have seen my results and then wanted some of what I was getting :) All in all the gear ive had from bioniche pharma is top notch and stands strong next to leading labs like alphapharma and Isis which i believe have a lot of fakes going around as people try to copy their products. So to sum up, great gear, correctly dosed, quick delivery and would reccomend it to all of my friends. Hope this helps as I wouldnt bullshit anyone when it comes to gear.
    Communication & Ordering process: very easily and quick replies day/night
    Delivery & Packaging: well packaged and discreet and spot on delivery time.
    Products Ordered: correct products ordered 100% moneyback garuntee
    Product results and effectivenes: results speak for themselves and increased strength, libido, muscle mass.

Dryopithecus
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

5 out of 5 rating for BionchinePharma Steroid Source Reviews

I'm on biosira anavar 2 weeks now and I am very happy with this product amazing pumps strength and getting vascular day by day I would defo recommend this product to anyone who has not tried
    Communication & Ordering process: Excellent
    Delivery & Packaging: Discreet
    Products Ordered: 200 anavar
    Product results and effectivenes: Really strong anavar best ive used in a long time

Dryopithecus
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

1 out of 5 rating for BionchinePharma Steroid Source Reviews

bought some bioniche test and tren. the packages look nice but the stuff is so underdosed. i think there were 0 test in it. when i contacted the "official" website asking questions they answered me asking some weird questions like "how are you" then i tried to ask more question but not a single one were answered. they mentioned some hologram thing whch does not exist, not a single picture on the internet shows bioniche hologram, their packages/vials dont have hologram on it and they tried to fool me like i got fake boniche even though it was real but the problem is that bioniche is FAKE itself. STAY AWAY

Dryopithecus
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

2 out of 5 rating for BionchinePharma Steroid Source Reviews

This review is for Bioniche gear itself not one specific reseller. The reseller I purchased it from went south. I ran a cycle of 500mg test e, 350mg tren a, 600mg eq per week for 14 weeks and was very disappointed. the test and eq definitely had hormone present but were not nearly as strong as some others ive used. the tren was almost certainly bunk. I bumped it all the way up to 700mg tren a per week and saw almost no sides, no huge jump in strength, very disappointing. i even changed my diet from a moderate cut to a 1k surplus in hopes of salvaging something from this cycle, but the gains just weren't there. my diet and training were in check.. i switched to another lab and took off like a rocket. will not look back at bioniche.
    Product results and effectivenes: UNDERDOSED