Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DOMESTIC-SUPPLY.COM Steroid Source Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 out of 5 rating for DOMESTIC-SUPPLY.COM Steroid Source Reviews

I registered to give this review..I did not receive my full order. I received only part of the order, communication has stopped.I knew the AP for great prices was too good to be true.
Communication & Ordering process: poor
Delivery & Packaging: poor
Products Ordered: Alphabolin, Boldebolin, Testobolin

5 out of 5 rating for DOMESTIC-SUPPLY.COM Steroid Source Reviews

First post. I Registered to provide feedback per source request. The line of communication was awesome, the packaging was great and the products were down right legit. Items were in their original packaging and seal. Very impressed compared to another source I've used listed on the source page. Will definitely stick to this source for now as my first experience was smooth and great line communcation.
Communication & Ordering process: Quick Reply from the order to the shipping
Delivery & Packaging: Very good
Products Ordered: Terpafen and Test Cyp
Product results and effectivenes: Still have not used till a few days from now, but the product is legit in its original packaging and seal.

Happy with their service.
Communication & Ordering process: Excellent
Delivery & Packaging: Arrived within days of payment. Products in unopened manafacturers boxes
Products Ordered: Alpha Pharma Test E and Methandienone, Sandoz Anastrozole
Product results and effectivenes: No labs, but products are effective

First purchase from Domestic Supply exceeded my expectations. Placed order Friday afternoon had by gear Monday afternoon.
Delivery & Packaging: Ridiculously Fast, ordered 1/23/15 received 1/26/15. Outstanding, didn't even have time to get anxious, now i have to get to work!
Products Ordered: Anavar, Test
Product results and effectivenes: Will let you all know. Have baseline blood work, start cycle tomorrow.

fast delivery. very responsive. although 2 amps came broken, overall very happy. the blood test was great!
Communication & Ordering process: fast
Delivery & Packaging: secure
Products Ordered: legit
Product results and effectivenes: great

First purchase from Domestic Supply and very happy with their service.
Communication & Ordering process: excellent
Delivery & Packaging: fast and discrete
Products Ordered: Alpha Pharma Test C and HCG
Product results and effectivenes: Just pinned last night and so far no PIP. I was surprised how thin the oil was compared to Pfizer; was smooth going in. Will do labs in 5 weeks and will post results. Serial Numbers and Authentication Codes were verified on Alpha Pharma site

great source. Would buy from again. His stock runs out fast so if you see it on his site i suggest you buy/order it right away.
Communication & Ordering process: supurb customer service. Didnt expect to get such a high level. Ordering was straight to the point. Always answered emails
Delivery & Packaging: Good packaging, discreet, and got item at my door on the 3rd day after payment
Products Ordered: Made two orders . First was Test x4, Dbol . Second was tren ace x4 and Masteron x3
Product results and effectivenes: I already had some solid gainz from start point of 215LB and went to 226-229 looking great and feeling strong. My first cycle and it took me to my best physique ever.

hypothetically speaking if swim was to decide to order aas the obvious choice would be domestic ordering as to avoid the customs, swim would do loads of reading of reviews and it seems like swim would arrive at the obvious choice of domestic-supply. Swim would be a little skeptical about the 400 minimum order but would take the plunge and pull the trigger. Swim can reassure someone trying to make a choice on a domestic supplier, no regrets, package would arrive the same week filled with pharm grade goodies. amazing. A+
Communication & Ordering process: good
Delivery & Packaging: fast
Products Ordered: ZPHC test cyp 250mg
Product results and effectivenes: tbd

You just can't go right with these guys. horrible gear, horrible service, horrible results. Will never order again.

Communication & Ordering process: horrible communication, bad ordering.
Delivery & Packaging: no delivery
Products Ordered: Watson Test, Canada Peptides GH, AP Anadrol-Testabolin-Boldebolin-Induject-Letromina-Halobol and much more including Pharmacom and Vermodje products
Product results and effectivenes: fake alpha pharma steroids horrible pain

Well what can I say that others haven't already. BAD source. VERY BAD response time. This guy is never on point with his gear and communication. Not worth the money!!!!
Communication & Ordering process: D-
Delivery & Packaging: Not on point
Products Ordered: Nandrolone propionate, Watson cyp, ap mast p, zp dbol, sandoz azol, too many to list
Product results and effectivenes: Dont feel it working at all, shit gear

The $400 min worried me but I took a chance, only on week 3 but seems legit. Good communication, great packaging and everything seems legit. Will be placing a 2nd order soon.
Communication & Ordering process: Very smooth
Delivery & Packaging: Perfect
Products Ordered: Alpha Pharma Cyp, clomid, Dbol

3 out of 5 rating for DOMESTIC-SUPPLY.COM Steroid Source Reviews

Ordered 4bottles Watson test cup. Anyone know if I made mistake or not? They were sent I got tack# just curious if its legit. Watson rare...
Communication & Ordering process: communication good. dudes a jerk tho.
Delivery & Packaging: dont know yet. delivery fast.
Products Ordered: 4 bottles watson test cyp
Product results and effectivenes: havent started.

Since no one else is calling these f*cks out.
Communication & Ordering process: rude prick
Delivery & Packaging: who cares
Products Ordered: fake steroids
Product results and effectivenes: didn't work

I will keep doing business with DOMESTIC-SUPPLY.COM. They are the best!...
Delivery & Packaging: Excellent
Products Ordered: Best Qualit
Product results and effectivenes: Great!

I have used their products for years and never was disappointed. I highly recommend them. fast shipping and the products are all pharma grade quality. can't go wrong with any of their brands.

Domestic Supply is well known with MANY years in this industry providing TOP quality products, excellent customer service and one of the best overall experiences you can have. They are a trusted source at EVO and are also extremely hands own, which you just don't see very often. I cannot say enough about the top quality and HIGHLY recommend them to everyone!

I ordered from DS and was impressed with the communication on my order and processing time. From the time i paid for the order, to the time it arrived in my mailbox was just 3 days! Can’t beat that!! The product itself (test cyp) is more yellow in color than what I’ve previously received from another source but I believe that’s because of the tea seed oil base. Once I get bloods I’ll know for sure.
Communication & Ordering process: Great!
Delivery & Packaging: Fast!
Products Ordered: Test Cyp
Product results and effectivenes: TBD

My new go to supplier! I don’t mind paying for quality and domestic-supply delivered the quality for me. I highly recommend them!
Communication & Ordering process: Excellent!
Delivery & Packaging: Unbelievably Fst delivery and packaged perfectly
Products Ordered: Balkan Cypionate
Product results and effectivenes: As effective as anything CVS gives me. Smooth injection with NO pip!

This is a 100% legit company!! I have my order in hand and am very happy. I'll tell you my story, I placed an order, received an email saying it had shipped as well as a tracking number by the next day. The day it was scheduled to arrive I checked the tracking and received the dreaded "in transit, running late" message. I sent an email asking if this was normal and did not receive a reply as quickly as I wanted (I maybe waited an hour LOL) so I assumed the worst. The next email was stricly cussing them out... This is MY MISTAKE, this is an honest company and I do not see why you or anyone else would have an issue. My product arrived the next day (1 day behind schedule). I will buy again and continue to tell people that this is a legit company. Thank you Domestic Supply and again I apologize for my behavior.
Communication & Ordering process: 5 STARS
Delivery & Packaging: 5 STARS
Products Ordered: 5 STARS

I'd never paid for anything with crypto before and he was real patient since I placed an order thinking it would be same day and it actually took 5 days. That said, once payment was complete I had my gear in hand in two days! Definitely purchasing again.
Communication & Ordering process: Email and crypto
Delivery & Packaging: Priority shipping envelope
Products Ordered: 2x 100 tab 10mg Anavar
Product results and effectivenes: Just started an 8 week cycle of Anavar alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom