Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DOMESTIC-SUPPLY.COM Steroid Source Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 out of 5 rating for DOMESTIC-SUPPLY.COM Steroid Source Reviews

Great experience so far with DS. Communication & Ordering process: excellent Delivery & Packaging: fast and discrete Products Ordered: test C Product results and effectivenes: Just started TBD

I ordered from domestic with much skepticism. I am no longer skeptical. This guy is on the ball. My product was shipped the day that I paid and 4 days later its in my mailbox. Perfect packaging. The communication was off the charts. I was a little annoying I'm sure, but he kept his cool with me and treated me like a valued customer. I just started taking the anavar and alphabolin aka primobolan, but I'm confident it will be great. Will keep updating on the quality. In my opinion, there is no other company that can hold a candle to DS in terms of customer service. Order with extreme confidence
Communication & Ordering process: Immediate
Delivery & Packaging: Pefect
Products Ordered: Anavar and Alphabolin
Product results and effectivenes: TBD

I am very pleased with the communication and ordering process between me and D-S. Once I placed my order, I followed his directions exactly and he took care of everything else. All my items arrived neatly packed. Honestly I don't think ive laid eyes on better products, this stuff is the real deal!
Communication & Ordering process: Responds to all inquires in less than 1 hour. Ordered on Saturday night, and Shipped out Monday!
Delivery & Packaging: Very Secure and discrete. Arrived in just 4 Days!
Products Ordered: Alphabol, Rexabol, Testobolin
Product results and effectivenes: Pharmacy Grade. 0 Complaints.

Hi..My experience with Domestic Supply was Fantastic! I ordered Test,Tren Ace and HCG. Received everything in a week and a couple of days . I will keep doing business with this Source. Shipping was very fast!!! They are the best!!!...
Communication & Ordering process: Excellent via Email....They answererd every question.
Delivery & Packaging: Excellent
Products Ordered: Best Quality
Product results and effectivenes: Great!!

This was the quickest, easiest and mot efficient service I've dealt with in 10 years. Very pleased.
Communication & Ordering process: There was great communication from beginning to end.
Delivery & Packaging: Packaging was discreet and delivery was prompt.
Products Ordered: Testocyp amps
Product results and effectivenes: Just received them, but I expect great results considering the quality of service.

This guy is top notch. Pharmaceutical grade products with counterfeit code to verify. Best source out there
Communication & Ordering process: super fast
Delivery & Packaging: very discreet
Products Ordered: alpha pharma cyp and winstol
Product results and effectivenes: will post later

Winny, Var, and some Pharma mix 3. Quick turn around easy payment and exactly what I wanted. I would really prefer the website didn't have music though...
Communication & Ordering process: Quick and Easy response to the order
Delivery & Packaging: Discreet and well packed
Products Ordered: Winstrol, Annovar, Pharma Mix 3
Product results and effectivenes: All solid top quality products, results were perfectly inline with what I expected.

Test-e and oral winny. couldn't have gone better! smooth as butter and great results
Communication & Ordering process: 5*
Delivery & Packaging: 5*
Products Ordered: test, winstrol, dbol
Product results and effectivenes: 5*

Less than a 5 day turnaround to receive my order from when I sent the funds. I have been on the product for just about one week now and I am loving the results. I will definitely use D-S again. Big time bump. Thanks.
Communication & Ordering process: 5 out of 5, response to inquires were immediate
Delivery & Packaging: 5 out of 5, tracking available through entire process
Products Ordered: Test, tren, win
Product results and effectivenes: 5 out of 5

The package took awhile to get to me due to going out of stock over night.But I was given an extra 100 dbol tabs for my troubles.
Communication & Ordering process: excellent always on top of emails
Delivery & Packaging: slow but I was comped
Products Ordered: a lot of dbol. anavar.
Product results and effectivenes: dbol seemed questionable but the anavar was legit

Great customer service. I was running low and needed some gear fast and D_S had my order to me two days after payment.
Communication & Ordering process: First Class. D_S is on point and keeps you informed where they are in the process.
Delivery & Packaging: Packed very well, super fast delivery
Products Ordered: Vermodje test P
Product results and effectivenes: This is fresh gear and right from the Vermodje Lab in Moldova. The oil is thin and draws and pins like script grade Watson. Good stuff!!!

Last edited:

Fast turn around and very professional. The way it should be.
Communication & Ordering process: communicative, prompt & professional
Delivery & Packaging: discreet w/ tracking #s
Products Ordered: Alpha Pharm Test + ancillaries
Product results and effectivenes: have not used yet, will update soom

I will admit I was super hesitant. I've been scammed in the past and Domestic Supply $300 limit was not convincing. So I went online and did the research. Mostly I saw reviews from the same people on both here at EVO and EF. If anyone has been scammed in the past, it may run through your mind "what if all these guys are in cahoots to run the biggest scam in the WORLD!?" If you look at DS's inventory, its filled with top-notch, grade-A gear. "Seems to good to be true" I would tell myself. But I took a leap of faith. A leap worth about $500. Even after I sent the money through Moneygram I thought to myself, "what did I just do". I placed my items in my shopping cart, ordered, got the email with instructions. I'll admit I was a complete nerd being that I've been scammed before. I may have even pissed the guy off. I dont know.. But he finished the last email with "please be patient", I crossed my fingers and let time take care of the rest. Literally NEXT day after sending out the $$$ I got a tracking number for the first order. The day after that I got a second tracking number for the second part of my order. First thing that came to mind, "holy shit, this is the real deal"! My first order came was expected, my second USPS decided they wanted to hold on for it an extra day. However sure enough, I open my packages, and there it is, all of it in its anabolic glory. I swear a blinding light came out of the packages and I heard the anabolic angels play their trumpets.. It was all in my hand as expected. I went online to verify the Alpha Pharma products through their website and VERIFIED!! The Pharmacom Turinabol came in its proper labeled packaged. Even has the logo imprinted on the tabs. I swear I got a boner. Anyways, I will absolutely and ONLY do business with them. They won my trust. And to knock any UGL's that make their own gear but all this is legitimate, 100% good to GO. So go order! If anyone has questions do not hesitate to contact me. I'm sure there are others out there like me. DS is the shit!
Communication & Ordering process: A+, response within 24 hours with step by step directions.
Delivery & Packaging: Delivers USPS priority with tracking number.
Products Ordered: 50 amps of Alpha Pharma testorapid, 200 tabs of Pharmacom Turinabol
Product results and effectivenes: Testing product now

great communication. to the point, no confusion. package delivered very quickly. sealed legit and ready to go. Will be doing business again very soon.
Communication & Ordering process: excellent.
Delivery & Packaging: worked just fine.
Products Ordered: excellent
Product results and effectivenes: just got them but everything is sealed and legit

Being a newbie to shopping online, I had a few rookie questions...all answered quickly via email. Sent payment on sunday afternoon, had product in my hands Saturday. Packaged in a discreet fashion. Products are great. No PIP and all pharma grade. Tabs were blister packed and printed boxes and labels. I recommend D-S. I especially recommend if you want pharma made.
Communication & Ordering process: very good.. my first time ordering online. all questions answered
Delivery & Packaging: discreet and unremakable (which is good)
Products Ordered: Primoloban, Anavar, Test cyp
Product results and effectivenes: no labs yet but it feels and looks good

Hi all, I placed an order with Domestic Supply on Monday night and as of today, all my gear has arrived. Packaging was great and email communication was fantastic. Will post a review again when I am half way through my cycle. I had been ordering from abroad but found DS and another domestic source on this from so gave them both a try and I am very pleased.
Communication & Ordering process: Fast email response (usually within minutes) and fast ordering
Delivery & Packaging: Nicely packaged, discreet and no damaged products upon arrival
Products Ordered: Tren Tabs, Primobolan, Winstrol
Product results and effectivenes: Not yet started-will post back on effectiveness

Simply Outstanding! Best Source I've ever dealt with. Best Selection I've seen. This guy provides some of the best UG And HG products available anywhere. Alpha Pharma stuff is some of the best there is. I know some top level NPC guys that will only use Alpha Pharma, and they say that's what the pros they know prefer to use. Love the HG nolva, clomid, arimidex too. And he has genuine Watson Test Cyp coming soon? Fucking WIN!! I'll never go anywhere else as long as DS is around.
Communication & Ordering process: Very easy. Answers emails FAST!
Delivery & Packaging: Got my pack in 2 days! Packaged well. Nothing broken.
Products Ordered: Alpha Pharma Induject (sust), Alpha Pharma Androxine (tren suspension - had to try it!), Canada Peptides Somatropin HGH (seen good serum blood results and heard even more good reviews)
Product results and effectivenes: Sust is smooth, ZERO PIP! 2.5 weeks in and can already feel it thanks to the short esters. Tren Suspension pre workout is INCREDIBLE! So much strength! Just want to keep going and going. Awesome!

Ordered on Monday. Gear arrived on Friday! Unbelievably impressive. D-S is the man!!
Communication & Ordering process: A++
Delivery & Packaging: A++
Products Ordered: A++
Product results and effectivenes: TBD

great brands, Alpha-pharma, Pharmacom & others.. good prices and fast delivery
Communication & Ordering process: amazing, emails answered same day
Delivery & Packaging: discreet and domestic, 3-4 days tops
Products Ordered: test prop, tren, d-bol, primo, masteron
Product results and effectivenes: amazing results so far, high potency

Status
Not open for further replies.