Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Expressdomestic2.com Steroid Source Reviews

5 out of 5 rating for Expressdomestic2.com Steroid Source Reviews

I posted this in the wrong spot yesterday and I just found the source review...sorry...I'm new to the "boards" and "posts" concept. I know this is my first post, but I did what I saw the old timers telling some of the other new guys to do...I sat back saw questions (similar to mine) saw the responses and started researching...so please don't crucify me. After seeing everyone's responses to Big Chief's "we're back" thread, specifically by some of the mods, I contacted him and he helped me through his process. I ordered 4 of his Mast P to test the waters and it was easy...his responses were timely and the total T/A was 4 business days...and I'm a pretty good distance from these guys. The pack was tight and looked good to me...I don't have an extensive "receiving" history but I compared him against a pack I recently got from Xeno and they were comparable. That being said, I hope it's clear I'm not repping Big Chief, but I'm trying the sources you guys recommended...Big chief was proffessional and helpful, and he also hooked me up with a little extra...You guys know his quality better than I do, I just wanted to let him and the other new guys know that I appreciate him making it easy on a relative newbie. Thanks again to the old timers and mods on here for your input and info...I'll review again for quality when I get into his stuff...thanks again Big Chief.
Communication & Ordering process: great communication and easy ordering
Delivery & Packaging: delivery and packaging was solid.
Products Ordered: Mast P
Product results and effectivenes: not there yet.

Communication & Ordering: couldn't be better. Always respond quickly.Delivery & Packaging: delivery and packaging were great.Products Ordered: Tren A, Test P, various blendsProduct results and effectivenes: very potent. The Tren A is legit. Strength was of the charts and sweated constantly like a madman. Feel great cruising on the Test P.

I placed my order on a Thursday night, I send the funds on a Friday, they shipped my goods the following Monday once receiving my money and i got the package the following Thursday. That's a 1 week lead time which is amazing when dealing with domestic sources such as Express Domestic!!!!I was very impressed with how quickly everything flowed and the communication on there part was excellent. Probably the best i've dealt with in years, i would highly recommend them to anyone in the US that wants fast service with great prices.
Communication & Ordering process: A plus
Delivery & Packaging: A plus
Products Ordered: Test C , Tren E
Product results and effectivenes: N/A

4 out of 5 rating for Expressdomestic2.com Steroid Source Reviews

Service was great, shipping fast, only reason for 4 stars is I haven't ran the gear yet.
Communication & Ordering process: Super easy and painless. They kept me up to date on everything. extremely friendly
Delivery & Packaging: Shipping was fast i think it took 3 days lol packaging was great also
Products Ordered: ordered test e 250
Product results and effectivenes: havent tried it yet

Earlier this year, myself and a lot of other users were scammed by another source. Big Chief had nothing to do with any of it but he still helped me and a few others recover what was lost. And the products were GOOD. Very good! He went private for a while when I was taking some time off, now that he's back Express Domestic is the only source I'll use.
Communication & Ordering process: Smooth and very easy to understand.
Delivery & Packaging: 2 day T/A! Even for a domestic source that's unheard of! Package was very secure and discrete.
Products Ordered: Test E in the past and 2 bottles of Var this order.
Product results and effectivenes: The test was great! I was able to lean out a little bit and still hit some big PRs on all my lifts. The Var is straight fire so far! A week and a half in and I'm already starting to see noticeable differences in strength and appearance.

Very helpful and fast. Answered my questions quickly and even threw in an extra bottle!
Communication & Ordering process: A+
Delivery & Packaging: A+
Products Ordered: Test E
Product results and effectivenes: So far so good. I'll post bloods mid cycle.

Good stuff all the way! 1st time running dbol inject & most love it better than the oral. Was quick to respond & even gave the special discount that I had missed by 2 days of ordering! running sus250, dca, & dbol going on 6 weeks all lifts are up & keep going up. I'll be switching to the eq as soon hopefully its just as good
Communication & Ordering process: A+
Delivery & Packaging: A+
Products Ordered: sus250, dbol
Product results and effectivenes: A+

I must say, ED was great on both TA and customer service. They kept me updated the entire way and provided tracking. Awesome job guys!
Communication & Ordering process: 10
Delivery & Packaging: 10
Products Ordered: Deca and Test E
Product results and effectivenes: Haven't pinned yet, but customer bloods and feedback have all been positive!

I have to say that i was very impressed by the level of professionalism found at Expressdomestic. Hands down the simplest transaction I've had over all the years mail ordering. Everything was shipped with in the time frame outlined and arrived within three days.
Communication & Ordering process: top notch communication
Delivery & Packaging: on time and in one pice
Products Ordered: test, Eq Qty 6 total
Product results and effectivenes: i'm hopful to have bloodwork in a couple of weeks

Customer service is top notch! They answer your questions or concerns very quickly.TA is unbelievable. Packs almost always land in 2 days after the payment is cleared.These guys have their shit together. Very professional. Their prices are extremely fair.
Communication & Ordering process: 5/5
Delivery & Packaging: 5/5
Products Ordered: Test Cypionate, Deca, Anavar
Product results and effectivenes: Everything is good to go. Everything has done what it's supposed to do.

1 out of 5 rating for Expressdomestic2.com Steroid Source Reviews

So after many great transactions with Chief I finally got stiffed. It's been a month and no response after multiple emails with no response. I'm not sure what happens, this was my go to source and it pains me to write this. Hopefully he's ok.
Communication & Ordering process: Email
Delivery & Packaging: Non
Products Ordered: Teat c 250
Product results and effectivenes: Was great when taken before

Back
Top Bottom