Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hammer Anabolics Steroid Source Reviews

5 out of 5 rating for Hammer Anabolics Steroid Source Reviews

paid on a saturday, and got my stuff the next saturday. always quickly answered my emails even the dumb questions;0 labs showed his test was very effective. i ordered test c but he sent me test E, he offered to fix the situation but i just kept them. overall i'm super pleased and would order again. the sale price was great.
Communication & Ordering process: super great on answering emails
Delivery & Packaging: took a week and was well packaged
Products Ordered: test c 250mg 10ml vials (x5)
Product results and effectivenes: labs showed 1400 after 1cc injection 3 days later. gtg

1 out of 5 rating for Hammer Anabolics Steroid Source Reviews

Hello hammer as you dissed my mese members fuck you and your shitty ugl bath tub ass crack smellimg bitch asss selfCommunication & Ordering process: Horrible never got emailed backDelivery & Packaging: It was shity def not a proProducts Ordered: Your mom your mom and your momProduct results and effectivenes: Snake oil

1 out of 5 rating for Hammer Anabolics Steroid Source Reviews

Originally was hesitant to even deal with this guy being that I found them over the internet and already had a source of my own but was curious to try a new source so i emailed him to ask a few questions primarily if I would be able to receive my order quickly...was reassured i would...went n sent the money for my order...and then i got excuse after excuse ...kept getting put off ! When I asked for an estimate of when I may receive my order I couldn't even get that out of him he told me he couldn't even say ...which was the exact opposite of what i was initally told that it would go out quickly..a month has passed still nothing this guy seems to be fake...i have since ordered from my regular guy twice (get his everytime within 3 days) still waiting on hammer at this point i have given up n now am making it my mission to warn EVERYONE not to order from this guy hes FAKE !! Ur better off walking in ur bathroom n flushing the money cuz ordering from this guy is about the same thing...DO NOT ORDER FROM HAMMER!!! Message me if u like i can send screen shots of the emails back n forth to prove all this...i got gypped dont get played urself too stick with someone u know. .their connection...or find someone else online !!
Communication & Ordering process: Ordering waa easy of course but never got it!!
Delivery & Packaging: Never received...dont expect to !
Products Ordered: Bulk order of test cyp
Product results and effectivenes: Cant say never got and dont expect i will !

Back
Top Bottom