Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hipocampus.me Steroid Source Reviews

5 out of 5 rating for Hipocampus.me Steroid Source Reviews

Let me start this off by saying that it is my honor to give the first review on Hipo. He is a great guy, and equally as good of a businessman. His customer service is top of the line, always lightning fast to answer all of my emails and pm's and to help me out with anything I need. He has a fantastic selection on his site, it's very easy to navigate, and the prices really can't be beat. I got 240 tabs of 50mg pharma grade clomid for the same price I was paying for ugl clomid from another source. I will never go to anybody else for any ancillaries. I have not had the chance to run his norma test e yet, but I will be doing so very shortly. I have no doubts about him or any of his products, since everything I've gotten from him so far has been complete gtg. I also love how he's always running promotions and auctions on his products. Gives us customers the chance to score some gear for low prices, while also getting his name and his brand out there for us to try so we get to verify that everything he sells is gtg. I really cannot say enough about him and what he brings to the game. I have found a very reliable source, and made a very good friend in the process of doing so. Keep up the good work, and many more reviews will come. I feel very privileged to be the first review, and I'm excited to see the ones after me. Now I can't wait to get my hands on that pharma grade test e!!!
Communication & Ordering process: Best customer service I've had, by far. Communication and ordering was super smooth and very fast and easy. Very easy to navigate his site.
Delivery & Packaging: Delivery was very fast, only two calender weeks (including weekends) from the date it was shipped until it was in my mailbox. Very fast. Tracking was provided as soon as I sent my money. Packaging was super secure and discreet. I'm convinced that even if they had stopped my package at customs and opened it, they still wouldn't have stopped it cause of how many layers it was wrapped in. Very professional, and it ensures nothing gets broken in transit.
Products Ordered: 240 tabs 50mg Clomid
Product results and effectivenes: It's a pharma grade product, so you already know the quality is the best. Top of the line product. I'll never order PCT through anybody but Hipo again. 100% effective, and also very cost efficient.

Just wanted to update on receiving my order from Hipocampus, everything went smoothly, the customer service is FANTASTIC. I ran into a snag with being called out of town for work and had to send the money a little late. He was understanding, and gave me additional time. Order was placed, money was sent, (unfortunately they had a holiday that kept the post office there closed for awhile), as soon as the holiday was over my package was missile launched to my location. It blew threw customs and straight to my door in no time at all.I've yet to use the stuff obviously, and it is all PCT/ancillary stuff but I will comment on effectiveness at a later date. Shipping and customer service are SPOT ON though. Good place to get your PCT stuff for sure. I will soon be using a lot of their stuff and some of the stuff from their UGL counterpart Stoa Labs.
Communication & Ordering process: The best I have ever seen with communication and understanding. The ordering process is also simple although I dislike using websites.
Delivery & Packaging: The delivery was smooth for international, it blasted through without a hiccup straight to my house from Greece.
Products Ordered: Clomid, Caber, HCG, Proviron.
Product results and effectivenes: I haven't used anything but the HCG and Proviron so far, I can't say anything because I used it for the first time today. I will update this later.

Hipo is wonderful. He is very fast at answering emails and let's you know every step after you order. Very easy to work with
Communication & Ordering process: communication was great. He answered emails very fast
Delivery & Packaging: delivery was about 10 working days and packing was very discreet
Products Ordered: HCG and T4
Product results and effectivenes: there both great. I love the t4 alot more then research stuff

I was lucky enough to be one of the Members that were chosen to receive some Products for Testing.
Communication & Ordering process: This was a very easy process, and responses to my requests were handled quickly.
Delivery & Packaging: Delivery took and 12 days, and tracking was provided, so I knew exactly when to expect the Package.
Packaging was very Discreet and Professional.
Products Ordered: Proviron by Bayer 25 Mg x 20 tabs per box ~ 6 Boxes
Products Results and Effectiveness: I always run Proviron during Cycles, as it helps with Estrogen Suppression thereby Lowering the amount of Aromasin that I need to take. And as always, Libido is through the Roof.

Last edited:

I took advantage of the Hipocampus April 35% off and ordered bulk TE Norma (50 amps) and Bayer Proviron (10 boxes). I also ordered some T3 and Pregnyl. I placed my order and paid 6 days ago and this shit arrived in my mailbox (mid-atlantic USA) today from Greece!! Unbelievable turnaround. I only paid for regular shipping.

I wrote in my order that I wanted original packaging thinking all this shit would come in like a sandwich bag otherwise. Well, I didn't pay for the correct shipping method/cost to have them send original packaging so it was sent without (honestly, this was half laziness on my part). I told Hipo that I still wanted the original packaging even though he had already mailed my pack and he agreed to send the boxes to me on the condition that I give my word to pay the difference in shipping cost on my next order (wow, customer service better than any corporation). However, unlike I had assumed, everything did not come in a sandwich bag; all the gear still came in the original packaging, just not in the boxes they would normally be sold in (so really it makes little difference).

Everything was packed safely and arrived in tact.

I haven't pinned any of the TE Norma yet and I won't be for a while, but I will be using the Proviron and T3 during my next cycle and the Pregnyl to jump start my next PCT. I'll update as necessary. I'll definitely be ordering from these guys again for my pharmaceutical grade needs.
Communication & Ordering process: A little confusing when trying to get original packaging, but communication is perfect from the rep. Answered emails right away and accomodated my mistake in shipping choice.
Delivery & Packaging: Incredible turnaround for international shipment. Six (6) days. Can't say much more than that. Everything was packed safely and arrived in tact.
Products Ordered: TE Norma amps, Bayer Proviron, T3, Pregnyl
Product results and effectivenes: Unknown. Will update when appropriate.

I will certainly be in touch with Hipo in the future, as he carries all my pharmaceutical AI/PCT/TEST needs...all with a great service.
Communication & Ordering process: Easy to use website and ordering process. Communication was great throughout.
Delivery & Packaging: Took 11-12 days from over the pond to the States. Packaged very well and flew through customs even though I got everything in the original boxes. The Test amp boxes were even in the original cellophane wrapping.
Products Ordered: 20x Test-E Norma Hella Amps
Product results and effectivenes: Added the Normas to my cycle and everything worked out very well. Now cruising on them without a hitch. Someone posted bloods on another site, and these are the real deal Normas. It's very nice to know authentic pharma grade testosterone is available!!

Ordered on a Tuesday evening, and I had it the following Tuesday. Hippo was always quick to answer my emails and PMs and updated me on the status of my order the whole time. Purchased 5 Tren-A from one of his auctions. I never used Western Union, so he gave me an option to use Bitcoin, which is not a check out option on his online site. That was a bonus for me! Color looks consistent with some of the other Tren I have on hand. Won't be able to tun it until mid June after my appointment with my TRT doc. I will update quality then.
Communication & Ordering process: Hippo was always quick to answer my emails and PMs.
Delivery & Packaging: 1 week for delivery. Packaged well. Package did require signature, so I had to pick it up from the post office.
Products Ordered: Won 5 Tren-A from one of his auctions.
Product results and effectivenes: Have not run yet, but color looks consistent to other tren I have on hand.

Hipo is 100% legit I will be ordering again soon. I placed a $1000 dollar order and was worth every penny! My pack arrived within 10 business days. When I opened my pack everything was legit but I was missing the nolva I had ordered so I emailed hipo about it and without any questions he shipped out the nolva and I recieved it within a week ! So do not hesitate to order from hipo he is deff GTG ! Any pct drugs hipo is the way to go!
Communication & Ordering process: Hipo always replied fast very well communication helped me with any questions I had! Ordering couldn't be any easier !
Delivery & Packaging: Delivery was very fast for overseas and packed well.
Products Ordered: Ordered proviron,aromasin,b12,nolva,clomid,anavar,caber
Product results and effectivenes: Product is 100% legit loving the aromasin and proviron my sex drive is out the roof! I can't go a day without sex lol will be ordering again soon.

I have made several orders from Hipo this year. Each order was smooth, seamless, and I got exactly what I ordered. Packaging was very professional, and discreet. I have made a couple orders of Norma Test Enanthate amps and T3. I was also chosen on anasci.org to log a cycle of his gear. Right now, I am in week two of a test, tren, proviron cycle. I am new over here, so I am not sure how much detail I can put here about shipping times, etc. But, let me say his shipping times are some of the best in the business. I recommend Hipo to anyone looking for top quality products with very fair pricing. One more thing, I was pinning 250mg a week of the Normas (I amp 1x a week) and had had a bloodtest of 1373ng/dl serum testosterone level. Communication & Ordering process: Excellent Delivery & Packaging: Very discreet and securely packaged Products Ordered: Norma Test Enanthate, T3, Dostinex, Aromasin, Proviron, Stoa Tren A, Stoa Test Prop Product results and effectivenes: Very satisfied. Great testosterone serum level bloodwork from Normas

Excellent customer service emails from the vendor givibg you details about your package even whe you got it . He ask about how was the service and quality of the gear
Communication & Ordering process: Both were great
Delivery & Packaging: Drlivey fast as a thunder , well package very discrete
Products Ordered: TEST E NORMA HELLAS
Product results and effectivenes: Pinned last week so in another week i gonna see results

I ordered norma test e amps from hipo and was very impressed with his service. His communication to get back to me was spot on and my amps showed up to my door before I even expected it to. I was very surprised when I received it. It impressed me!! I will be back for more pharm grade products. I trust hipo without a doubt!
Communication & Ordering process: He shipped it out 1 day after I sent payment and gets back to me right away
Delivery & Packaging: It took 7 days to get here and it was very well packaged. Nice and discreet
Products Ordered: Norma test e

Fastest, most reliable source ever! Free sample of dbol? Hell yea!
Communication & Ordering process: Responded to all my messages effectually and quickly.
Delivery & Packaging: Got to me intact and was speedy.
Products Ordered: Test E, Aromasin
Product results and effectivenes: First IM went smooth :)

This guy offers great deals and on top delivers solid service with quality products. THANK YOU!!!
Communication & Ordering process: TOP NOTCH
Delivery & Packaging: Discreat and packed well
Products Ordered: Proviron
Product results and effectivenes: So far AMAZING!!!

His Proviron is legit, sex drive off the chain. Service excellent!
Communication & Ordering process: 5
Delivery & Packaging: 5
Products Ordered: 5
Product results and effectivenes: 5

I just want to say how pleased I am with my experience with Hipocampus.me so far. They were super quick to answer my questions and let me know the status of my order. I would definitely do business with them again. It only took 8 days for my order of test E to get to here. Looking forward to results!Thanks Hippo!
Communication & Ordering process: Very smooth
Delivery & Packaging: Secure
Products Ordered: Testosterone Enanthate
Product results and effectivenes: Have not started cycle yet

Im glad to give Hipo this review. He deserves 10 stars. Hipo is the best in the business. His customer service is also the best. I contacted Hipo and he responded within 3hrs of pretty much every email. And his Credit/Debit Card payment is so freakin slick. There is nothing to worry about when using your credit/debit card. It was really easy to use so i placed my order and 4 hrs later i got a email of my stuff being packaged getting ready for shipping. Dont hesitate. Go to Hipo and he will take GREAT care of you. I got my package in 9 days. I will for sure use Hipo again.
Communication & Ordering process: Really easy and communication was great. Credit/Debit Card payment was super easy and very discreet.
Delivery & Packaging: Packaging was great and delivery took 9 days.
Products Ordered: Test P 100 and Dostinex(caber)
Product results and effectivenes: Just got it today but i have no doubt its all on point and g2g.

As promised I will be providing my feedback on Hipo.
Communication & Ordering process: Communication was second to none. I believe the only the longest I waited for a response from Hipo was roughly an hour. Ordering wa very simple. I used the credit card option.
Delivery & Packaging: Delivery took exactly 10 days from the day I ordered until the package arrived. Packaging was discret and products arrived undamaged.
Products Ordered: Test Cyp 250 and Clomid
Product results and effectivenes: Haven't used products yet so my rating is purely on delivery and communication. I will be using products during an upcoming Blas/cruise and will update with results/bloods

I cant express enough how satisfied I am with Hipo's service. I have neer had such a good experience. I used the CC payment option for an auction I won of 20 boxes of Proviron. costed me something like $230Anyway... The process he uses is so god damn clever and user friendly there is really just no room for complaint.
Communication & Ordering process: best communication I have experience.
Delivery & Packaging: Very descrete. Brown envelope with everything individually wrapped.
Products Ordered: 20 Boxes Proviron 25mg 400 tabs total.
Product results and effectivenes: It seems to be doing its job. First time with Proviron but I feel the effects I was looking for. I am running it in correlation with MT, Deca, and test. will continue use with TRT. Pills are nicely stamped and packages branded.

Hipo is a just dude!!! Enough said.
Communication & Ordering process: Perfect! Keeps you informed on every step! The new credit card option is stealthy as hell! No more nosy clerks an on lookers to deal with at WU
Delivery & Packaging: Packing was perfect! Delivery took 11 days for first package and 12 days for the second package. Excellent for international!
Products Ordered: Bayer and Stoa products
Product results and effectivenes: Will not know till this fall. However, from all the research, reviews, and threads from vets I have come to trust, I belive the products are high quality!!

Back
Top Bottom