Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

JINTANILABS.COM Steroid Source Reviews

5 out of 5 rating for JINTANILABS.COM Steroid Source Reviews

Easy payment options. Full tracking numbersCheapest gear I've seen anywhere. Have put in 4 orders and have had no issues what's so ever
Communication & Ordering process: easy. communicstion was great if i did have an issue
Delivery & Packaging: well packaged and discreet. package said book on the outside and was shaped like a book
Products Ordered: anavar, dbol, aromasin, tren ace, test e, NPP
Product results and effectivenes: dbol was slightly underdosed but is so cheap you can just buy more.. everything else has been spot on. tren ace seems over dosed

1 out of 5 rating for JINTANILABS.COM Steroid Source Reviews

I couldn't resist the cheap prices and made 2 separate orders. After using the product for 5 weeks and feeling nothing, I upped my dose....3 more weeks, nothing......upped again to WAY more than a rookie user should use and at 1G of test a week began to grow. Bloodwork revealed it was HORRIBLE underdosed......Test Cyp 250 should be called Test Cyp-125.......STAY FAR FAR FAR AWAY uness you wanna waste your time injecting weak gear into your body and seeing little results.Ordering, Paying, Shipping, Packaging are all good. But the product gives these guys a big fat 1 star.
Communication & Ordering process: Simple enough
Delivery & Packaging: Discreet and well packaged
Products Ordered: Test Cypionate-250 Equipoise 250
Product results and effectivenes: underdosed horribly. Shot 1G for the final six weeks and bloods came back at 3153.

2 out of 5 rating for JINTANILABS.COM Steroid Source Reviews

Overall, their prices were so cheap, I had to at least try it out. I ordered some Test E, EQ and Tren E. Ran a 16 week cycle, throughout the whole cycle, I honestly didn't feel a god damn thing. I had some DBOL from another source which I knew wasn't bunk, threw that about halfway into my cycle. By 4 weeks of the dbol, strength way up, and my body thickened up, obviously water. I kind of wish I had not thrown in the dbol and got bloods done, based only on the Jintani products. Their shipping is great international, very discreet, pretty quick, and prices were very cheap, but obviously you get what you pay for.
Communication & Ordering process: Easy and quick
Delivery & Packaging: Fast delivery, well packaged, discreet
Products Ordered: Test E, EQ, Tren E
Product results and effectivenes: Overall products seemed underdosed.

Back
Top Bottom