Join Evolutionary Forums

esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
MLG Pharma Steroid Source Reviews

Source: MLG Pharma

Is MLG Pharma source a scam? fake or legit steroids sold? If you want to discuss this source: CLICK HERE TO DISCUSS MLG Pharma *MLG PHARMA ONLY USES EMAIL FOR LISTS: [email protected]
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MLG Pharma Steroid Source Reviews

Dryopithecus
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

4 out of 5 rating for MLG Pharma Steroid Source Reviews

mlg is a very solid source. Decent selection, great prices, great turn around. Communication & Ordering process: excellent Delivery & Packaging: excellent Products Ordered: varies Product results and effectivenes: excellent

Dryopithecus
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

5 out of 5 rating for MLG Pharma Steroid Source Reviews

Got recommended by a friend... very happy with the service.
    Communication & Ordering process: Excellent
    Delivery & Packaging: Excellent
    Products Ordered: Test and Anavar
    Product results and effectivenes: Great products, test is cheap and seems to be working well.

Dryopithecus
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

1 out of 5 rating for MLG Pharma Steroid Source Reviews

Hey all, I was told by a few people Mlg was gtg and he is domestic so I said what the hell why not try it. Well it's going on 2 weeks now and have yet to receive an email of confirmation that it was shipped or even an email saying he is backed up at the moment or whatever the reason. But he did send an email saying he got my money! Oh well its just sad that people are so heartless! O guess you win some and you lose some.
    Communication & Ordering process: thete is none after he gets your money
    Delivery & Packaging: got nothing from him
    Products Ordered: none
    Product results and effectivenes: cant tell never recieved the product

Dryopithecus
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

I used MLG a few times from a previous forum. My buddy got in with him early when he was new and still g2g. He recommended I give him a try. By the time I tried him out, everything was either bunk or severely under dosed, but the Test Prop. I ordered test e, test prop, deca, sust, dbol, and winstrol over the course of time. My first cycle with him was when I first started running gear again after a several year break. It was 16 week Sustanon blast and then ended the last 4 weeks w/ Winny. Little to know strength gains, minimal weight gain, and minimal vascularity. Ended up trying a deca, dbol, test cycle w/ his product within the same year. The dbol pills made my piss burn after about 4 weeks, that's about it. After reading some other forums, I learned that most of his products, but the test prop were failing Labmax. I had some of his test prop on hand from a previous order so I decided to pin it. Finally!!!! Found one of his products that did what it was supposed to do! I ended up running it with another lab's tren a because it worked so well.
    Communication & Ordering process: Excellent
    Delivery & Packaging: Excellent
    Products Ordered: Test E, Test Prop, Deca, Dbol, Winstrol, Sust
    Product results and effectivenes: Okay to no results at all

Dryopithecus
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

I'm new to this board as of today and just seen his name I've been on ASF for almost a year now he scammed and took a lot of money and still is STAY AWAY FROM THIS PIECE OF SHIT!!!

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Started out good..after the 3rd time ordering it took longer and the quality dropped off.. last time I ordered I got fucked.. would never order from these guys or anyone affiliated with them..
    Communication & Ordering process: fair to poor
    Delivery & Packaging: fair
    Products Ordered: good
    Product results and effectivenes: poor

Dryopithecus
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Everything is underdosed or labeled incorrectly. Got NOTHING out of their tren/test, and I'm almost 100% sure they sold d-bol as anavar. Anyone considering this lab should go with one of the more reputable sites, I spent well over $500 with this lab, and got almost nothing out of it.

Dryopithecus
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

I have been waiting a month for my order! Every time I email them about my order I get no response. Western Unioned the money and they had no problems getting the money right away. I do believe i have been ripped off. I am extremely pissed off! Do yourself a favor and find another source for your gear. They claim to be domestic but had me send money to China? [email protected] is a fraud!
    Communication & Ordering process: only exists until they get your money
    Delivery & Packaging: none
    Products Ordered: gear
    Product results and effectivenes: none

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

2 out of 5 rating for MLG Pharma Steroid Source Reviews

I never felt comfortable with them they used different size and shape bottles for same compound. Vials were often under-filled label were awful. These issues might not bother others but to me these are bad signs. If you don't care about consistency and the look of your product how much do you care about quality of the product inside it. Never felt good about the strength either never actually tested it but wasn't impressed with results.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast