Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MUSCLEDEVELOP.CO Steroid Source Reviews

5 out of 5 rating for MUSCLEDEVELOP.CO Steroid Source Reviews

Ordered Parma grade proviron and Parma grade cabaser (20 2mg tabs). A noticeable libido increase within about 2days and the caber cleared some puffy nipples within 3weeks. They also have 200mg/ml NPP which I'm excited to order
Communication & Ordering process: simple. emails every step of the way. could not go wrong. had to pay by WU which is easy but there are always hidden charges
Delivery & Packaging: Basic but effective. nothng rattled or moved. nothing was damaged that would draw attention. just a small discreet package
Products Ordered: Alpha pharma proviron and pharmacia and upjohn cabaser
Product results and effectivenes: increased libido withing 2 days and reduced puffy nipples in about 3 weeks.

1 out of 5 rating for MUSCLEDEVELOP.CO Steroid Source Reviews

So I spend hours of research reading every single review out there to make sure I am not scammed, discover eroids find the site with the best ranking, not a single bad review. I order, very fast communication from there and all then nothing. Supposed next day delivery and its been 5 days so far. I go to log in to the website (using my password which was sent to me in the welcoming email, so no chance of error) and I simply cannot, they deleted my account. Of course no contact to my messages whatsoever. 112 pounds stolen by these pricks. I am ranging about it obviously and went to eroids to post my review when I see they do not allow more users to register, so I wanted to leave my opinion somewhere. Reviews of other people are showing up just now about how they've been scammed aswell. STAY AWAY FROM MUSCLEDEVELOP

5 out of 5 rating for MUSCLEDEVELOP.CO Steroid Source Reviews

I forgot my password and just wrote down a temporary email so I could´t access the account back. A few days later I found out they were posting somewhere that they were having technical issues and they eventually got back and sent the order. If any moderator can please remove my previous (and this review) please do so. Great trust for muscledevelop. They even closed the shopping cart a day after my order to stop orders from saturating all together.

Back
Top Bottom