Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NapsGear.org Product Reviews

5 out of 5 rating for NapsGear.org Product Reviews

Doing my next cycle prep and already had Primobolan from napsgear, got my hands on some Geneza trenbolone and the cycle is paying off big time.Already dropped 10lbs and I look lean and hard before my show.Naps you guys have the best service too thank you for supporting me.for those who want to see my whole cycle I'm doing a mix of dragon pharma and geneza precontest400mgs trenbolone 500mgs primobolan50mgs winstrol50mgs anavar
Communication & Ordering process: easy smooth
Delivery & Packaging: like a package from amazon
Products Ordered: trenbolone and last order primobolan
Product results and effectivenes: 10lbs bodyfat lost, strong and shredded and lean

Now I did order from napsgear before. 2 or 3 orders I think 1 all orals and 1 just injectables, dbol deca orders before.This time I ordered primobolan from geneza and dbol, masteron too. My plan is to use 400mgs primobolan, 300mgs masterone 30mgs dbol.I want to recomp so strong and lean while I lift heavy. I like doing somewhat powerlifting.
Communication & Ordering process: good as usual
Delivery & Packaging: 7 days to my door
Products Ordered: primobolan,masteron,dbol
Product results and effectivenes: last cycle was high results this one should be too

So happy napsgear delivered for me big time.Sent me 2 packages I bought on sale 30% off!!!Dragon pharma and some geneza clen and tren A gp 100 with dragon cut mix 150Loving both products smooth injections and results are tremendousthank you naps
Communication & Ordering process: relative fast and easy to talk to only sent in 1 question
Delivery & Packaging: came in 7 days after I paid very fast
Products Ordered: clenbuterol geneza, trenbolone acetate geneza, cut mix dragon pharma
Product results and effectivenes: very good cuts so far, getting lean by the day

3rd order from napsgear.orgleft my review on my 2nd orders happy before results were unrealproducts orderedGeneza pharmaGP Bold 300 3 bottlesGP Clen 40 4 packsGP Test C250 3 bottlesStarted my test eq cycle already and added some clen to keep lean as a I lean bulk.So far gains are good muscles hard and veiny, getting strong too.500mgs test cyp400mg eq40mcg clen 5/2
Communication & Ordering process: easy as usual
Delivery & Packaging: normal box like amazon
Products Ordered: GP Bold 300, GP Test C250, geneza clen
Product results and effectivenes: getting hard, shredded and vascular

Ordered trenbolone from napsgear.org, geneza gp brand.4 vials of tren e200, going to cycle 600mgs per week.Already started week 2, all in all I'm stronger and angrier than ever.Added some 50mgs winstrol from dragon pharma.
Communication & Ordering process: no problems at all
Delivery & Packaging: fast 8 days
Products Ordered: geneza trenbolone enanthate, dragon winstrol
Product results and effectivenes: very positive results, strong as an ox

Just got my 30% off pack from the weekend sale a week ago, already doing dbol from geneza. This is nice in 1 week already up 4lbs yea water weight too but lifts are strong.final cycle will be dbol and winstrol
Communication & Ordering process: very fast 2 days from buy to ship
Delivery & Packaging: 7 days delivery after i got tracking
Products Ordered: dianabol geneza pharma, winstrol geneza pharma
Product results and effectivenes: already up 4lbs

Here is my honest review of using napsgear.orgWebsite- B, a bit slow to load, they have a lot of content so maybe that is why its kinda slow, i work in IT so i am used to super fast websites i guess lolservice - A+ they return my messages the next day great serviceProducts- A+ I'm getting amazing gains on their cycleOverall give them an A-.

I have used them several times. Last order was $300 worth and the shipping is always fast and prompt, the gear is legit love them
Communication & Ordering process: always prompt service when i had a question
Delivery & Packaging: secure wrapping and taped up perfect
Products Ordered: very nice discounts, always buy cutting agents
Product results and effectivenes: very smooth injections

my experience so far with naps is as advertised, can’t complain about anything, they are great.
Communication & Ordering process: asked a question on friday night, they responded monday morning
Delivery & Packaging: nice packs and quick shipping
Products Ordered: I got test E and var
Product results and effectivenes: the var is legit, first time I used real var

They were a recommended source so I gave them a shot. Excellent communication and very fast shipping overall. I would give them a 10 out of 10 easy. will do business again
Communication & Ordering process: simple process and easy
Delivery & Packaging: ordered on Tuesday and they shipped it by end of week
Products Ordered: tren, test, dianabol
Product results and effectivenes: Already up 8 pounds

they were very fast to respond to any questions I have via email. I had a no hassle and fast transaction. don't plan on ever using anyone else as long as these guys are in business took care of me and great products
Communication & Ordering process: they respond to messages within one or two business days
Delivery & Packaging: bubble wrap, strong tape, and discreet packing
Products Ordered: 100mg/ml trenbolone acetate, highest quality i’ve ever used
Product results and effectivenes: this is the best tren i have used before, very clean and little sides

I had made a mistake when I placed the order and was mixed up but they worked with me to resolve the issue 5 stars for their patience
Communication & Ordering process: quick to respond to any of my questions
Delivery & Packaging: package arrived well taped and quick
Products Ordered: i ordered a bunch of test and trenbolone
Product results and effectivenes: I'm on my second week and already feeling it kick in

they have a very good reputation napsgear, so figured I would give them a shot and order from them. 2 orders late they are my go to place. i love these guys
Communication & Ordering process: very easy to order right off their website
Delivery & Packaging: i ordered domestic and it did not take more than 10 days max
Products Ordered: anavar, turinabol, masteron, testosterone
Product results and effectivenes: first cycle put on 12 lb, 2nd cycle so far up 5 pounds

I've used them for the past two years that I broke my back and in the hospital they got my blood work done and said my testosterone levels were still sky-high even 2 weeks after my last pin test levels can't complain
Communication & Ordering process: they got back to me when I had a question
Delivery & Packaging: they use priority mail
Products Ordered: tren, EQ, and test E
Product results and effectivenes: Doctor said my numbers were Sky High

transaction went perfect and they got me my products fast. I was very worried but after I got my tracking number it was on my doorstep within days. Very happy with my decision one of the best source
Communication & Ordering process: i didn’t need to communicate
Delivery & Packaging: took about 4 days after getting tracking info
Products Ordered: dbol, tren, test
Product results and effectivenes: 4 weeks into cycle and I'm already having strength improvements

you cannot be this source and their customer service is on point. I had a few questions being my first order and they talked me through things very simply .. i like their reliability the most
Communication & Ordering process: very smooth to communicate with them on their website
Delivery & Packaging: very discreet packing
Products Ordered: test E, test Cyp and dbol
Product results and effectivenes: results on par with what i want

I've packed on 12 lb of muscle using their steroids and also their injections are super smooth and won't have any inflammation or anything they took care of me
Communication & Ordering process: very easy to order right off their website
Delivery & Packaging: Tightly secured and quick
Products Ordered: tbol, sustanon, test C
Product results and effectivenes: very smooth injections happy guy

Never I have a question they always email me quick, their steroids have always been fantastic this is going to be my third time using them speedy replies to questions
Communication & Ordering process: they communicate right off their site
Delivery & Packaging: discreet packaging
Products Ordered: Primbolan and anavar
Product results and effectivenes: very little sides and good results

every time I use napsgear i am happy. This is my 5th order with them. I've gotten blood work done and I've had their products tested and it's all clean order was processed quickly
Communication & Ordering process: they ship super fast
Delivery & Packaging: make sure that nothing was broken
Products Ordered: NPP, tren, anavar, dbol
Product results and effectivenes: smooth injections and great results, up 12 pounds

Back
Top Bottom