Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NapsGear.org Product Reviews

5 out of 5 rating for NapsGear.org Product Reviews

I have used napsgear for many years and have made numerous orders through them. They have all kinds of products not just PED's, but also ancillaries for on cycle and post cycle, they also carry things like peptides and they are extremely affordable. My last order came within a week and was packaged perfectly, zero worry.
Communication & Ordering process: 5 stars
Delivery & Packaging: 5 stars
Products Ordered: Peptides, ancillaries, steroids
Product results and effectivenes: 5/5

I ordered from napsgear a few times before.Source is kind of straight forward. Got myself GP deca 300, GP dianabol 50 and GP aromasin 25, all domestic and came pretty fast I think 6 days.My only gripe was its a $200 minimum order for gp line no hards I was ok since my cycle was over that.Gains are good and source is legit.
Communication & Ordering process: fairly fast communication professional
Delivery & Packaging: discreet package
Products Ordered: GP deca 300, GP dianabol 50 and GP aromasin 25
Product results and effectivenes: got good bulking results with my bulk cycle as expect

Bros I ordered from naps on 1st of month, got my order 5 days later. Order Trenbolone, Testosterone, lots of anadrol and Anavar too. Great injectables, so smooth to inject. will order again
Delivery & Packaging: fast service

I was skeptical at first before I ordered from naps. I used to buy from another board sponsor I don't want to stir the pot so wont mention name. Anyways when they came on board mods vips and many more said they are trusted. so I figure I'll place an order, picked up some primobolan dbol and anavar, geneza. The shipping was fast I think total 7 days from order time and quality of the gear is good. Felt dbol/anavar right away and primobolan is making me hard.Good experience with this source for sure.
Communication & Ordering process: fast about 6 hours answer time
Delivery & Packaging: looks like any other pack very good packing
Products Ordered: primobolan dbol and anavar geneza
Product results and effectivenes: so far 2 weeks in feeling great and hard

Thank you so much brothers for the great reviews ! We are working hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Ordered primobolan and masteron, I'm on TRT for now so I got the test.Package domestic was 6 days fast bottles look good quality and clean geneza.Started the cycle 2 weeks back feeling great and strong.Getting the ripped pump muscle feeling from the primo masteron and I feel dry as ever.
Communication & Ordering process: fast 1 day email answers
Delivery & Packaging: 6 days after sending bitcoin I had my package
Products Ordered: primobolan, masteron
Product results and effectivenes: 2nd week of primobolan and masteron I feel hardness and leanness in the muscle, very full and dry

Ordered primobolan and masteron, I'm on TRT for now so I got the test.Package domestic was 6 days fast bottles look good quality and clean geneza.Started the cycle 2 weeks back feeling great and strong.Getting the ripped pump muscle feeling from the primo masteron and I feel dry as ever.
Communication & Ordering process: fast 1 day email answers
Delivery & Packaging: 6 days after sending bitcoin I had my package
Products Ordered: primobolan, masteron
Product results and effectivenes: 2nd week of primobolan and masteron I feel hardness and leanness in the muscle, very full and dry

Thanks a lot brother for a 5 star review ! We’re so happy to hear your experience with NapsGear !

Cheers!

VERY happy with my order! I got 50% off ordering amazing deal. Picked up the cycle waited 2 days payment confirmed. 7 days had my package local. Package looked super cool hard to guess. Wife had no clue.started my cycle trenbolone and winstrol, week 4 and I am RIPPED!cycle now400mgs trenbolone and 50mgs winstrol
Communication & Ordering process: immediate email response
Delivery & Packaging: 7 days shipping 2 days payment
Products Ordered: trenbolone enanthate, winstrol
Product results and effectivenes: abs are coming in strong, tren giving me some insomnia but drying out on winstrol and getting my abs back

VERY happy with my order! I got 50% off ordering amazing deal. Picked up the cycle waited 2 days payment confirmed. 7 days had my package local. Package looked super cool hard to guess. Wife had no clue.started my cycle trenbolone and winstrol, week 4 and I am RIPPED!cycle now400mgs trenbolone and 50mgs winstrol
Communication & Ordering process: immediate email response
Delivery & Packaging: 7 days shipping 2 days payment
Products Ordered: trenbolone enanthate, winstrol
Product results and effectivenes: abs are coming in strong, tren giving me some insomnia but drying out on winstrol and getting my abs back

Thank you so much brother for posting and sharing your great experience with the community !

Napsgear.org amazed me no joke! My package was delivered in 5 days from the day of order. I heard it takes 2 weeks or something but took 5 days but I am 1 state away of course. After I got my package I was concerned I didn't get all my items just got my testosterone cypionate bottles, emailed support and they gave me a 2nd tracking #, turns out they shipped 2 packages 1 injectable and 1 orals. 2nd package came in 2 days after 1st package. Finally stock 4 vials of test cyp geneza, 3 packs of winstrol 10mgs geneza.Very happy with the cycle so far! thank you naps.
Communication & Ordering process: fast email response happy customer support
Delivery & Packaging: Delivery 5 days package 1 and 7 days package 2
Products Ordered: testosteron cypionate, winstrol
Product results and effectivenes: So far so good stronger in the gym and drier from winstrol

Napsgear.org amazed me no joke! My package was delivered in 5 days from the day of order. I heard it takes 2 weeks or something but took 5 days but I am 1 state away of course. After I got my package I was concerned I didn't get all my items just got my testosterone cypionate bottles, emailed support and they gave me a 2nd tracking #, turns out they shipped 2 packages 1 injectable and 1 orals. 2nd package came in 2 days after 1st package. Finally stock 4 vials of test cyp geneza, 3 packs of winstrol 10mgs geneza.Very happy with the cycle so far! thank you naps.
Communication & Ordering process: fast email response happy customer support
Delivery & Packaging: Delivery 5 days package 1 and 7 days package 2
Products Ordered: testosteron cypionate, winstrol
Product results and effectivenes: So far so good stronger in the gym and drier from winstrol

Thanks for the awesome review brother!

FINALLY got my review up was waitingpackage in the mail 6 days to my door, ordered gp bold 300 and gp superdrol this point cycle is hard up and my gains are hard and vascularappetite is up and energy is high
Communication & Ordering process: no problem email to order
Delivery & Packaging: 6 days to door
Products Ordered: gp bold 300 and gp superdrol
Product results and effectivenes: hard vascular and strong in the gym so far

FINALLY got my review up was waitingpackage in the mail 6 days to my door, ordered gp bold 300 and gp superdrol this point cycle is hard up and my gains are hard and vascularappetite is up and energy is high
Communication & Ordering process: no problem email to order
Delivery & Packaging: 6 days to door
Products Ordered: gp bold 300 and gp superdrol
Product results and effectivenes: hard vascular and strong in the gym so far

Thank you very much brother for this great review !

Jason
Official Rep of Napsgear.Org
Email : [email protected]
Web. www.napsgear.org

This is my 2nd order from napsgear, 1st one was just ancillaries for my pct, this order was for winstrol and tbol.Used winstrol alone 40mgs average but even went up to 60mgs daily, my abs were tight and my low carb diet really delivered with winstrol. Brand was geneza.What to say? I'm happy with results stanozolol was legit and napsgear domestic delivery 5 days!
Communication & Ordering process: very good communication with forum reps, thanks Lev and NPC
Delivery & Packaging: 5 or 6 days I think until delivery so good for domestic
Products Ordered: winstrol and before that ancillaries nolvadex aromasin clomid
Product results and effectivenes: abs are tight, arms are hard and libido is killing it love it

This is my 2nd order from napsgear, 1st one was just ancillaries for my pct, this order was for winstrol and tbol.Used winstrol alone 40mgs average but even went up to 60mgs daily, my abs were tight and my low carb diet really delivered with winstrol. Brand was geneza.What to say? I'm happy with results stanozolol was legit and napsgear domestic delivery 5 days!
Communication & Ordering process: very good communication with forum reps, thanks Lev and NPC
Delivery & Packaging: 5 or 6 days I think until delivery so good for domestic
Products Ordered: winstrol and before that ancillaries nolvadex aromasin clomid
Product results and effectivenes: abs are tight, arms are hard and libido is killing it love it

Thanks so much brother for your review! We’re really glad you loved our service!

Jason
Official Rep of Napsgear.Org
Email : [email protected]
Web. www.napsgear.org

ordered 2 times in the past 3 months small orders at firstpicked up a big injectable order around the discount time got 35% discount from napsvery good GP gear and dragon pharma gear masteron and testosterone cypgoing to run 300mgs of each and report my cycle, 4 weeks in feeling strong
Communication & Ordering process: answered emails within a day
Delivery & Packaging: package small hard to spot, 5 days to my door
Products Ordered: masteron geneza, testosterone dragon pharma
Product results and effectivenes: 4 weeks in feeling nice cuts and abs coming up

Found napsgear thanks to evo, mods helped me out.Bought deca durabolin and testosterone for my first mma cycle due to injuries. I ended up doing 200mgs of deca and 200mgs of test for 10 weeks, I had harder training sessions in mma and my joints were better. Training feels better on deca for fure.didn't use Ais but next cycle will didn't like the bloating, need aromasin.
Communication & Ordering process: got an email answer within 1 day
Delivery & Packaging: delivered my box 6 days from day of payment
Products Ordered: testosterone enanthate, deca durabolin 10ml vials
Product results and effectivenes: highly effective at low dose

I'll make this quick, I was scammed by another source before I found evo. VERY happy I found this place, now placed an order with napsgear for trenbolone dragon pharma. 7 days at my door and I'm on 500mgs of tren already. ROCKS!!!
Communication & Ordering process: easy
Delivery & Packaging: 7 days delivered
Products Ordered: trenbolne enanthate
Product results and effectivenes: getting strong in the gym and put on 8 lbs so far

Back
Top Bottom