Join Evolutionary Forums

esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
PHARMACOMSTORE.ORG Steroid Source Reviews

Source: PHARMACOMSTORE.ORG

Is PHARMACOMSTORE.ORG source a scam? fake or legit steroids sold? NOTE: this supplier is now known as PharmacomStore.in they changed the domain from .org to .in If you want to discuss this source: CLICK HERE TO DISCUSS PHARMACOMSTORE.ORG
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PHARMACOMSTORE.ORG Steroid Source Reviews

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

PHARMACOMSTORE.ORG Steroid Source Reviews

i placed my order with them and it took 1 month to get it and it was incomplete customer service its the worts of the worst please STAY AWAY FROM THEMCommunication & Ordering process: BadDelivery & Packaging: nice packing deliver more than a monthProducts Ordered: Equipoise and DianabolProduct results and effectivenes: Dianabol and equipoise its s....t under dosed
    Last edited by Amozoc; 05-31-2014 at 05:20 PM.

Head Source Moderator
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

1 out of 5 rating for PHARMACOMSTORE.ORG Steroid Source Reviews

order came late and it had wrong products.. customer service sucked also
    Communication & Ordering process: terrible
    Delivery & Packaging: very slow
    Products Ordered: tese e dbol
    Product results and effectivenes: terrible. got wrong prducts

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

1 out of 5 rating for PHARMACOMSTORE.ORG Steroid Source Reviews

no results
    Communication & Ordering process: took a week more than expected
    Delivery & Packaging: was good
    Products Ordered: tren, EQ, primo
    Product results and effectivenes: honestly didn't see any affects.. not sure of the quality

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

5 out of 5 rating for PHARMACOMSTORE.ORG Steroid Source Reviews

Found out about pharamcom, then emailed several sources online and the pharmacom store rep was the only one responding within the hour, rest responded once a day only, I was offered assistance and discount. I then checked the source with pharmacom lab itself and they told me that it is a legitimate source. The gear is good to go and the rep helpful, delivery is very fast. Would be ordering for my next cycle soon.
    Communication & Ordering process: Very good, all emails from the website contact us form were responded too within the hour or the next day first thing when the email was sent very late. The order was done through email completely with very much help and assistance of the rep on what to choose and what helps the most with the intended cycle. All advice and suggestions checked out when cross reference on boards etc.
    Delivery & Packaging: Delivery done 4 days after payment in holiday period. Packaging was very good, all products protected with bubble wrap and external packaging were discrete.
    Products Ordered: Anavar, Tbol and Test P
    Product results and effectivenes: Switched from Chinese brand Hubei Tbol and Var 50 mg each mid cycle to new products, effects were noticeable very much 10th day of use very happy with the strength and results, as good as other verified brands used in other cycles.

Australopithecus
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

I was introduced to this source by my house mate who is a member of this forum and a previous customer, at first was not sure about online ordering, but the rep was very assuring and helpful and gave a good discount on my order so was very heart warming, orders arrived in 5 days, payment through WU, I used the AI for my Sust cycle and the Var for my last 3 weeks of a 12 week cycle. The var is dozed properly and strength is felt, the AI is better than what I had from a local souce as I could seee the some sides reducing. Over happy and would order agian for next cycle.
    Communication & Ordering process: Fast same day
    Delivery & Packaging: Very disscrete and safe
    Products Ordered: Pharmacom store var 10 mg tabs 100, Anastrozole 100tabs / 1mg
    Product results and effectivenes: AI worked well when I subbed the one I had from local source, the Var was added for the last 3 weeks and the increase in strengh very visible.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

From the start of communication to six weeks in the process was easy and I'm really liking the gains!
    Communication & Ordering process: Darius has the communication part of Customer Service dialed in. I was getting replies to my emails within hours most of the time. I was/am new to the process so he was patient with me and answered any questions I had. The ordering process wasn't difficult and everything went pretty smooth.
    Delivery & Packaging: Delivery took about 12-13 days. I figured as much being where the product was coming from and didn't mind being I wasn't in a bind for it. Okay let's talk about the packaging. Darius gave me forwarding that he liked to disguise be packing/product so that he could keep his shipping record at 100%. Given a couple circumstances I have here at the house I said that that was perfect for my side anyways. He did say he would send with original labeling if wanted or send them seperatly if I so desired. I told him not to worry about it this time but for future orders I think I might go with the latter. Everything was in tact when it arrived.
    Products Ordered: Test Cyp 250
    Product results and effectivenes: Let me presedent this with the info that this is only my second run ever and I havent gotten blood drawn. I am six weeks in so far and have only experienced PIP once but it was because of a lack of steady hand on my part, his stuff shoots nicely. By week 3 I was noticing much oilier skin and for the first time in my life started getting a little bacne. Week 4 is when the strength gains were now noticable and I'm feeling like the hulk now. I'm not taking HCG so I have noticed a little shrinkage of the boys but nothing to drastic. Overall I like was I'm seeing in the mirror and feeling at the gym.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

My very first order with Darius was for 20ml of injectable dbol and 20ml of injectable drol. Packing was fantastic, all original packaging and made it fine where I am (dom). Darius was real easy to communicate with. There really wasnt too much to say about my order. I placed it and I got everything just fine, within a reasonable amount of time.Second order was for 6 vials of Test Cyp, 6 vials of EQ and 3 more of inj anadrol. All the same. Made it just fine, all vials in one piece. Very good, clean packaging.I plan on posting bloodwork soon and very much plan on placing orders in the future.
    Communication & Ordering process: Communication was extremely easy
    Delivery & Packaging: Ive placed multiple orders. Most recent was the one I shared under the reviews section. Have recieved both stealth and original packaging, both have which arrived dom just fine.
    Products Ordered: EQ, Test Cyp, Inj Dbol, Inj Anadrol
    Product results and effectivenes: I am finishing week 4 of Test Cyp and EQ at 750mg/900mg. Vascularity is starting to come along real nice. Will be posting bloods within a month. My favorite product is probably the injectable dbol. Given 1-2 hours before training, the pumps are insane.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

First order from Darius.
    Communication & Ordering process: Communication with Darius is nothing short of excellent he responds to all my emails within 12 hours the ordering process is great.
    Delivery & Packaging: Still didn't receive it but I'm sure all will be great. I ordered last week so it takes time. Not worried at all I know Darius will come through
    Products Ordered: masteron anavar dbol
    Product results and effectivenes: Still awaiting products will post up a review as soon as I try them but I'm sure they're top notch.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Been reading and researching for years, new to creating a UN and posting in forums, this being my first, but don't let that come off as inexperienced.Long Story Short....D is the man, ordered, sent funds, communication 10 out of 10, all my emails personally answered within 2-14 hours. Received product in 7 days, discreet, legit, official pharma grade. Effects were within 2-3 days with D/b, T/e will take longer but bloods will be true factor. VERY VERY PLEASED
    Communication & Ordering process: 9 out of 10 - only because i'm inpatient and the wire transfer adds a few days to process
    Delivery & Packaging: discreet, safe, original pacakging with quality check and holograms
    Products Ordered: Dbol 100 10mg tabs - Test E 300mg/ml (2 vials) & Tbol 100 10mg tabs
    Product results and effectivenes: Dbol kicked in quick as expected to soon to tell for test e

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast