Join Evolutionary Forums

sarms1.com
mailorderhgh.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
dganutrition.com
proroid.com Steroid Source Reviews

Source: proroid.com

Is proroid.com source a scam? fake or legit steroids sold? If you want to discuss this source: CLICK HERE TO DISCUSS proroid.com

Thread: proroid.com Steroid Source Reviews

Dryopithecus
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

5 out of 5 rating for proroid.com Steroid Source Reviews

Ok, so I figured that it was my duty to be the first to review proroid here since I made already several orders from them and they are always smooth. Figured that I at least owe this much to make a reviews about these guys. First, you cannot get any faster then this source! I make payment for example on Monday night, the payment is picked up on Tuesday and my order is shipped on Tuesday as well. I get a tracking number sent to me right away and I have my order on Wednesday at 10am by the mail man! These guys are just incredible. I have ordered off other sites before, but when it comes to efficiency and delivery standards these guys are just on a totally different level I mean. Any email I sent them, they usually answer in 2-3 hours max. Not that I have to send them any really as the whole order process is fully automated. Second: Cannot beat these guys for Canada domestic prices (and anyone ordering international, you know how our customs are), so with these guys since it is all domestic delivery NO issue ever with customs. Plus they offer 100% guaranteed delivery no matter what. If your pack is lost, they resend. Incredible! Third: Products, cannot go wrong with any of the products that they carry. They carry all the top brands in Canada and a lot of HG gear as well. I have ordered Northern from them, as well as my favorite product - HGH (Norvotrope brand). One of the best HGH in my opinion that I have used. I will rate all on a 5 out of 5 score here:Communication & Ordering process - 5/5Delivery (T/A) & Packaging - 5/5Products - 5/5Prices - 5/5Just always a pleasure doing business with these guys. Thanks a ton Proroid!
    Communication & Ordering process: Perfect
    Delivery & Packaging: Always Perfect, and super discreet always
    Products Ordered: Northern - Test Enth, Tren A, EQ, Deca, Var, Tbol, clomid. Norvotrop - HGH and HCG. Teragon - Test Enth, Proviron. Summit winstrol, Anatest.
    Product results and effectivenes: As legit as it gets, could not be happier with the results. Cannot wait for summer 2015!

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Top Marks to Proroid. Competitive prices, good product, awesome service and fast delivery in Canada. All my questions were answered properly and my "don't want to be ripped off" again fears were dealt with quickly and professionally.I only ordered a single product this time around and it was processed speedily and delivered even faster.
    Communication & Ordering process: 5/5
    Delivery & Packaging: 5/5
    Products Ordered: 11 oxo
    Product results and effectivenes: Will let you know

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Couldn't be more impressed with this site. Awesome selection and quick delivery. Easy to contact for help and support. Also, as a beginner they gave great instructions as to what each item did and what to expect. I've ordered on almost a weekly basis because of the great results and quick shipping.Items ordered:Androlic (Anadrol), 50mg, 100 tabs, British Dispensary, ThailandTeragon Labs - Clen 50mcg/tab 50 tabsZopiclone, 7.5mg/tab, 1 tab, Dominion Pharma/Generic, CanadaTeragon Labs - Winstrol-10 10mg/tab 100tabsTeragon Labs - T-400 (400mg test blend/ml) 10mlThermo Genesis (Ephedrine ECA Stack), 120 capsules, Nature's Lab, USACommunication & Ordering processFast, reliable, ask them anything and you will receive the answer.Delivery (T/A) & PackagingNo damage, secure, and very discreet.Product effectivenes and experience:Noticeable increases in the gym. Bench is up 40 lbs and lifting the most I ever have. Down 10 lbs, while still gaining muscle.Communication & Ordering processThey've replied within minutes of a couple questions I have had. They let you know when payment has been received which is a great benefit.Delivery (T/A) & PackagingVery discrete packaging. Well packed and safe and secure.Items orderedAndrolic (Anadrol), 50mg, 100 tabs, British Dispensary, ThailandTeragon Labs - Clen 50mcg/tab 50 tabsZopiclone, 7.5mg/tab, 1 tab, Dominion Pharma/Generic, CanadaTeragon Labs - Winstrol-10 10mg/tab 100tabsTeragon Labs - T-400 (400mg test blend/ml) 10mlThermo Genesis (Ephedrine ECA Stack), 120 capsules, Nature's Lab, USAProduct effectivenes and experienceTop quality products, especially the Androlic (Anadrol), 50mg, 100 tabs, British Dispensary, Thailand. Noticed immediate positive benefits in the gym. Lifting more and more each week.Teragon Labs - Clen 50mcg/tab 50 tabs is great for energy, weight loss and wakefulness. Down 10 lbs and looking cut. Building more muscle and dropping lbs every week.Additional commentaryCouldn't recommend this site more. Easy to contact the admins, and they have top quality products. Shipping is quick, especially for someone in Canada not used to fast shipping. Order on a Monday, and you'll get it at least by Friday if not earlier.
    Communication & Ordering process: They've replied within minutes of a couple questions I have had. They let you know when payment has been received which is a great benefit.
    Delivery & Packaging: Very discrete packaging. Well packed and safe and secure.
    Products Ordered: Androlic (Anadrol), 50mg, 100 tabs, British Dispensary, Thailand Teragon Labs - Clen 50mcg/tab 50 tabs Zopiclone, 7.5mg/tab, 1 tab, Dominion Pharma/Generic, Canada Teragon Labs - Winstrol-10 10mg/tab 100tabs Teragon Labs - T-400 (400mg test blend/ml) 10ml Thermo Genesis (Ephedrine ECA Stack), 120 capsules, Nature's Lab, USA
    Product results and effectivenes: Top quality products, especially the Androlic (Anadrol), 50mg, 100 tabs, British Dispensary, Thailand. Noticed immediate positive benefits in the gym. Lifting more and more each week. Teragon Labs - Clen 50mcg/tab 50 tabs is great for energy, weight loss and wakefulness. Down 10 lbs and looking cut. Building more muscle and dropping lbs every week.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Great products, super super fast, great pricesFound the northern was better than terragon though
    Communication & Ordering process: 5/5
    Delivery & Packaging: 5/5
    Products Ordered: Test, tren, npp, superdrol, t400, clen, masta
    Product results and effectivenes: 5/5

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Best quality gear Iíve found in Canada. I jumped from 165lbs to 225lbs of pure muscle using this site. Always helpful when I have questions. They are great
    Communication & Ordering process: Great never an issue
    Delivery & Packaging: Great and secure comes fast.
    Products Ordered: test 250, deca , dbol, slim strong, Clem, much more always comes safe. And fast
    Product results and effectivenes: Awesome very good quality

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Been using proroid since January 2018. Many different products and different brands. I have been very happy with everything they have given me. Very fast responses when I have a question. Quick shipping. Receive my package within a couple days every time. Very consistent with everything they do. I trust them with my money, and I never trust someone I canít see haha. I will be placing another order soon. You should too
    Communication & Ordering process: 5 stars
    Delivery & Packaging: 5 stars
    Products Ordered: Many diff ones but most recently metabolic t400 and metabolic deca. Northern superdrol
    Product results and effectivenes: Very good and always happy

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Have been using them for 3 years, unbeatable prices, fast delivery and gear that gives results. Enough said.
    Communication & Ordering process: Easy
    Delivery & Packaging: Discrete
    Products Ordered: Dbol, Tren E, Test C, Proviron, Clomid, Noladex. Teragon, Northern and Metabolic.
    Product results and effectivenes: Great Results