mailorderhgh.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
euro-peptides.net
puritysourcelabs.ru
dganutrition.com
PURITYSOURCELABS.COM Steroid Source Reviews

Source: Puritysourcelabs.ru

THIS SOURCE IS APPROVED

Puritysourcelabs.ru is an APPROVED source! SAFE!
Is Puritysourcelabs.ru source a scam? fake or legit steroids sold?
If you want to discuss this source: CLICK HERE TO DISCUSS Puritysourcelabs.ru

NOTE TO USERS: Puritysourcelabs has changed their domain to a more safer option -- it used to be Puritysourcelabs.com but it is now Puritysourcelabs.ru
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: PURITYSOURCELABS.COM Steroid Source Reviews

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

5 out of 5 rating for PURITYSOURCELABS.COM Steroid Source Reviews

I was very hesitate about trying this source but based on some reviews from seasoned members, not these bs 0 & 1 post reviews I see on all these source reviews, I decided to give them a go and I'm glad I did. I ordered from there domestic section but they have international also. I'm only using TRT doses of test but as you can see from the results below, PSL's test is on point and have the bloods to prove it.
    Communication & Ordering process: All communication was through reps here on the board. They were very informative and answered all my dumb questions. At the time of my order, they had a different type of payment method and it was totally slick. Hope they bring it back.
    Delivery & Packaging: Delivery was so damn fast it made my head spin. I think it was like 3 days.
    Products Ordered: Test E 250 and Aromasin
    Product results and effectivenes: Good bloods ran and test levels came back at 1818 which is very solid numbers for the low dose that I am running and bloods were done 3.5 days after pin!!

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

2 out of 5 rating for PURITYSOURCELABS.COM Steroid Source Reviews

For PSL being the highest ranked lab on this website i am very disappointed. I was excited to try alpha pharm and heard good things, PSL being the HIGHEST rated lab on evo i ordered form them. first ill point out i was missing 5 vials of test e and they did not send the manufactures cartons, therefore i got no anti counterfeit codes. they took days to get back to me and said the weighed the package and argued the point of sending all the product... which they did not. i am now on my 10th week and have not seen any gains! period! in the 7 week i started taking one more amp a week of both test and deca hoping it was just under dosed. I've been lifting for over 12 years and have always been an athlete and played sports, I'm no professional body builder but i do weight training serious and have an obsession. i am disappointed so many people have ranked this lab so highly
    Communication & Ordering process: i was ok, took days to hear back
    Delivery & Packaging: they did not ship the alpha pharm cartons or provide anti counterfeit codes
    Products Ordered: 30 ampules deca, 45 ampules test e
    Product results and effectivenes: poor, have not gained a pounded or noticed any strength

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

5 out of 5 rating for PURITYSOURCELABS.COM Steroid Source Reviews

Great source and officially approved on evo. Products were shipped very fast, and the products were tested perfectly. I strongly recommend them.
    Communication & Ordering process: Returned all emails promptly
    Delivery & Packaging: Perfect A+
    Products Ordered: Test, Tren, Var, Primo, Tbol, and ancillaries
    Product results and effectivenes: A++++ blood work confirmed