needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
PURITYSOURCELABS.RU Steroid Source Reviews

Source: Puritysourcelabs.ru

THIS SOURCE IS APPROVED ON EVO and EF

Puritysourcelabs.ru is an evo/ef APPROVED source! VERY SAFE SOURCE!
Do you want to know if Puritysourcelabs.ru is a scam? does it sell fake or legit steroids?
If you want to discuss Puritysourcelabs.ru: CLICK HERE

NOTE TO USERS: Puritysourcelabs has changed their domain to a more safer option -- it used to be Puritysourcelabs.com but it is now Puritysourcelabs.ru

Read past PSL reviews here: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-reviews/puritysourcelabs.com-steroid-source-reviews-3907.html

PSL REPS:
*~Vision~
* macedog24
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: PURITYSOURCELABS.RU Steroid Source Reviews

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Redawg View Post
    This is just a preliminary review I guess you could say. I received my order timely with all the products in tact - Sust250, Deca250, Tbol. The problem I have is the Euro Pharm website says to scratch the foil on the vial boxes to find the authorization code, well there is no foil unless it is too small to be seen by the naked eye. I emailed Euro Pharm and they replied - "you have to get scratch on the vial box there is auth code." Maybe some language barrier? There is no foil. There is a batch number some dates and that is all. This seemed to be a dead end so i emailed PSL. Have not received a response in over 24 hours now. Read a post from 2018 where a customer had the same problem and Vision said they were using old boxes....maybe i just got some 2018 shit? Any help or advice would be appreciated bros.
    Communication & Ordering process: Okay
    Delivery & Packaging: Great
    Products Ordered: Sust 250, Deca 250, Tbol
    Product results and effectivenes: TBD
    Update - the manufactured date is 2018, so maybe I got a couple boxes without foil/code as mentioned in the 2018 post? Ex date is 2023 so thatís good.

Will definitely post full cycle results ASAP.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Redawg View Post
    Update - the manufactured date is 2018, so maybe I got a couple boxes without foil/code as mentioned in the 2018 post? Ex date is 2023 so thatís good.

Will definitely post full cycle results ASAP.
    Got reply from PSL today, requested my order # and photos of products. Most likely a human error on the package but will get back with me on specifics after reviewing. Seems good to go now though. Thanks PSL!

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Had a great ordering experience with PSL. I'm ordering from a specific country in EU and they have accepted to ship from within that country. This will avoid major customs risks in said country knowing that customs agents are over the top here. Super helpful! thanks PSL
    PS: 3rd order with PSL

Proficient Brother LopezGonza28's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

5 out of 5 rating for PURITYSOURCELABS.RU Steroid Source Reviews

PSL came through for me again! 2nd cycle with them and Vision helped me well. Very smooth and some things I didnt understand but it was because I didn't read.
    Communication & Ordering process: fast communication but whitelist their email
    Delivery & Packaging: 6 days to my good
    Products Ordered: test,tren,dbol,primo euro pharma
    Product results and effectivenes: just started 2 weeks but last cycle with psl euro pharma was +15lbs and saw my abs come back tight

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910