genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
PURITYSOURCELABS.RU Steroid Source Reviews

Source: Puritysourcelabs.ru

THIS SOURCE IS APPROVED ON EVO and EF

Puritysourcelabs.ru is an evo/ef APPROVED source! VERY SAFE SOURCE!
Do you want to know if Puritysourcelabs.ru is a scam? does it sell fake or legit steroids?
If you want to discuss Puritysourcelabs.ru: CLICK HERE

NOTE TO USERS: Puritysourcelabs has changed their domain to a more safer option -- it used to be Puritysourcelabs.com but it is now Puritysourcelabs.ru

Read past PSL reviews here: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-reviews/puritysourcelabs.com-steroid-source-reviews-3907.html

PSL REPS:
*~Vision~
* macedog24
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: PURITYSOURCELABS.RU Steroid Source Reviews

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

5 out of 5 rating for PURITYSOURCELABS.RU Steroid Source Reviews

a shout out to vision from psl he really helped me get my order straightpuritysourcelabs didnt disappoint me again, 2nd order in 2mo this time orals fast delivery and my winstrol is making my veins pop right nowI like fasting and decided to use winstrol and primobolan to keep muscle mass as I fast, the primo and winny from psl has worked well for me good muscle strength even after 3 day fast
    Communication & Ordering process: good communication but only after i figured out support ticket system it was hard before
    Delivery & Packaging: pretty good 6 days to my door after i paid
    Products Ordered: primobolan last order, winstrol anavar this order
    Product results and effectivenes: so far primoblan and winstrol are working great very hard 400mgs primo 50mgs winstrol

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Any tips for how to use the support ticket system?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pump88 View Post
    Any tips for how to use the support ticket system?
    The support ticket system is very very user friendly, when you log on to the ordering site if you click on contact us it will give you a summary of what email providers are recommended, from there you can create your account with a user friendly email provider. Once you log back onto the online store at any time you can click ticket support, from there you can fill in the blanks with whatever concerns you have and the team will get back to your inquiry in the order that they have received it..
    If you would like to speak to me directly please mention this in the ticket and all information will be forwarded to me.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Website down....? Literally right after payment. Wth?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetblast View Post
    Website down....? Literally right after payment. Wth?
    Try to refresh the page because it's working, if that doesn't work clear your cache and your cookies on your device and restart it..

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Im having an issue right now with shipping. The package was scanned on the 16th at a distribution facility on the 16th, but there have been no new scans. Originally the tracking number said I would receive it on the 17th, but now it says in transit arriving late. At what point do you recommend opening a lost package inquiry with USPS? Im a bit weary of doing this at all given the contents.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pump88 View Post
    Im having an issue right now with shipping. The package was scanned on the 16th at a distribution facility on the 16th, but there have been no new scans. Originally the tracking number said I would receive it on the 17th, but now it says in transit arriving late. At what point do you recommend opening a lost package inquiry with USPS? Im a bit weary of doing this at all given the contents.
    We apologize for any inconveniences that you may be experiencing, please bear in mind that the postal service delays are out of our control. Please give the shipping process ample time to continue with it's process..
    The USPS has stated in transit arriving late. The potenial of it running slightly late is not out of the ordinary during these times. Just remain patient.

https://puritysourcelabs.ru/content/...d-informations
    1. RESEND POLICY APPLIES ONLY IF THE ORDER IS SHIPPED VIA PRIORITY-REGISTERED MAIL OR EMS SHIPPING.

2. RESEND POLICY APPLIES ONLY WHEN PROOF OF SEIZURE IS PROVIDED (SEIZURE LETTER OR TRACKING INFORMATION)

-In case of no tracking status change nor the seizure letter after 50 days passed - we will talk over and agree "custom" Resend matter, please just provide Us a different address then the one your Order was shipped/seized/lost.
    3. Hard/Obvious Resend Policy Term is that when Customer didn't Claim/Receive his Order-Package on time - OR - Customer provided an incorrect address - We are not Obliged to offer and Resend/Refund.
    - One time Resolution/Favor POSSIBLE (depending on customer behavior and what we agree) In such cases - Even up to 25% Discount on your Next Order to help out.

4. We WILL NOT offer RESEND POLICY If You PUT multiple orders to be sent out to the (same) address that has not confirmed to be fully clear (received last shipment) - We're just making sure that YOU are Fine to get all the products You ordered.

[Single address confirms arrival ? - We ship the next part right away to the same address!
    The more addresses You provide for Your BIG/Split order - the sooner we ship ALL your products]

5. RESEND POLICY TO:

- WE DON'T PROVIDE RESEND POLICY FOR APO and EPO SHIPPING ADDRESS
    - Full ONE Resend policy for ALL products applies ONLY to USA and EUROPE ( EXCEPT IRELAND )

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    Try to refresh the page because it's working, if that doesn't work clear your cache and your cookies on your device and restart it..
    Btw... it started working about 10m after I posted this.

You can see my well delivered goods in other posts. Thx ~Vision~

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011