Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PURITYSOURCELABS.RU Steroid Source Reviews

5 out of 5 rating for PURITYSOURCELABS.RU Steroid Source Reviews

I've been going back and forth which who to order from. I've decided on PSL based on all the reviews and referrals. So far everything has gone perfect. Site is professional, all in one stop which makes it simple and easy, communication is fast and professional. Never ordered via Bitcoin but it was simple enough. Looking forward to receiving everything this week. Will update with bloods :)
Communication & Ordering process: simple and easy
Delivery & Packaging: solid communication
Products Ordered: Test E, Deca, Tren, Anavar, EQ
Product results and effectivenes: Will update but very comfortable and confident so far

PURITYSOURCELABS.RU . Thanks for the great job you guys doing .” Keeping that” Good feedback and thanks for take care of your customers...
Communication & Ordering process: Fast feedback and Order process
Delivery & Packaging: Total discretion and Delivery on time.
Products Ordered: Proprionate, Dbol, Proviron, Tamoxifen
Product results and effectivenes: Great results and good quality.

This company was trustworthy on delivering my package and friendly on answering any questions. I had no problem with them and plan to use them in the future. I also love there prices and like all the products they offer.

I am extremely happy with the results obtained thus far with this great quality product. 10 years ago, I had a horrible car accident and required back surgery. The injuries put me out of commission for many years and I was not able to perform or conduct many physical activities as simple as lifting weights. Thankfully, I heard about Purity Source Labs products and my life completely changed after I began using their products. I became stronger and more confident once again. I highly recommend them. You will not regret it!
Communication & Ordering process: Excellent communication team. They addressed my questions and concerns in a very reasonable time.
Delivery & Packaging: Delivery is great even tho some comes from overseas.
Products Ordered: Oral and injectable
Product results and effectivenes: Life changing results!

I ordered some steroids from them and this company was real professional. They answered any questions and was really friendly. I also like how they made sure my package was well secured. I plan to order from them again.

I seem to always get extra gear when I order from these guys. Quick, great prices, fast-about 10 days tops. And what I love rewards!!!Ordering again, I use mostly tabs from them and can say they are very effective. I've been in BB for 38 yrs and still winning. I like their gear! Their prices and their services, IFBB!!
Communication & Ordering process: Excellent
Delivery & Packaging: Crazy good! Insane!
Products Ordered: A-drol, winny, clen, T3, D-Bol, arimidex, halotestin
Product results and effectivenes: excellent, no complaints

I just completed my first order. PSL sent an email with every action; order received, instructions, payment, shipment. Payment was far easier than I thought it would be. Delivery was fast and tracking was provided. From payment to receiving product about 8 days. Everything ordered arrived. I have not started product yet as I will be placing another order now for a stack and I will be starting mid-late December. Anyway as far as getting product to me they are 5 star. I will update product authenticity once i start cycle.
Communication & Ordering process: outstanding
Delivery & Packaging: 5 star
Products Ordered: 5 star
Product results and effectivenes: will update

This is really a great product.... I am really happy with it... Communication & Ordering process: Simple and streamlined Delivery & Packaging: Always within a very reasonable time frame. Products Ordered: Aromasin Product results and effectivenes: Very good quality and trustworthy
Communication & Ordering process: Simple and streamlined
Delivery & Packaging: Always within a very reasonable time frame.
Products Ordered: Aromasin
Product results and effectivenes: Very good quality and trustworthy

I ordered some more things from them and it came really fast. I like ordering items from PURITYSOURCELABS because they are trust worthy. I don't have to worry about getting ripped off on prices and not getting what I ordered. They are also friendly and take time to answer any questions. I plan on using only this company now and in the future.

This is my first order from PSL. I am happy with the way they work. Payment was easy and shipping was fast. Communication was accurate and professional. Everything you need to know is well explained on the site. Now it's too early for results but I can already feel the quality is great.
Communication & Ordering process: Excellent
Delivery & Packaging: Excellent
Products Ordered: Test Prop and NPP
Product results and effectivenes: Excellent

I have used various suppliers with varying qualities and that is the risk you take unless you have access to pharmaceutical grade products.PSL products are as close to that as I have seen and used. Even the way it comes packaged will surprise you. They also take bank wires which I really like as I don't use Bitcoin. 5* rating for products and service.
Communication & Ordering process: Spelt out to you in BLACK and WHITE you cannot go wrong
Delivery & Packaging: Fast and I was really impressed with the way it was packaged
Products Ordered: Primobolan and Test E 250
Product results and effectivenes: I use this as HRT and it has worked fine with reduced acne.

my first time getting stuff online and have been impressed with how professional these guys are, quick replies and quick delivery. will write a more thorough review down the line
Communication & Ordering process: Very quick replies, ordering process was straightforward
Delivery & Packaging: Discreet and fast
Products Ordered: METHANDIENONE (Dianabol) - 10mg/tab 50 PROVIRON 25 - 25mg/tab 50 CLOMID - 50mg/tab TAMOXIFEN 20 - 20mg/tab AROMASIN - 20mg/tab
Product results and effectivenes: Will update but very comfortable and confident so far

4 out of 5 rating for PURITYSOURCELABS.RU Steroid Source Reviews

Overall, I had a good experience and will be ordering again. I chose a bad time to order (week before Christmas) and am assuming that was the cause for some of the delay in picking up payment and responding to emails. Otherwise, I feel the rest of the process was a smooth one and the products themselves were of good quality. I almost gave a 5 Star review but felt that would've been dishonest. However, I do expect my next order will result in the highest starred review.
Communication & Ordering process: I like that there are reps on the forum here. They are friendly and knowledge, willing to help, and am like good guys who honestly want to see optimize yourself and be the best you are capable of.
Delivery & Packaging: It got to me unscathed and that is the important part.
Products Ordered: Masteron E, dianabol, clenbuterol
Product results and effectivenes: I am running the mast alongside my TRT and am seeing some hardening and increased androgenic activity. I've been utilizing the clen for a cut and it's doing what it's supposed to. I'm saving the dbol to run with some NPP in the spring once I finish this cut.

The domestic was simple and quick. I received email instructions within 24 hours, followed procedure, impatiently waited patiently... and mail landed on day 9.
Communication & Ordering process: Straightforward and simple
Delivery & Packaging: Reasonably quick and very well packaged
Products Ordered: Test E / Tbol
Product results and effectivenes: Strength has started going up in week 2. Labs next week will confirm.

I have been running strictly PSL products for the past 2 years and couldnt be happier.I have ordered and used their cjc with dac, peg-mgf, test cyp, masteron, primobolan, proviron, clomid, nolva, and aromasin and all has been top notch.Communication and payment is great and shipping is extremely fast both domestic and international.Cant say enough good things about PSL.
Communication & Ordering process: Communication is extremely fast and order processes is very easy
Delivery & Packaging: Delivery both domestic and international are very fast when compared to competitors. Products are well packaged and sent non-descript.
Products Ordered: Masteron & Proviron
Product results and effectivenes: Both the masteron and proviron help maintain a very lean and cut physique while stacked with other PSL products

Just finished my cycle of Test E, Tren A & EQ. My wife ran Var with good results. I went from 190 up to 205 in about 12 weeks. Placing my second order with PSL right now. Profesh and legit products. Very happy with my source.Communication & Ordering process: 10Delivery & Packaging: 10Products Ordered: Test Pheynl Prop, NPP, Test E, Deca, Test SuspensionProduct results and effectivenes: 10

1st time order GH and tripple Tren via western Union, easy ordering and tracking all the way to my mail box, from EU !
Communication & Ordering process: good communication
Delivery & Packaging: discreet packaging
Products Ordered: everything right down to the original box's
Product results and effectivenes: so far so good

Just received my domestic PSL order for Bold and NPP. Used Bitcoin and it was simple and fast. Packaging excellent. 3rd order and very very happy !
Communication & Ordering process: 10
Delivery & Packaging: 10
Products Ordered: EQ and NPP
Product results and effectivenes: 10

I have been using PSL for a few years. Alreays a breeze to order. Shipping is super fast. I usually use domestic order. Will try international order on my next order. Never had any problem with my orders. The quality of gears is amazing. I have my blood test to prove the potency and my body transformation to prove the effectiveness.
Communication & Ordering process: Very open
Delivery & Packaging: Fast and secure
Products Ordered: Test e, deca, tren a, etc
Product results and effectivenes: Great!

I have been in this game for many decades and I have used many different sources throughout the years, some good and some really bad. I can honestly say that PSL has been the best experience that I have ever had!
Communication & Ordering process: Excellent communication and the entire process has been extremely smooth and effortless
Delivery & Packaging: Delivery was faster than expected and packaged very discretely
Products Ordered: Euro-Pharmacies Sustanon 250
Product results and effectivenes: Pharmaceutical Grade...Very high quality

Back
Top Bottom