Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PURITYSOURCELABS.RU Steroid Source Reviews

5 out of 5 rating for PURITYSOURCELABS.RU Steroid Source Reviews

PSL rocks. They are very fast and they make me the slow one when we're doing a business deal. It's as easy as ordering right off any website online. very clear instructions.
Communication & Ordering process: very easy to order right on their website
Delivery & Packaging: excellent all around
Products Ordered: nolvadex, trenbolone, anadrol
Product results and effectivenes: so far seems legit

PSL is very attentive to their customers. The ordering process was very simple and they were very patient with me, because I had a hard time finding payment details (on my end) and it was my first purchase!

Communication & Ordering process: Customer-oriented and smooth. Quick answers.

Delivery & Packaging: Simple and discreet!

Products Ordered: Clenbuterox (Clenbuterol HCL)

Product results and effectivenes: Brand of product came with an authorization code and I was able to verify it. Very effective fat burner. Feel the jitters in the morning and is helping so much in my current cutting phase.

I wanted to try and shorter Esther products this time. So i went with T prop and Mast Prop. very smooth and libido shot up. very good source would recommend
Communication & Ordering process: whoever is in charge did a great job with messaging me
Delivery & Packaging: 2 weeks in the mailbox
Products Ordered: prop test, prop mast
Product results and effectivenes: i would easily give 9.5 out of 10

they had a couple things out of stock but still was able to fill my bag. This time I got their winstrol, stuff is potent and will shred you up. lock their products.
Communication & Ordering process: quick responses on site
Delivery & Packaging: air tight shipping
Products Ordered: this time got their winny
Product results and effectivenes: always great results

easiest website to navigate, easier then buying off amazon lol . i ordered and paid and 3 days later the package was en route. very quick to order and delivery
Communication & Ordering process: smooth ordering process on site
Delivery & Packaging: nothing was pressed
Product results and effectivenes: dbol and anadrol

easiest website to navigate, easier then buying off amazon lol . i ordered and paid and 3 days later the package was en route. very quick to order and delivery
Communication & Ordering process: smooth ordering process on site
Delivery & Packaging: nothing was pressed
Products Ordered: dbol and anadrol
Product results and effectivenes: their orals are excellent

my friends recommended I try them so I did. glad I gave them a shot because I've been very pleased on the cycle. Bloodwork shows the truth. i recommend them for sure.
Communication & Ordering process: 12 to 20 hour response times
Delivery & Packaging: excellent packaging nothing broken
Products Ordered: testosterone and turinabol
Product results and effectivenes: Blood work proves it is legit

Their website took 5 minutes to order and send the money. They got it and shipped within 3 days and i had it in a week. What else could you ask for? will use them again.
Communication & Ordering process: smooth results and quality
Delivery & Packaging: packed tight and priority
Products Ordered: some test and tbol
Product results and effectivenes: i would rate my results 5/5

I've been on there steroids for six weeks and I started noticing it working within the first week no joke. All my lifts went up. steroids working fast, great gains
Communication & Ordering process: easy to order online
Delivery & Packaging: no compromising address on it, clean package
Products Ordered: testosterone and anavar
Product results and effectivenes: feeling it working already

i’m getting really good results on this current cycle. I’m up 4 pounds already in 5 weeks. And its all clean. they are very quick.
Communication & Ordering process: pretty standard as always, 1 week to ship
Delivery & Packaging: packages have never gotten lost
Products Ordered: clomid, anavar, primobolan
Product results and effectivenes: legit products at a fair price

3 out of 5
It's my third or fourth time ordering.
Communication is a bit slow. It's normally 3 weeks to get anything I've ordered which is awhile in my opinion.

When you order, you have to send a ticket to them with certain information. It allows you to choose which order your ticket is for. However, every time I have sent a ticket there's been something missing. First time was my order number which was in the subject. Second time was my name, which is in the order, and third time was sender info which was my fault. When this has happened, it takes 3-5 days to get a response once you've replied to the ticket.l to even hear anything back.

This is probably my last time ordering here. The lack of communication irritates me.

3 out of 5
It's my third or fourth time ordering.
Communication is a bit slow. It's normally 3 weeks to get anything I've ordered which is awhile in my opinion.

When you order, you have to send a ticket to them with certain information. It allows you to choose which order your ticket is for. However, every time I have sent a ticket there's been something missing. First time was my order number which was in the subject. Second time was my name, which is in the order, and third time was sender info which was my fault. When this has happened, it takes 3-5 days to get a response once you've replied to the ticket.l to even hear anything back.

This is probably my last time ordering here. The lack of communication irritates me.

Our team here at PSL goes above and beyond to provide a personalized experience for a nurturing business relationships with each and every single client and member in the community, with that being said it's up to the customer to PROVIDE our team with all of the payment info that we need.
You NEED to send ALL info IN ONE ticket, sending 3 tickets with fragments of info is what created your order delay.
We answer all tickets that day, as we challenge any client to do a test ticket to see for themselves. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with all of us.

We're sorry that we weren't able to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.

For myself, I will be sure to pass on your feedback to the rest of our amazing TEAM here at PuritySourceLabs; to assure that our team can better assist you in the feature given the circumstances that you provide us with all of the correct info at once. Thank you, again for taking the time to reach out and share your experience.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch with any of our sales reps if you have any questions or concerns in the future.

Team supervisor,
Vision

Our team here at PSL goes above and beyond to provide a personalized experience for a nurturing business relationships with each and every single client and member in the community, with that being said it's up to the customer to PROVIDE our team with all of the payment info that we need.
You NEED to send ALL info IN ONE ticket, sending 3 tickets with fragments of info is what created your order delay.
We answer all tickets that day, as we challenge any client to do a test ticket to see for themselves. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with all of us.

We're sorry that we weren't able to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.

For myself, I will be sure to pass on your feedback to the rest of our amazing TEAM here at PuritySourceLabs; to assure that our team can better assist you in the feature given the circumstances that you provide us with all of the correct info at once. Thank you, again for taking the time to reach out and share your experience.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch with any of our sales reps if you have any questions or concerns in the future.

Team supervisor,
Vision

I've been a PSL user for about 15 years now and every time I order I can see why we need to make sure to put all the details in the ticket. They get 1000s of orders and easy to miss orders and tickets with that high load.

Once I knew the system and how to use it, it was very easy and I'm getting something with the 30% off sale soon btw. Last cycle was trenbolone, winstrol EP gold.

Team supervisor,
Vision

~Vision~ is a really respected guy, very positive answer. This shows the professionalism of PSL and their team.

Personally, I started using PSL when they came into the evolutionary.org family and I have been happy. Btw I had this ticket issue but learned to use the ticket system.

Team supervisor,
Vision

Did I miss something? How do you know which order was mine and who I am? I don't remember giving any personal information so how do you know which order is mine or not?

I explained that it was my fault. I didn't include my name on the first ticket. I did on my reply and didn't hear back for 48 hrs. So I created a new ticket on Friday and heard back on Monday. I'm not trying to bash, just giving my honest feedback.

I ordered 4 vials of test C from Geneza today and it took me 40 seconds to complete everything. If I could give a suggestion, it would be to copy their model to make things easier on the customer and less time consuming waiting on communication.

You can take the feedback or not. It's not my company and I can find different solutions that are easier. I appreciate ypu all, that'd why I have returned a few times. I just won't be and wanted to be honest why to help smooth out a process that irritated me. I could've just not returned and not said a word. If that's better, than I apologize. I want every company here to be successful. You guys help many of us.

Thanks for all you do.

Did I miss something? How do you know which order was mine and who I am? I don't remember giving any personal information so how do you know which order is mine or not?

I explained that it was my fault. I didn't include my name on the first ticket. I did on my reply and didn't hear back for 48 hrs. So I created a new ticket on Friday and heard back on Monday. I'm not trying to bash, just giving my honest feedback.

I ordered 4 vials of test C from Geneza today and it took me 40 seconds to complete everything. If I could give a suggestion, it would be to copy their model to make things easier on the customer and less time consuming waiting on communication.

You can take the feedback or not. It's not my company and I can find different solutions that are easier. I appreciate ypu all, that'd why I have returned a few times. I just won't be and wanted to be honest why to help smooth out a process that irritated me. I could've just not returned and not said a word. If that's better, than I apologize. I want every company here to be successful. You guys help many of us.

Thanks for all you do.
We know exactly who you are by the complaint, as we have almost little to no issues with ticket users, therefore its easy to figure out who is who :)
You clearly admitted to making a perfectly normal human error, yet at the same time giving advice to perfectly normal human beings tell us how to do our jobs? The irony.
If you created a ticket on the last official business day of the week, there can be some delays with ticket response going into the weekend due to the timing and scheduling of our global network that's all geographically located in many different time zones.
Please show common courtesy and do NOT promote or advertise other product lines in our companies feedback thread.

First time was my order number which was in the subject. Second time was my name, which is in the order, and third time was sender info which was my fault. When this has happened, it takes 3-5 days to get a response once you've replied to the ticket.l to even hear anything back."

Why wait so long, and why did you NOT send all info that was needed,
Before You open new ticket please check first if any ticket have status"Waiting for customer answer"
if yes, please REPLY there in first place.

All irritation that you may have experienced could have been avoided if you would have sent the sender info the first time, and not the 3rd time in all fairness.. Your lack of attention to detail does NOT become our emergency and we answer the tickets in the order that we receive them. We send all payment info with the first ticket and expect full detailed response, why would you give it to us on the third and expect us to provide a faster service?
We can NOT succeed under these conditions. You claim that you have done this before, therefore you should know by now what is expected and what info is needed right away to speed up and process your order in a timely manner.

The process was broke down and delayed on the lack of context that you did not provide from the initial start.

We know exactly who you are by the complaint, as we have almost little to no issues with ticket users, therefore its easy to figure out who is who :)
You clearly admitted to making a perfectly normal human error, yet at the same time giving advice to perfectly normal human beings tell us how to do our jobs? The irony.
If you created a ticket on the last official business day of the week, there can be some delays with ticket response going into the weekend due to the timing and scheduling of our global network that's all geographically located in many different time zones.
Please show common courtesy and do NOT promote or advertise other product lines in our companies feedback thread.

All irritation that you may have experienced could have been avoided if you would have sent the sender info the first time, and not the 3rd time in all fairness.. Your lack of attention to detail does NOT become our emergency and we answer the tickets in the order that we receive them. We send all payment info with the first ticket and expect full detailed response, why would you give it to us on the third and expect us to provide a faster service?
We can NOT succeed under these conditions. You claim that you have done this before, therefore you should know by now what is expected and what info is needed right away to speed up and process your order in a timely manner.

The process was broke down and delayed on the lack of context that you did not provide from the initial start.

Take it or leave it dude. Don't care anymore.

Shit process is a shit process.

Some good answer Vision.

I think some customers think this is amazon but it's gear so a bit harder.

I highly support PSL and openly respect them.

I do think the OP Neith is legit but just confused on the system, I hope he gives PSL another chance. :)

Some good answer Vision.

I think some customers think this is amazon but it's gear so a bit harder.

I highly support PSL and openly respect them.

I do think the OP Neith is legit but just confused on the system, I hope he gives PSL another chance. :)
My brutha,
You are 100% on point, and the customer clearly had a personal error, which we are all entitled to have.
We can explain it to them, but we can't understand it for them.
They are 100% allowed to have their own perceptive and opinion that comes with their experience.
They can try and deflect their mistake and blame the process on us all day, yet at the end of the day they received the items that they paid for.
That is a document of a successful sale with a customer receiving the products that they paid for.
The only thing they lost was "time", and that could have been avoided, other than that, we upheld our services. :)

The sale was completed. They sent finances and we sent product.
If time is the only thing that we're quality of here, We'll take it, of all the things that go wrong in this business and world today.

“Showing gratitude towards our members here at Evo opens the door to real and raw connections between our staff and our members along with the entire community as a whole.
When relationships are built between the two groups, that’s when the sense of community that everyone feels is taken to the next level, at the same time gratitude and appreciation and "co-operation" goes both ways.

We don't ask for much when we kindly ask for co-operation.

ImhM1Kb.png

if there was any doubt about how good a source PSL was it ended from me. I never trust anyone or anything but they earned my trust. sensational products and service.
Communication & Ordering process: they are always there to help
Delivery & Packaging: delivered 3-4 days tops
Products Ordered: test, mast, var
Product results and effectivenes: up a solid 7 pounds

i’ve been on this stack for a few weeks. already feeling some very strong weight increases. Hoping to gain even more. great results, hammered heavy weight.
Communication & Ordering process: online ordering process
Delivery & Packaging: delivered in 5 days
Products Ordered: dbol and test
Product results and effectivenes: after 3 weeks happy

Back
Top Bottom