Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Robolics Labs Steroid Source Reviews

4 out of 5 rating for Robolics Labs Steroid Source Reviews

Fast, effective, professional.
Communication & Ordering process: phenominal. minutes between responses.
Delivery & Packaging: Mediocre packaging. Fast arrival.
Products Ordered: dbol, test 400, test 250
Product results and effectivenes: everything is great and good to go. i hav friends ive sent tp him and can tell you the test, deca, dbol and tren hex are. all g2g

5 out of 5 rating for Robolics Labs Steroid Source Reviews

So far, all positive experience with Robo. Very professional!Communication & Ordering process: Top rate!Delivery & Packaging: Discreet, quick, safely packaged.Products Ordered: Robotest (testosterone cypionate) 250Product results and effectivenes: 200 mg / week gives me 1100 test in bloodwork.

No complaints here. Ordered on Wednesday, paid on Wednesday night, arrived Saturday morning. About to pin first shot, but judging by their professionalism, I do not anticipate anything but positive results.
Communication & Ordering process: Easy to deal with. To the point and very clear with instructions.
Delivery & Packaging: was here in 3 days, very discreet packaging
Products Ordered: primobolan 200 and sustanon 350
Product results and effectivenes: will keep you posted

I've been using this site (halfpricegear.com) for a couple of years now and I'm very happy with their products and service. Their prices are reasonable and they will reship if your order gets confiscated by US Customs which has only happen once with Halfpricegear.com.Communication & Ordering process: online orderingDelivery & Packaging: discreteProducts Ordered: winstrol and turinabol, trenProduct results and effectivenes: no sides and good effectiveness

Are people blind when they say they can't get a hold of robo labs?? the contact info is literally on this forum plain as day...

Hi all, I placed an order with Robolics on Monday night and as of today, all my gear has arrived. Packaging was great and email communication was fantastic. Will post a review again when I am half way through my cycle. I had been ordering from abroad but found robolics and another domestic source on this from so gave them both a try and I am very pleased.
Communication & Ordering process: Fast email response (usually within minutes) and fact ordering
Delivery & Packaging: Great packaging. Nothing broken and well sealed
Products Ordered: Test P, Tren Ace and Mast
Product results and effectivenes: Not yet started-will post back on effectiveness

I gave 5 stars for communication, packaging and delivery. I will report back in 6 weeks for quality.
Communication & Ordering process: 5 out of 5
Delivery & Packaging: 5 out of 5
Products Ordered: i received exactly what i ordered
Product results and effectivenes: I will report back in 6 weeks

Will definitely be my go-to source!
Communication & Ordering process: Always responded within a day, most times within the hour. Ordering process is typical for UGL's - Moneygram required.
Delivery & Packaging: Always sent using 1st Class or 3-Day Priority USPS. Packaged discretely and in a secure manner.
Products Ordered: Test Cyp 250mg/ml (20ml), Anavar 4800mg
Product results and effectivenes: Actually tested the Anavar using a test kit from labmax.ca - results were spot on for purity/potency of Oxandrolone. Pinned my first 250mg of the Test Cyp this morning, glutes. Smooth as silk, zero PIP.

My goto source for all AAS. Don't think I could dream a reason to change my source up. These guys are everything you want or need in a source, and very professional.
Communication & Ordering process: Absolutely amazing, contacted robo(again) and got a reply back within an hour, transaction all in all was finished in around a total of 3 hours as far as communication wise.
Delivery & Packaging: Delivery, what can I say? I ordered on a Friday night, and it was waiting for me when I got home from work on Monday.. There's no words to describe that type of T/O time. Especially since it was coming from down south to pretty far up north. Packaging was on point, very discreet, everything shrink wrapped and cushioned, no way that box was throwing red flags, nor was any of the product in danger of being harmed.
Products Ordered: Tren A 10ml(x2), Tren E 10ml(x2), Test cyp 20ml, 100 tab Dbol. Will be making 2nd order soon to finish this cycle out.
Product results and effectivenes: Currently 4 weeks into my 16 week cycle. Dbol was nothing short of amazing, once I found the day spot with particular kind, the pumps and size gain were tremendous. Got bloods done before cycle, and 5 days ago, total test levels now are at 2240, (need i say more?). The tren is also quality of that you would hope for, although still 12 weeks to go. But body is bulk recomping very noticeably. Strength is through the roof.

Just have to say the entire process was spot on, great customer service! Quick delivery! 100% awesome, couldn't ask for anything more! Thx robolics
Communication & Ordering process: amazing
Delivery & Packaging: quick as hell
Products Ordered: tren ace, test e
Product results and effectivenes: tbd

While have a number of oral AAS cycles under my belt, this is the first time ordering injectables from this or any supplier. After spending almost two months reading reviews of sources -- we're talking all the positive reviews, negatives and in betweens -- I settled on Robolics. From the moment I contacted the folks there, I was made to feel as if I was a valued customer. Emails were detailed and I knew up front what to expect. I'll admit to being a little nervous about sending the payment -- and if anyone can remember their first time I'm sure you can relate -- but I can say that things went well beyond my expectations. From Monday to Friday, I went from ordering to receiving. All the way through, the Robo team kept me in the loop. I can say that this experience has ensured that Robolics will me my main, if not only source, from this day forward.
Communication & Ordering process: Emails were timely. Explained ordering process. Nothing but professional.
Delivery & Packaging: Ordered Sunday, made payment Monday, they received Tues/Weds and had products by Friday morning.
Products Ordered: tren e, test e, npp
Product results and effectivenes: Update: Had first pin of Tren E and Test E. Absolutely no PIP. Will start log to track effectiveness of product.

Last edited:

I ordered about two months ago and the order came in less than a week! Ordered test and mast. Been on the test for about 5 weeks now and can attest this shit is legit!
Communication & Ordering process: Clear directions and fast response
Delivery & Packaging: Perfect
Products Ordered: Test and Mast
Product results and effectivenes: Perfect

Very Professional discreet and reliable
Communication & Ordering process: Could not ask for better. Clear concise instruction. Great communication. Very Professional
Delivery & Packaging: Ordered on a Wednesday and got it on a friday. Seriously unbelievable
Products Ordered: Tren Ace, Test Cyp, Dbol,
Product results and effectivenes: Only been on a week minimal pip. Can taste tren a little. Definitely gtg

3 out of 5 rating for Robolics Labs Steroid Source Reviews

Took bloods at week 6 on a dose of 500mg per week, bloods came back at 1176. Expected a bit more. Communication, T/A, ease of payment was all great. Would rate higher, but due to under dosed test, I gave a 3.Tren is g2g, can't say the Dbol had an effect. Would order Tren again for sure.
Communication & Ordering process: Quick, precise communication, easy payment method, no tracking, but didn't ask
Delivery & Packaging: Very disceet, well protected and sealed even
Products Ordered: Test Cypionate 250, Robobol, Tren E 200
Product results and effectivenes: Like I posted above, test was under dosed, didn't feel the dbol like I have in the past, but the Tren E is def good to go.

Robo is the best I've dealt with to date...got labs on the his cyp. and test. came back at 1250 on 200 mg a week.Communication & Ordering process: Excellent...great communicationDelivery & Packaging: Very Fast and packaged safelyProducts Ordered: Test Cyp.
Communication & Ordering process: Excellent...great communication
Delivery & Packaging: Very Fast and packaged safely
Products Ordered: Test Cyp.
Product results and effectivenes: Three weeks in, got labs last week and my test was at 1250 on 200 mg/week.

These are my go to guys have ordered multiple times A+++Communication & Ordering process: ExcellentDelivery & Packaging: ExcellentProducts Ordered: 10/10Product results and effectivenes: 10/10

Just finished the pinning portion of my first cycle. 500 mg test e per week. 47 yrs old. I'm small (5'5). Started lean. Gained @ 11-15 pounds of muscle, depending on how the water weight settles post-cycle. The gear really helped my lagging areas, especially delts, back, and legs. Several guys at my gym suggested recently that I compete in bodybuilding. A newb last week asked if I'm a pro bodybuilder (LOL; not quite ;) The first pin resulted in substantial PIP on my virgin bum. But after that first one, no PIP whatsoever.Planning my second cycle, I'll order from Robolics again.
Communication & Ordering process: Fast and efficient and discrete communication. Shipping process smooth and cheap and also discrete.
Delivery & Packaging: Very fast, discrete, excellent
Products Ordered: Test e
Product results and effectivenes: Excellent. Very satisfied.

Ordered and received about a week later, great packaging and tracking # provided
Communication & Ordering process: Great
Delivery & Packaging: Excellent
Products Ordered: Test, NPP
Product results and effectivenes: Have not tried them yet but will post feedback shortly

Whole process was quick and painless. Order arrived so quickly there wasn't even a chance to check on the status. Definitely ordering again soon!
Communication & Ordering process: Great communication, process was easy
Delivery & Packaging: Delivery was super fast, packaging sufficient for shipping and discreet
Products Ordered: Tren, test, deca
Product results and effectivenes: Making serious gainz so I'd say its GTG

First order from Robo and very pleased so far
Communication & Ordering process: Very timely communication and easy ordering process
Delivery & Packaging: Excellent, quick delivery
Products Ordered: Test-E, EQ
Product results and effectivenes: Have yet to try the products but I have no doubts considering the other reviews here.

Back
Top Bottom