Join Evolutionary Forums

esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Robolics Labs Steroid Source Reviews

Source: Robolics Labs

THIS SOURCE IS NO LONGER APPROVED - HE CAN NO LONGER BE TRUSTED AS OF September 15, 2015 --- ***WARNING*** DO NOT ORDER

Is Robolics Labs source a scam? fake or legit steroids sold? If you want to discuss this source: CLICK HERE TO DISCUSS Robolics Labs *USES EMAIL: [email protected], does not have a website
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Robolics Labs Steroid Source Reviews

Home Erectus Bodybuilder
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

5 out of 5 rating for Robolics Labs Steroid Source Reviews

Looking forward to doing more business with them
    Communication & Ordering process: Great on all levels. I had a few concerns but Robo responded and put me at ease
    Delivery & Packaging: Very discrete and safely packaged
    Products Ordered: Test Cyp
    Product results and effectivenes: 3 weeks in, feeling good. I posted some labs. took 1st dose on a thursday and had labs done on Monday to check quality. Injected 300mgs and was over 1500...

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Source came highly recommended on this board so I got in touch with Robo. Top notch communication, super simple payment process, ordered Monday and received on Friday. Gear looks great. Will edit this review and update it once I get into this cycle. I have no worries based on what I have read so far. Just wanted to give a review for their service and fast shipping. A+++ seller Also worth noting that there is going to be a slight delay on the test I ordered. I'm used to waiting 3-4 weeks for stuff, so I don't mind waiting a few extra days on a 5 day deal. However, Robolics contacted me as soon as they realized there was going to be a delay on the normal week turnaround and MORE than made up for it. I can't say enough for a lab that goes above and beyond for their customer like that. I would recommend these guys to all of you.
    Communication & Ordering process: Excellent and simple
    Delivery & Packaging: Order Monday night, shipped Wednesday, arrived Friday. Discreet/well packaged
    Products Ordered: Robotren, Robobol, Robotest
    Product results and effectivenes: TBD

Dryopithecus
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

The best UGL I have ever used. Highly recommend Robolics Labs! My go to source.
    Communication & Ordering process: Excellent Very Fast resposes, great communication
    Delivery & Packaging: Excellent; Very Fast
    Products Ordered: Test E, Dbol, Tren Ace, Test Prop, Deca, Mast
    Product results and effectivenes: I've used the test E and it was amazing. Friends have used other products and had excellent results!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

4 out of 5 rating for Robolics Labs Steroid Source Reviews

I ordered towards the end of my tren test cycle, because I was running low. I asked for a special order of test 400 as well as tren 150. He obliged without a problem and sent me my tren same day I ordered. I got them within a ridiculous 2 days. He said he was low on vials so the test was coming late, he made up for it by sending me an additional 10ml vial of test 400. The customer service and shipping is ridiculously great!! I would give 5 stars, but like I said, I ordered towards the end of my cycle and haven't tried his test yet because I received it a week after I ordered. I pinned the tren only 3 times, but It definitely worked. I look forward to giving this guy a 5star review after I do a robo only cycle here in a couple months after I pct and cycle off.
    Communication & Ordering process: 5 star
    Delivery & Packaging: 5 star
    Products Ordered: 5 star
    Product results and effectivenes: can not review yet

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Quite possibly the best customer service I have ever received in my life, and I am not even joking. Not just for gear, I am talking for any company, ever. The man gave me a free vial for an issue that wasn't his fault at all, then let me know ahead of time he may have forgotten to include it but to let him know so he could ship it out, then shipped out immediately on a Saturday morning the free vial after I notified him that it wasn't included and somehow it arrived here this morning...WTF?? How is that possible, lol...I'd recommend him just for his service alone...but from what I have heard, his gear is just as good. Will revisit and edit the post once I run it, but have no reason not to think its good stuff...looks fantastic.
    Communication & Ordering process: phenomenal...had issues with WU and had to call twice and then get a refund and switch to MG, he offered to throw in a free vial for my hassles, then let me know he wasn't sure if it was included, but to let him know if it wasn't and he would reship the free one. I received the package Saturday morning, emailed him only one vial was included, he responded back in under 10 minutes that the free vial was being shipped out IMMEDIATELY, and I received it today, on a Monday, under 2 days from damn near across country. Are you freaking serious???
    Delivery & Packaging: Like lightning. Texas to New York in 2 days on first package, then on free one he forgot to include, shipped out Saturday morning and I received Monday morning. Almost like he drove it here himself and dropped it in my box, lmao!! Wrapped securely in bubble wrap and vial is wrapped in a paper towel several times with a lot of tape ensuring it stays put.
    Products Ordered: Test E 250 ml
    Product results and effectivenes: Haven't used yet, looks fantastic, can't wait to try it, will post my results once I test it out...

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Just ordered test e / deca cycle for robo .. can't wait to get my order .. quick and easy.. let everyone know when I get my order...Communication & Ordering process: quick and easyDelivery & Packaging: waitingProducts Ordered: test e / decaProduct results and effectivenes: not known
    Communication & Ordering process: quick and easy
    Delivery & Packaging: waiting
    Products Ordered: test e / deca
    Product results and effectivenes:6/14/14 alright everyone.. On my 7th week of all robolics product. 500mg ew of test e , 400mg ew of DECA, & 40mg of dbol.. And of course my exemstane 12.5mg ed I've gain 6 lbs of straight muscle.. So far.. Diet good.. 199 now 205.. Looking for more in the weeks to come..
    Last edited by firsttymer777; 06-15-2014 at 02:46 AM.

Advanced Cyborg Brother 25homes's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Have heard nothing but good things here. .. About to start test tren hgh gw s4 with either dbal or drol to start might actually combine them a lil... Can't wait to get rolling here. ..I know I give them 5 stars across board right now other than trying gear but have no worries there causer I have seen results from othersCommunication & Ordering process: 5 of 5 very fastDelivery & Packaging: Good deliver and quick 5 04 5Products Ordered: Test tren dbal drol 5 of 5 selection growing fastProduct results and effectivenes: Haven't hit Terry about to stay

Dryopithecus
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Reliable, fast, discreet, courteous. Seems to have all the elements of a good source.
    Communication & Ordering process: Fast and discreet.
    Delivery & Packaging: Used WU before he switched. Discreet packaging, well wrapped, no problems there.
    Products Ordered: T-Prop 100
    Product results and effectivenes: Seems to be very effective, still adjusting dosage.

Dryopithecus
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

That's all I have to say. Hands down just phenomenal to deal with. Thank you
    Communication & Ordering process: Perfect
    Delivery & Packaging: Top notch
    Products Ordered: Anadrol-dianabol-tren-sustanon-deca
    Product results and effectivenes: In process of evaluation.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast