Join Evolutionary Forums

RoidMass.com Steroid Source Reviews

Source: RoidMass.com

Is RoidMass.com source a scam? fake or legit steroids sold?

RoidMass.com is an approved and verified source.
*it's a fully tested source
*delivers packages
*high quality products
If you want to discuss this source:
CLICK HERE TO DISCUSS RoidMass.com

Email: [email protected] or contact via their website: RoidMass.com
Forum rep: Tadeas
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

5 out of 5 rating for RoidMass.com Steroid Source Reviews

You can never go wrong with RoidMass always have topnotch gear
    Communication & Ordering process: Fast,friendly and painless
    Delivery & Packaging: Was at my door in two weeks thats super fast and packaging was very professional
    Products Ordered: Test E and anadrol
    Product results and effectivenes: Topnotch can definitely tell its kicking in and this is only day 4

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

You can never go wrong with RoidMass always have topnotch gear
    Communication & Ordering process: Fast,friendly and painless
    Delivery & Packaging: Was at my door in two weeks thats super fast and packaging was very professional
    Products Ordered: Test E and anadrol
    Product results and effectivenes: Topnotch can definitely tell its kicking in and this is only day 4

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

They did it again second order with them and I couldn't ask for a better place to order number 1 trusted place for sure to the USA like no other took less then 7 days and had my order can't get much faster then that !
    Communication & Ordering process: Fast
    Delivery & Packaging: Very fast
    Products Ordered: Deca eq test proviron
    Product results and effectivenes: Very clean quality

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

After reading all the reviews on evo for roidmass I decided to purchase some products. Tadeas was easy to contact and stayed in touch with me from start to finish. The process was painless and I got my products a few days ago. I just started my cycle cant wait to make some gains!
    Communication & Ordering process: Tadeas was a pleasure to work with. He responded to all my emails promptly.
    Delivery & Packaging: The package made it through customs a few days after my money was picked up. I was tracking the package and usps screwed up the delivery. I told Tadeas and he quickly resent the products I ordered. About a week later I had my products in hand.
    Products Ordered: sustanon 250, dianabol, aromasin
    Product results and effectivenes: Just started the cycle. I will update soon.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

5 star *****5 star *****5 star *****5 star *****5 star *****5 star *****5 star *****5 star *****

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

I ordered Sust 250, DBol, Deca and Test E. Tadeus kept great communication the entire time and followed up after delivery. I've finished the cycle and can say that products are legit. The DBol hits like a freight train. I'm going to order again and expect the exact same results. I was nervous because that was my first time. I've used Naps in the past. Roidmass has my business from here on out. Thanks for being legit when everyone is scared of getting scammed.
    Communication & Ordering process: 5 stars
    Delivery & Packaging: 5 stars
    Products Ordered: 5 stars
    Product results and effectivenes: 5 stars

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Received 2 orders at this time. Very helpful and clear directions on how to order. Fast, dependable delivery with quality product and service. Will continue to use. I sincerely recommend this source. Tadeus is always available and quick to respond to questions and will give advice if asked.
    Communication & Ordering process: excellent
    Delivery & Packaging: excellent
    Products Ordered: excellent
    Product results and effectivenes: excellent

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

RM is legit guys. Took me a couple days to get to WU and pay, no issues, Tadeas was cool about it. My package arrived literally 10 days from when the order was placed. Just started running some of their products today, felt amazing. Great pumps.
    Communication & Ordering process: fast and easy
    Delivery & Packaging: no issues, discreet
    Products Ordered: Anavar, Anadrol, T-bol, D-bol, aromasin, nolva
    Product results and effectivenes: Only on my first day with a A-bomb but felt strong and great pumps

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Look guys I don't ever post any feedback on any forum but I felt the need to pay it forward and help other guys like me avoid scam site claiming to be legit, take your money and never send you product. Roidmass.com is where I went to get legit top quality pharmaceutical grade products from Berd Phamacetical Ltd, with labels that contain all the details such trademark Logo, volume (mgs/mL), store temp., hologram seal of original, batch number, exp date, etc. You have two payment options which are money order and bitcoin. I use bitcoin but the site isn't clear how to pay with bitcoin in detail as it does with money order. You would have to submit a contact dialogue with customer service by initiating. Ticket with customer help. Once you place your order and need help on how to pay, Tadeas will probably contact you help you along the payment process, in my case provide me with the bitcoin address on where to send the funds. Once the ship it, usually 3-5 once payment is received, I got my order between 8-10 days. I promise you won't be disappointed with the authenticity of the labeling and the high quality of the product. Well definitely be ordering from them again real soon. I never post anything but I was so impressed with these guys I wanted to make sure others like me who are looking for a legit source for pharmaceutical grade product.Communication & Ordering process: Ordering was pretty self explanatory. Payment using money order pretty detailed however payment via bitcoin isn't. You need to request bitcoin addressDelivery & Packaging: 3-5 to ship, once shipped, receive within 8-10 daysProducts Ordered: Trenbolone acetate, Testersone Enth, and AnadolonrProduct results and effectivenes: Very high quality pharamacetical grade

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Started an Anavar only cycle 3 weeks ago. Haven't noticed too much of a difference at 60mg but I'm only half way through. Tadeas was quick to respond through the ordering process and made it simple to place the order. Was able to answer all the questions I had promptly. Very helpful.
    Communication & Ordering process: Tadeas was quick to get back to me whenever I emailed him
    Delivery & Packaging: Came exactly as described. Good packaging
    Products Ordered: Anavar
    Product results and effectivenes: Haven't noticed too much of a difference at 60mg. Hard to say on effectiveness